Pages:
Author

Topic: This IS The End Of The Bear Market [Inside] - page 4. (Read 541 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
This article will give me the confidence about this year and also the development of my investment because I am waiting to get my profit from a long period of time so if the end of the bear market will give the profit it will definitely a good prediction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
This is absolutely correct.. That's more reason why I'm advising everyone to get involved in the faireum.io project.
Their revolution is powerful.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
im hoping so that bear market will end soon so we can start getting our profits from our loss.. start to fill your bags also to gain more and more profits  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yeah we have been buying over the last two months and it's been beautiful to watch the market sentiment shift from BEARISH to conservative bullishness over that period.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
I agree with you and i hope its happening this month so my money can make profit quick, start buying right now because i think we cant see this price again inthe future
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
The fact that the majority of selling pressures are slowing down and even reversing, means that there is room for buyers to start coming back into the picture and for price to start stabilising. It is an objective signal to the end of the bear market.

This doesn’t mean that price cannot drop further, all it means is that we are currently near the optimal point in time to be getting into cryptocurrency, rather than getting out.

The irony is that over the last few months we have also seen the majority of investors repeat the same mistake that has played out since the beginning of time and the invention of markets. Buy the top, sell the bottom. Boss Crypto students won’t make that mistake.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON HACKERNOON HERE
Pages:
Jump to: