Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the FINAL - page 17. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
January 27, 2019, 03:27:51 PM
No, I do not think that now everything is over it is not necessary to write off everything so early because soon I think we will start to grow in value.
As far as I understand the possibilities of cryptocurrency and its significance in the future of mankind, today we are only at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market and the development of the ico market of companies that are just beginning to implement cryptocurrency in various spheres of human activity. By the end of 2016, in the information space, the cryptocurrency is highly advertised, which has led to current consequences.
technological development is indeed very rapid which includes human needs. I think Crypto will have a large enough place if technological developments continue to develop in the world. ICO currently has a lot to do with human needs, I think crypto will continue to grow
copper member
Activity: 278
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 03:27:44 PM
Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?
Its true looks like everyday we have new ico new ANN thread new worthless coin/token, Some are just creating ICO and collecting money with no real use case and scammed so many people so we need to be careful on what altcoins are we going to invest. I think SEC will step in and will eliminate worthless ico's.
SEC will eliminate the ico which has gained money from US investors. They will not even care about what will happen with investors from another country. Most of icos don't even know what is blockchain and how to research its potential. Basically they are creating their own idea based on their imagination.

And wild imaginations they have lol

Most just go nowhere...

Also to many scams... iv been victim to a few which led to me stopping investing in ICO's

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 03:25:20 PM
It seems you have not really been following projects very well, some Decentralised platforms like arweave has already been fully developed and is now running smoothly, many platforms would follow suit and as for listing in exchanges, a token listed a few days ago and still did 2.5x.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 03:23:17 PM
No, I do not think that now everything is over it is not necessary to write off everything so early because soon I think we will start to grow in value.
As far as I understand the possibilities of cryptocurrency and its significance in the future of mankind, today we are only at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market and the development of the ico market of companies that are just beginning to implement cryptocurrency in various spheres of human activity. By the end of 2016, in the information space, the cryptocurrency is highly advertised, which has led to current consequences.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 27, 2019, 02:37:07 PM
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 27, 2019, 02:29:31 PM
Projects that really have a quality idea, enough money and will begin to implement their project in life, will have value on the exchange
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
January 27, 2019, 02:27:03 PM
I see that this condition is affected by uncertain market conditions and many ICO projects do not have a mature concept, and they cannot increase market prices. This is not final, because there are many things that can still be done to increase market prices in the future.
as long as developments are still being made to attract investor interest in the market, prices may be competitive and pump. so to me this is a stage period during which crypto still has a place in the community
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
January 27, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Why are you in the cryptocurrency industry? I think you're here to make a quick buck and speculate on the market. This point of view many in our community. Therefore, the ICO projects apartments have a to us bad. We need to help and invest in reliable and promising projects. Then the price after listing on the exchange will rise. And ICO developers will improve their product.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 27, 2019, 05:44:29 AM
I see that this condition is affected by uncertain market conditions and many ICO projects do not have a mature concept, and they cannot increase market prices. This is not final, because there are many things that can still be done to increase market prices in the future.
Activity: 774
January 27, 2019, 05:37:27 AM
Indeed, a lot of hoof coins or tokens are now very cheap and there are many explanations. Firstly, if you take into account the tokens erc20 then they lost a lot in price because the ETH itself lost very much. Secondly, because ETH lost in the price,comes out few projects on etrc20, and very rarely now you find a good project with a good idea and which will cost expensive. Third, the whole situation on the market is not very favorable at present, the market has fallen a lot. Fourth, there are no new investors who are ready to invest in cryptos
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
January 27, 2019, 04:55:06 AM
One of the advantages of blockchain technology is the acceleration of the paper circulation process (uploaded the document to the blockchain and all). So I hope that blockchain technology will continue to develop.
Activity: 1190
January 27, 2019, 04:20:31 AM
Every month, there will be the prediction about the bullrun, but in fact still decreasing. Every month there are numerous coming ICO projects that always add the lists of new coins or tokens. But, no one can guarantee that the ICO project will be promising or not. Sometimes, I also think that they may be worthless if there are huge upcoming projects more and more. But, of course, some of them may be really legit for future investment.
the value is getting lower and the project is difficult to succeed. the project will be successful or not difficult to predict and does not guarantee it will succeed because it is currently difficult to run smoothly. so you must be smart to choose a good project so that it can be invested properly. Hopefully the ICO will increase in the future and the project can run well.
That's right, no one can predict everything. Price, project success. Because there are so many ICO projects every day. And every day there are also many coins registered in exchange. And for the value after being exchanged, no one can guess for the problem. We need to analyze some really good projects going forward.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 27, 2019, 04:08:33 AM
Every month, there will be the prediction about the bullrun, but in fact still decreasing. Every month there are numerous coming ICO projects that always add the lists of new coins or tokens. But, no one can guarantee that the ICO project will be promising or not. Sometimes, I also think that they may be worthless if there are huge upcoming projects more and more. But, of course, some of them may be really legit for future investment.
the value is getting lower and the project is difficult to succeed. the project will be successful or not difficult to predict and does not guarantee it will succeed because it is currently difficult to run smoothly. so you must be smart to choose a good project so that it can be invested properly. Hopefully the ICO will increase in the future and the project can run well.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
January 27, 2019, 03:08:27 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 26, 2019, 08:07:30 PM
There are the huge existence and coming of the ICO, as you said. They may be legit and also scams. I think that their existence also will give influence on the worth of the crypto itself. Too many coins and tokens with the low price so far. Should wait for more years in order to make the market as at least in 2017. I don't think that all new coins will be promising. some will be dead and some may survive and worthier for the future.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2019, 07:58:24 PM
It will baffle you that, despite the situation of the market, there are certain coins that are making tremendous progress, despite the market status.
I also believe that, there are many more projects to come and we will see great improvement in them.
Investors are even ready to invest in such projects, both during ICO and after listing.
Activity: 644
January 26, 2019, 06:52:30 PM
I am not really observing every new coin or new ICO that does not have a strong goal to build a more advanced and useful Crypto world for everyone. In an increasingly developed world, more and more people are manipulating to have fun or deceive people with their intelligence, such as the ICO which has been rampant in fraudulent projects. We must be able to use everything in a good way, and invest in Cryptocurrency that has so many risks and benefits, we must be careful not to be a mistake.
Activity: 574
January 26, 2019, 06:24:23 PM
This is not the final as we are still on the developing stage and the Blockchain is been utilized only by few projects and it has led to claims that most icos are fraudulent

The final is far off
Let’s follow the trend
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
January 26, 2019, 03:39:01 PM
The project's functionality and demand reflects its price. If the project has a low perspective especially in timing with bad market, they will surely experience low price. But if it stood above quality, its price will never go down.
Activity: 322
January 23, 2019, 04:56:29 PM
Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

We just have to keep on trying to improve on the blockchain technology. Yes, there are quack projects on the blockchain, just as we have quack doctors or health officials, but it doesn't mean we should quit the technology.
Pages:
Jump to: