Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the Right time to get in! - page 13. (Read 23785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 19, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marinecoín, .MTC..  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  .MTC. has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT.  They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.  Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 .MTC. for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marineco.ín/ico
This is the right time to do for investing. The worth of has started rising and though it is a steady and slow rise, it looks long lasting. Many experts speculate about ETH going as big as $1000 or even more. This means it is the right time to invest. If you are interested, use the money you do not need in near future and let the investment stay for long. Such an investment pays off.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 16, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
I totally support you. Now that the cryptocurrency market has begun to show signs of growth again, however the price of crypto is still very low, this is a great opportunity for you to enter the cryptocurrency world. It is best to buy and hold these valuable and potential altcoin. I believe that in just a few months the market will be stable and will start rising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
Yeah, it was a great time. Only a month has passed since the publication of this post, and the price of cryptocurrencies has increased almost by half.
Activity: 248
April 15, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
This is the time of the year where prices are dumping. It is a blessing in disguise for us starters to take advantage of more purchase and investment. FUDS are not so bad sometimes even though it is negative. Crypto will standing tall and will boom in the next quarter. Better watch out the price be wise on choosing the coins.
Yes crypto will stand and continues to exists and if by chance grab this opportunity to invest. When you hold you will gain profit, we will catch the price in high so we can earn profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
April 15, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
yes, I really agree with you that this is the right time to invest in BTC. this is just a big fluctuation and will be back in May soon, just like that
You have said a million dollar thing. This is what I also have been trying to explain many people who have lost their trust in bitcoin. It is just another dip or change in the value. The change does not only mean to be positive but there can be a decrement too. Sooner or later, bitcoin will be moving forward. We have already seen such scenarios in the past so why worrying at all?
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
i think market will recovering and may lill be late but it will recover thats sure and people who are thinking that would be not happen listen then they will loss something may be smart people always works form starting to know we can see the chart if btc has been down then it grow also soon and it will effect to other coins also soon so when the price is up ones then investment little hard with capital and now we have opportunity to do invest that we can do with any kind of capital will be better for future.
I really hope that this is a real recovery, not another game of whales. I want the portfolio to finally grow.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 14, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
i think market will recovering and may lill be late but it will recover thats sure and people who are thinking that would be not happen listen then they will loss something may be smart people always works form starting to know we can see the chart if btc has been down then it grow also soon and it will effect to other coins also soon so when the price is up ones then investment little hard with capital and now we have opportunity to do invest that we can do with any kind of capital will be better for future.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
yes, I really agree with you that this is the right time to invest in BTC. this is just a big fluctuation and will be back in May soon, just like that
Activity: 162
April 12, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
This is the time of the year where prices are dumping. It is a blessing in disguise for us starters to take advantage of more purchase and investment. FUDS are not so bad sometimes even though it is negative. Crypto will standing tall and will boom in the next quarter. Better watch out the price be wise on choosing the coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 12:22:05 AM

Indeed, this market current performance is in favor of the new comers in which they can afford to buy cheaper coins for an investment. This is also in favor to those who wants to hold much coins so that when the time if the price will spike again then for sure it will be a huge earning. So therefore we should not miss this opportunity that in the end we might regret it of why we did not buy as much as we can when the price is still very affordable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 11:49:23 PM
To make Cryptocurrency purchase, you need to find more information on the crypto market.
You will get detailed information, so you can do what you want based on the information you get.
Currently Crypto is down the price, if you are interested to buy it, you should think about what your goals in Crypto.
If you have obtained certainty about crypto you can buy it in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 11, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
Yeah I agree with you. Its really good time to buy now that crypto is still newborn to the world.We may experience its first fall-off price but its just normal in market since its still too early for the mass-adoption. I believe that by year 2020 to future will be the crypto and some altcoins true price-bursting. Smiley
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 11, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

I somehow agree on what you have mentioned and you can easily get profit when market start to pump more and more again well probably I will cash out before Christmas so I can buy lots of presents to my children . 

every bitcoin price at the beginning of the year always has a downward trend and this year is the worst correction if the percentage is outlined for every year but you're right because bitcoin usually always increases in mid-year to end of year, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because You will never get the same price for each period, there is always a different level of correction than in previous years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

I somehow agree on what you have mentioned and you can easily get profit when market start to pump more and more again well probably I will cash out before Christmas so I can buy lots of presents to my children . 
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 07:05:45 PM
Anytime is the right time I guess as long as you are ready to learn and do all the necessary things to be successful in this field.  But yeah, right now with the current dept of the market price, if you have the money to pour in, then this will be the best time to invest. Good luck and God bless.
Activity: 103
April 11, 2018, 06:47:02 PM
Yupss, right, now is the right time to go in and start investing in crypto. Although currently the price of bitcoin is no longer at $ 20k but this is a good time to buy coins because the price of coins is cheap. After buying the next step that needs to be done is to wait, wait time for the coins to go up and we can reap the benefits of our investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
April 11, 2018, 06:13:47 PM
For me there is no right time or wrong time if you want to get in into cryptocurrency as long as you are seriously dedicate your time and effort in doing things.
Yes, there is no right and wrong time to get into crypto currency only if the investors study and understand the basic rule to avoid debt in cryptocurrency. Mean while, the OP was right cause the time dump in price is right time for investors that lack crypto currency trading knowledge.

No, OP was not right, he posted this on 7th of march when price of bitcoin was around 9k, now it's below 7k, so he wasn't right at all, people like him have been saying the same shit since the start of the dip and yet here we are, still dipping even further.
Activity: 23
April 11, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
Talking about cheap prices...which coins in your opinion will be the most profitable in 2018? Where have u invested?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
Yes, now is good time. But most people come here under the influence of FOMO syndrome. When the cryptomarket again rises strongly, many new players will come, then it will not be the best time. As was OP in january)
Now is the best time for you to buy the crypto for yourself that is extremely low because I believe that this year there will be no chance for you to buy these crypto at such a low price. There are signs of a slight recovery from the market and investors are beginning to buy again, the market is waiting for stronger signals to be able to boom.
Activity: 240
April 11, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
Everyday is the right time to get in nowadays hahah
But the next day we realize we bought the pump  Grin Grin

On the real side, I think from now on, we will just see some greens. We just had a sunday pump.
So, probably some good things are coming, am I right?? lol
Pages:
Jump to: