Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the Right time to get in! - page 21. (Read 23785 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
It can be but just make sure to look for a potential coins because there are lots of shitcoins that offers the cheapest price among all others. If i were you and to all the newbies i will buy ethereum for altcoins and bitcoins. Both coins is a good start to inspire everybody to last in crypto world.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
It is a good time for buying coins for all investors. Lots of people are hopeful about this year and so do I. Now their prizes are low buy worrying about it is useless. We can look positive side and see it is a chance to buy good coins for holding long term. Especially bitcoin. I am trying to add my portfolio as much as I can.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 08, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Most cryptocurrency are on stable so it means that they are waiting the right moment or waiting for other important decision about bitcoin
As for now , they are on downtrend so yeah.. it's the right time for me to purchase cheap and wait for another bounce

This is the perfect time to get in to crypto world. Bitcoin and especially altcoins dip, plus the recent FUD "Binance got hacked"

The fact is most people are panic because of that FUD
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
yes, i totally agree with you that is the right time to invest in BTC. this is just a big fluctuation and it will come back soon in May
Activity: 380
March 08, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
Well is you have something to invest and if this money is something that you can afford to lose, then buy coins that you believe in. Buy some Bitcoin as well if you want. The market price is a bit low nowadays, we are on the right time. Smiley
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 08, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
I think it doesnt matter anymore if you are late or just recently entered in crypto world because there were times the coins are in dips just like what happening currently.

Majority of the cryptos in coinmarketcap are in red status now, therefore its an opportunity to enter in the picture so you wont missed the chance when the value skyrocket again.

The more you invest, the more chances of gaining with your investment. But before doing that, research first the coins that has a good potential and likely to pump together with btc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 03:12:52 AM
If you have cash, you are very lucky now. There is a great opportunity to invest. But if you do not have cash and you have invested in your bitcoins you do not have a chance to make a huge profit Smiley it is very useful to be standing on the cash in such a time
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

Maybe this year will be diffrent and prices will fall at end of 18' and now the prices are to high lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 08, 2018, 02:57:47 AM
Bitcoin price as of this time, fell below the $10000 mark again and some altcoins are also been badly affected after SEC announces that it will require cryptocurrency exchanges to register with the agency. A possible phishing problem with one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges could also affected bitcoin and altcoin price performance. With this development, it is time again to buy altcoins because they are now cheaper than before.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
That's right! It seems like it is the month of sale again. The market is crashing and this is the right time to buy and load your bags. Go with coins that will definitely give you a high profit, do a research for cheap coins in CMC and check the 1st 100 coins because in the next months the market will go green again. Hold for months or even a year and you will not regret that decision.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
March 08, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
Thought the same thing month ago,thrn yesterday.Regret..with this kind of market cant be sure about right time.Btc found its support by the look ofnit,but alts will continue to suffer.They arendropping while btc ia growing,they are dropping while btc going down as well.Need stable btc price,which cant be predicted yet
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
March 08, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
The best time to enter into cryptocurrency will always be now. Get into the train as early as you can. Buy as many good altcoins as well as Bitcoins as early as possible. The early bird will always be the one to catch the worm. That is the truth. And then do not mind the dips and dumps along the way. These are very short-term and temporary. The overall and long term ending will always be growth in your portfolio.
Activity: 4
March 08, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
Hi guys, the current timing is tempting. Been a while in the crypto scene but never thought get myself too active in trading, bought some BTC and Eth before plus getting myself a bct username and posting here is already a major breakthrough for me , lol

Btw, never a better times to get in when the market is down
Activity: 128
March 08, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
Yeah, the altcoin price is bottom now. You can buy and hold for max profit
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 08, 2018, 12:55:41 AM
I agree with you. When the prices are red it's really nice to buy some more because they are cheap. I just hope no one will panic and sell their alts when the market is red.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
March 08, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
When others are fearful then it would be the right time to buy because the coins are cheap and those who panic sell would be willing to sell out their coins at market price even if it continues to go down. The recent FUD because of binance "hack" cause the prices to crash so this is like a sale period again. People are bullish with their coins few days ago but because of the recent happenings, they are at a loss now so if you still have funds left then it would be a good time to grab some when it is still on sale. It many continue to go down for a few days but if you bought the coin that has active projects and potential then it would increase in due time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
March 08, 2018, 12:10:23 AM
Buying and holding quality projects and top coins on firesale prices will do great over long-term.
Bitcoin getting back above $10K should mark a bottom again in cryptos hopefully soon.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 08, 2018, 12:03:19 AM
It is very great time to buy in right now.for sure,I like your opinion and you are right about the market value.you buy coins at lowest prices and wait for them to spike up.its good time to join crypto world and for invest this time is good.but don't buy any shit coin.both coin has a great future that I found form there whitepaper.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 09:50:36 PM
And here it is, it even dips lower than yesterday!  Grin "Be greedy when others are fearful" Don't sell the future for the past. Cryptocurrency is the future of money so if you have money now buy as many as you want before the market recovers.  Wink
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
finally someone who is not saying that all coins are going to die in the next weeks. Yes, it is a good time to buy some coins no because everything is god damn red and the most stuff just bottomed out!
Pages:
Jump to: