Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the thread where you discuss racism, Jews and Nazism - page 2. (Read 1688 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
So "discussion" (in your definition) means: Discuss the topics you like to the extent you like and put a quota you like on muslim issues?
having 500 nazi and jew topics, while only having 50 topics on economics(which this whole forum is about!) is not acceptable.
antibanker was spamming the forums, with every little thing a jewish/maybe-jewish/pro-jew person ever did. and he did not discuss afterwards, just create yet another thread on the same topic. not acceptable!

I have the feeling that cypher-punk is the same guy.
i don't think so, cypher-punk have yet to call me jew scum...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you want to limit the exposure of crimes, which were perpetrated by a certain people this way?
no, i want the politics forum to be more then just nazi threads. i want it to be more then just antibanker's tard-shout box.

Antibanker was banned for his nazi spam (not nazi talk, but creating dozens of threads), he came back as banker-Buster and was banned again.

So you want me banned too for not discussing YOUR topics? What type are you then, anyway?
I don't know antibanker except I read his threads. You must be some muslim hater or whatever type of forum-nazi.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Do you want to limit the exposure of crimes, which were perpetrated by a certain people this way?
no, i want the politics forum to be more then just nazi threads. i want it to be more then just antibanker's tard-shout box.

Antibanker was banned for his nazi spam (not nazi talk, but creating dozens of threads), he came back as banker-Buster and was banned again.

So "discussion" (in your definition) means: Discuss the topics you like to the extent you like and put a quota you like on muslim issues?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

This is a forum for discussion, not publicising your own views. If you want to preach, start a blog or go to town with a box and megaphone.
legendary
You are WRONG!
legendary
You are WRONG!
TO THE MODS: please make sticky, and remove/merge all other the Nazi threads.

I don't think that the space we give to the nazis in the spirit of free speech should be made sticky.

That would seem a little odd for any new visitor of this forum.
This is a keep the forum clean thread, it should be okay.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

I don't think that the space we give to the nazis in the spirit of free speech should be made sticky.

That would seem a little odd for any new visitor of this forum.
So this is a thread to document jewish racism which lays bare pretty much in a country called "The State of Palestine" ?
legendary
You are WRONG!
Please people, i know that some of you have really strong opinions about jews, but please do not make so many threads about them.
you people are crowding the politics board, and its not fun to troll you any more.

(i know that im going to be flamed with some free speech propaganda, bring it on!)

Pages:
Jump to: