Pages:
Author

Topic: This is why KIN has HUGE potential!!! - page 3. (Read 2312 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 06:51:24 PM
Holy coin supply!  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 05:26:06 PM
All I am saying is that this industry would help to propel KIN's value and adoption just like the darknet did with Bitcoin... I see that KIN has the potential to be a lot more then that, but initially this industry would help with value and adoption.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
Should you enumerate real reasons for using blockchain in that industry?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 03:59:16 PM
KIK is very popular for cam girls and cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular in the sex industry. The sex industry is one of the biggest industries in the world and KIK has become a popular app used for cam girls. Just google 'Kik Cam Girls' and this comes up: https://www.bestusernames.com/kik-girls... this is a much bigger industry then people realize... This has the potential to propel Kin just like the darknet and drug industry helped to propel bitcoin in the early days. I'm not saying that I totally agree with it, but this will help to push its adoption ..Also, Kik and cryptocurrency is anonymous, therefore some people who have hesisated to pay for cam girls in the past becuase of personal information will not have this problem with KiK and Kin...I think that this is going to be huge!.. Nobody is really talking about this because it is taboo, but I am sure that the team at Kik know this which is why they feel so confident about Kin.
Pages:
Jump to: