Pages:
Author

Topic: This is why the ICO & bounty era is almost over - page 2. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
It is undeniable that the main reason is that the market has been hit, leading to a fall in prices, and no one is willing to expand the scale of investment. They would rather change it into a stable dollar.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I agreed with the author absolutely but the fact remains the market is bad rite now and not good time for ICOs and to that of bounty, it’s glaring if the ICO didn’t reach their hardcap, the bounty would be affected but everything will surely come back to normal once the market come back to normal. Thanks
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Agreed,ICOs nowadays are failing because most of the people are too scared to invest because of the potential scams in our community,most of these new campaigns are just created just to raise funds and will eventually will abandone most of the investors with nothing,that is why we should be enjoying the years of ICO's existence.
Activity: 194
I totally agreed,we shouldnt be supporting these ICOs anymore because most of these new projects came from scammers that is why it is risky to invest in ICOs than trading blindly because these scammers are working professionally and you cant find any holes from these campaigns,theres no assurance from the cryptocurrencies nowadays.
Activity: 336
I agree with you, really now bounty though becoming more popular, but their value for people who want to invest in ICO, or just to participate in the bounty becomes every day less.
Activity: 364
You are right but still there are couple of them that have utility token that will be used in daily life and one of the problem is bear market where we are now.Hope all will change next month.Once crypto goes up people will invest in ICOs
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ICO projects will continue to be the growth engine of the cryptocurrency market as it helps diversify the market and new ideas are realized through successful ICO projects. Bounty campaigns will also exist with ICO projects and will not be lost. Within two years of entering the cryptocurrency market, ICO is the investment trend that I value most because it is sustainable and has real value for the starup that needs to invest.
Activity: 224
Agree with a guys above, you are way to much negative, the situation is not so bad, we all believe, that the market will go up, and old times will be back again
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I'm not in the whole bounty hunter game so long that I could give my objective opinion on the matter, but while reading about how things stand on this forum at the moment, I can agree with some of your statements. There are definitely way too much ICOs coming out everyday and that to be honest, aggravates me, because I can't keep up with them and I have a huge backlog that needs to be cleared soon. And those Telegram groups with more than 20k members are just stupid, I agree. They usually consist of only "Hi" messages and notifications of people joining and some admin activity from time to time. Pointless. But hey, keep at it, chin up, we will succeed. Market will recover and our hard work will be paid off. We need to stay positive.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I think that the era of bounty is not over but it is just beginning. Only campaigns will be conducted not in the form in which they exist now. I think that all of us in the near future are waiting for change.

Yep! It should not be over, high potential can be offered by ICOs. But only ICOs that are legit with good prospect and good products.
I agree changes should be made to avoid getting scammed and hamper the development of this shitty ICOs.
It is very disappointing actually  to have joined and invested in these scam of ICOs.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
KYC need now for many bounty because many ICOs became scam project. I am still believe bounty is still needed because new ICO must be need promoted and bounty hunter help them to spread the word about their project
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Totally agreed , these ICOs are slowly getting worthless because most of these projects are scams projects are being to obvious,most of it doesnt really needed some blockchain technology,which is why it would be much better if these SCAMS will be stopped,so that most of the new investors wont hesitate to invest into trading or mining.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
I do think the same,these ICOs are going to be more unrealiable less chances of getting success even if they are legits becuse 95% of these ICOs nowadays are failing because of lack of vision,team member sucks and most importantly these ICOs are looks more scheme than a initial coin offering and investors doesnt want to invest anymore because of the high risk of getting scammed.
Activity: 196
Agreed,ICOs should come to its end because most of these projects are just created to scam millions of dollars from the investors the true meaning of initial coin offering is long dead,its all about the money which is the main reason why most of the scammers are joining the ICO business because that is where the money goes we should be more careful about these potential scams.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think that the era of bounty is not over but it is just beginning. Only campaigns will be conducted not in the form in which they exist now. I think that all of us in the near future are waiting for change.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think this might a wake up call to investors that you must choose you ICO wisely or else say goodbye to your money because of scammers they smeared the name of ICO just to steal money from the people. Now we don't know what is legitimate ICO or not and also this is why big companies like google facebook and twitter banned  cryptoads in their platforms
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Most ICOs always were BS and scams. But now there are too much of them and it's really hard to find good ones. Maybe that gives you such an impression about ICOs. And by the way, I see that you're carrying signature, that means you didn't lose hope completely. That means you still believe in some ICOs.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Now investors are smart, and the fake ico is hard to get money out of!

The excellent ioc project still gathers a large number of investors, and its bounty also has a lot of bounty hunters working!

The bounty and ico won't end!
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
You are indeed right these might come to its end,the investors doesnt want to put their money because of these scam projects all over the community,researching wong secure your investments because these people are very good in hiding informations about themselves that is why it is harder to tracked these people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I don't think it's fair to take the state of ICOs now without considering the cryptocurrency market. it is a bad time for everything even if it it a good project. however I don't disagree with you completely, I guess that it's just too early to tell if ICOs are a thing of the past with the current state of the market. you can't be sure about anything
Pages:
Jump to: