Pages:
Author

Topic: This latest move by the US Lawmakers can kill Stablecoins but not Bitcoin ??? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
If it really affects the price of all stable coins, of course, this will be a big problem if later the stable value will fall and reap the problem because it could be that the value will reach its lowest point which makes the stable coin price worse and investor interest will start to leave what it worth waiting for whether it is stable The coin will fall and make investors switch to other better coins. If there is a significant drop in the near future then it is a warning to investors.

What the actual F are you saying? You do know that stablecoin prices doesn't really change right? because it's paired with something, like USD, right? Do you actually know what a stablecoin is before commenting?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
If it really affects the price of all stable coins, of course, this will be a big problem if later the stable value will fall and reap the problem because it could be that the value will reach its lowest point which makes the stable coin price worse and investor interest will start to leave what it worth waiting for whether it is stable The coin will fall and make investors switch to other better coins. If there is a significant drop in the near future then it is a warning to investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
That's absurd claim. US doesn't control everything anymore. They doesn't dictate what is going to happen in the whole world just because it happens in the US. Stablecoins will continue to strive just like every cryptocurrency out there. Also, regulation doesn't mean killing it so I don't really know how you come up with that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
If you are thinking like me, I guess you would agree with the caption of this post after you must have read the detail of the latest bill being proposed by some United States Lawmakers to regulate all stablecoins by forcing them to obtain banking license and an approval by the Federal Reserve. It's unlikely that you and I will be in complete agreement in that line of thought.

However, I'm of the opinion that the move is likely to kill stablecoins and stifle crypto adoption in the US. But it will not kill Bitcoin. Do you agree? Just go through the release below and express your own view.

Pages:
Jump to: