Pages:
Author

Topic: This Man Sold It All For This One Thing and Made Hundreds of Dollars Overnight - page 2. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
A man upped sticks, sold everything he had for Bitcoin and moved his family to a campsite after claiming that he is waiting for the next "boom" in cryptocurrencies.

Didi Taihuttu, 39, moved his family to a campsite outside of Venlo in the Netherlands, after putting his house on the market along with other possessions including his car, motorbike, children's toys and other family consumables.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-sells-everything-for-bitcoin-moves-family-to-campsite-a7994751.html

What do you think? Would you do the same thing? Do you think in the future he will be a rich man?

Well, I would not have done what he did because he is taking a risk. I did put a few thousand dollars into Bitcoin a few years ago but it was disposable income that I could risk. I wouldn't put any family money into it because it is still a risky investment. Bitcoin will most likely succeed but there is no guarantee that something bad won't happen like a government ban. We also all risk getting hacked at some point and losing it all. Also if I were to die, I don't know if my family would know what to do with my Bitcoins or if they would even try to recover them. It's just too risky to sell everything for Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
A man upped sticks, sold everything he had for Bitcoin and moved his family to a campsite after claiming that he is waiting for the next "boom" in cryptocurrencies.

Didi Taihuttu, 39, moved his family to a campsite outside of Venlo in the Netherlands, after putting his house on the market along with other possessions including his car, motorbike, children's toys and other family consumables.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-sells-everything-for-bitcoin-moves-family-to-campsite-a7994751.html

What do you think? Would you do the same thing? Do you think in the future he will be a rich man?
That's such a terrible move made by that man, you will live in a tent and you will sell your house for bitcoin and wait till there is another boom? Are you kidding me? You could have just taken a loan from bank or something, you don't have to sell your house for that. A wise person never does such a thing. Grow up and start making smart decisions, Mr. Dumbass of all time.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Great idea to gamble it all on btc when it's reaching all time high's  Roll Eyes

I hope it works out for him though.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
even I'm a believer of this coin project/system I wont do that to my family maybe I will continue a life and invest part of my savings into bitcoin but never on earth that I will do risking my families faith inside this investment, crypto still have its downside and there's still a big possibilities that things will be go on the other side. but lets hope for him and pray for his family.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

If bitcoin is $400-$1000 a piece then hell yes, but if it's sitting where we are right now, I probably would think thrice first before making a gamble that could potentially render me and my family homeless for the next coming months/years until my investment reap profits. What he did wasn't anywhere near admirable but rather dumb to risk everything on an asset that could flop within the next day or two. Others call it bravery, but I call it stupidity to bet all in and not set something aside for themselves.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
What he did was completely and utterly stupid. Even possibly dragging his family down and significantly risking their future with him if things went completely south. He took a huge risk and won as he was lucky; a lucky idiot, that is. Congratulations to him though, I just hope he doesn't pull off a similar idiotic move in the future.

Do I think he will be a rich man in the future? Definitely not if he continues to take these huge gambles.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: