Pages:
Author

Topic: This new BUMP system sucks a big bag of dicks - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 786
It has been said by @theymos to reduce spam in alt section
There's long been a problem of spammy bumping being used to keep topics near the top, but lately it's become unbearable.

Looks like you're the owner of the project of Worm, if your topic is not in the top. It's mean people doesn't interested about your project, and it's not @theymos or @mprep fault.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
Oohhh!! Can't get onto the top of the 1st page? I don't know what's the real deal with this thread but seems the user just have some personal issues with mprep and theymos. Huh

Can't understand if this really belong to Meta or in Reputation board. But I'll give you a glimpse of what I understand of the bumping system and  how it was made; it was designed to eliminate those who just want to bump the thread to be on first page with useless posts of bot accounts with nonsense "good project", "nice project" and those who do fake conversation over a specific shit thread and I think it's a success.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Go back to the old, same-as-every-other-forum-since-1996 model, please. Thanks dipshits, this new shit fucking sucks

I mean, then again.. what can we expect from stupid fucks like mprep as a mod and theymos gettin on his knees for literally ANYONE these days..?
Pages:
Jump to: