Pages:
Author

Topic: This Odd Job Would Have Put Thousands of Dollars in BTC in My Wallet - page 4. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
This is why I don't believe too much in influenced article, many of which are paid promotion of which the owners of the project directs, as an influencer it's not easy to turn down amazing deals even if it's going to cause harm and loss of capital.
If you did turn down the proposal for you to write a fake promotion message then I must say you are one of the few good eggs in the article creation sector.
Activity: 119
Merit: 31
So I was contacted by a client for a writing job. The pay they proposed was just too good and I was happy and poised to earn thousands of dollars in bitcoins once again. I was eager to take on the content creation job, but alas it was not to be.
The hiring fellow, who I met on Reddit wanted me to create "fake news articles for some crypto projects". I was like ""what?". Yeah, I heard well...create fake news and make them look real enough for some crypto projects and earn thousands of USD in BTC. I told him that's not ethical and people would lose money. He said no, that folks will rather make money. That's how I let a lot of money slip through my fingers. This conscience of mine. I'm sure someone somewhere has taken the job.
I'm sure some folks somewhere will lose their money as a result.
Pages:
Jump to: