Pages:
Author

Topic: this pandemic have made me do research on things i never tought before economy - page 4. (Read 497 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
I guess they are anticipating a shortage in goods and services due to high demand from customers, or due to Increase in consumer's spending. Well, I'd encourage consumers to save more aggressively and work-harder to produce more goods/services(mainly local/home-made goods and services).
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
It is not the same as before. My country is not on lockdown and it is not the only solution that can be used to keep the fiat currency alive. How about those who don't know how to use gadgets then how will they get their payments?.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
so yesterday i did some research was reading also some educational things.
i found something interesting:  likely if we will open all world now then the currency might be hyperinflated.
So we cant open economics full around the world if we do that the fiat currencies will be like zimbawen dollars in one month.

The solution: possible solution is highest taxes we ever seen in life.
According to all calulations analysis and mathematics the high taxes are only solution keep fiat currency alive.

i might be wrong but let me know guys.

There will be some inflation for sure,but the US dollar and the euro will never crash into hyperinflation.
A better way for fighting inflation is to increase the interest rates,rather than raising taxes.
More people will start saving money in the banks,when they see a higher interest rate.The banks will keep bigger fractional reserves in the central banks and they will also buy more government bonds,which will help for reducing the quantity of all paper money in circulation.
Raising the taxes after a recession is a economical suicide...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
My country is not in the second wave of lock down, the first lock down had thrust a spear into our economy heart so deep we are trying to recover, another pandemic lock down would be fatal for my country.
I don't know the solution to the economical problem caused by the pandemic, am still learning economy at a personal interest, but a raise tax that should be very unfair at this pandemic time, people are in lockdown and income would be affect by the lockdown a raise in it would no be possible.
I think lock down should not always be the solution for many country, but try pandemic management.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
No, this is not the only possible solution. You will be surprised but a tax cut can give the same benefit in monetary terms as a raising. Why? Because the lower the tax the more people want to participate in the economy as an agent and not as a consumer. Local cafes and shops, new businesses, various useful services - their increasing number can give a total increase in the budget more than if you raise taxes for existing agents.
Raising taxes is the only way only if your grandmother praised the Communists, but no more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
so yesterday i did some research was reading also some educational things.
i found something interesting:  likely if we will open all world now then the currency might be hyperinflated.
So we cant open economics full around the world if we do that the fiat currencies will be like zimbawen dollars in one month.

The solution: possible solution is highest taxes we ever seen in life.
According to all calulations analysis and mathematics the high taxes are only solution keep fiat currency alive.

i might be wrong but let me know guys.

Pages:
Jump to: