Pages:
Author

Topic: This post is for those that think they missed the boat - page 4. (Read 3066 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
very good advice ! thank you.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good advice. It's hard to not get fixed that one has missed the boat, but no one can predict the future perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I agree your opinion . Many people say that " If I were buying bitcoin in 2009 when bitcoin was under 0.01$ , today I could be a billionaire "
The boat is not over ! Let's compare bitcoin with ethereum
Bitcoin reached 300-400$ after 2-3 years of releasing ; and ethereum reached 400$ in the first year ! . The next boat , in my opinion is ethereum Smiley
ETH got so high because it's a bubble that will pop at some point. Some people are fascinated with it and think it will overtake bitcoin, but I don't think so. It's a fad, nothing more.

People are afraid of missing the boat because nothing can keep growing forever and at some point bitcoin price will stabilize. Are we at that point now? Not yet!
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I agree your opinion . Many people say that " If I were buying bitcoin in 2009 when bitcoin was under 0.01$ , today I could be a billionaire "
The boat is not over ! Let's compare bitcoin with ethereum
Bitcoin reached 300-400$ after 2-3 years of releasing ; and ethereum reached 400$ in the first year ! . The next boat , in my opinion is ethereum Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2006
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Wealthy people would be rich with or without Bitcoin.

The key to being wealthy is Preparation Meets Opportunity. Learn valuable skills, network with successful people and keep trying till you succeed!
legendary
Activity: 2006
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Don't worry or be sad, there is still much room for growth in crypto-currencies that's a fact!

It's easy to tell yourself, "I wish I would have gotten into Bitcoin earlier so I could be rich!" but friends that is flawed thinking. You see, people that are wealthy today are wealthy for many reasons. These people were at the right place at the right time, had knowledge of markets, patience and discipline to sit on their investments through the many ups and downs.

It was extremely difficult and rare for early Bitcoin adopters to make it all the way to 2017 without selling their holdings. When Bitcoin was worth fractions of a penny, do you know how hard it was to not sell when Bitcoin was all of a sudden worth $1? If you had 100,000 Bitcoins, you would most likely sell most if not all of your coins for $100,000 because who would have thought BTC would be worth more than a dollar?

What about when Bitcoin was worth $100? Do you know how hard it was for people to not sell their stash then? If you had 5000 Bitcoins, you were now worth $500,000!

The point is, when you sit and regret you miss out on the many opportunities right infront of you. If you knew Bitcoin was going to be worth $50,000 in the near future would you be sitting and regretting? Or would you try and make as much money as possible to get 10x return on every dollar you invested?

Most of the large Bitcoin holders today were already wealthy when they got into Bitcoin, and had the capital to speculate on Bitcoin to hold for the long term.

So if you're broke today with no Bitcoins, it does NOT matter. Wealth can come at any time, you just have to position yourself to seize the right opportunities. You could win the lottery, find yourself in a profitable business venture, receive an inheritance you NEVER know. Then you can just buy Bitcoins.  Grin

Don't chase only Bitcoins: Chase Assets and Capital, then invest wisely. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: