Pages:
Author

Topic: This project has been abandoned - page 2. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
August 23, 2020, 07:21:47 PM
Everyone, this is an important announcement regarding to our Whitepaper. We got to know that our Whitepaper is plagiarized with PECUNIO Whitepaper. 8 pages out of 33 pages have similar contents as Whitepaper.[...]

Looking at both documents, I noticed a large amount of copied/pasted text. How did you come to the conclusion that it was only 8 pages? Even the table of contents is almost identical.  Did you even look at the original document and compare it to your own? Huh

In any case, plagiarism in itself, regardless of quantity, is a pretty big omission and very bad for any project. Whitepaper is the backbone of the project and should not be taken lightly.

Yeah you know all the plans, that was not even tokensale fund, what a point.

By the way, a great relationship with potential customers. I admire your communication skills.  Grin

We will see more of this situation because the DeFi hype is not over. So most of them are in a hurry to deploy their project to the public to get their share of the DeFi hype. With this, they overlooked some of the vital component of their project, which in this case is their very own whitepaper. As they hired someone to do that, it is aggravating that they didn't even check the content of their own whitepaper, which is basically the heart of their project. I hope people are not so gullible from this mistake and just forget what has been done. Because later on, you don't know what kind of problem you will gonna encounter because of this rush preparation.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
August 23, 2020, 03:33:17 PM
Everyone, this is an important announcement regarding to our Whitepaper. We got to know that our Whitepaper is plagiarized with PECUNIO Whitepaper. 8 pages out of 33 pages have similar contents as Whitepaper.[...]

Looking at both documents, I noticed a large amount of copied/pasted text. How did you come to the conclusion that it was only 8 pages? Even the table of contents is almost identical.  Did you even look at the original document and compare it to your own? Huh

In any case, plagiarism in itself, regardless of quantity, is a pretty big omission and very bad for any project. Whitepaper is the backbone of the project and should not be taken lightly.

By the way, a great relationship with potential customers. I admire your communication skills.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 23, 2020, 02:55:36 PM
Apart from Whitepaper issue, I found an interesting thing the address of contract creator sending ethereum to an unknown address twice, after that ethereum was received in another unknown address which was my question why that address had sent eth to Forsage.io which is known as a ponzi site, This is suspicious.

ahhaha, looks like this project are planned to use investor money and invest it on forsage then they will use monthly profit from forsage hyip to pay their user monthly who hold their token, well they have bad start getting caught by plagirized whitepaper, very shady project to me, stay away if possible.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 23, 2020, 02:47:27 PM
Apart from Whitepaper issue, I found an interesting thing the address of contract creator sending ethereum to an unknown address twice, after that ethereum was received in another unknown address which was my question why that address had sent eth to Forsage.io which is known as a ponzi site, This is suspicious.

ahhaha, looks like this project are planned to use investor money and invest it on forsage then they will use monthly profit from forsage hyip to pay their user monthly who hold their token, well they have bad start getting caught by plagirized whitepaper, very shady project to me, stay away if possible.
copper member
August 23, 2020, 02:13:11 PM
Everyone, this is an important announcement regarding to our Whitepaper. We got to know that our Whitepaper is plagiarized with PECUNIO Whitepaper. 8 pages out of 33 pages have similar contents as Whitepaper. This issue came into our knowledge when one of the bitcointalk member pointed it out. Our Whitepaper was rewritten by a local content writer and it was his 1st Whitepaper writing and made a mistake. This is our mistake, we didn't check for plagiarism before publishing our Whitepaper. We didn't do this intentionally. And we are very sorry for this. But there is nothing to worry as our business case is completely different and unique. This is the first decentralized investment based dividend paying project. We are working on our new whitepaper and will be published within few hours. Rest assured that, this project is legit and every details mentioned in our website and about core team is real and legit.

Kind Regards,
- Crimson Capitals
copper member
August 23, 2020, 01:19:35 PM
You have issues with your whitepaper, as mentioned in this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55048468
To new investors, please avoid to invest in this project till Crimson teams provide clear and detailed response. And please always remember this quote "Don't trust, Verify".

Thank you for the heads up, we are working on that issue right now and also a reply has been posted there.

You can ask why ETH was send to an address (though you can't ask it, people has freedom to spend their money) from contract creator but can't ask why ETH was send to an address that is 1 degree away. Contract creator deposited 1.564434 ETH initially to deploy the smart contract but 100% of it wasn't taken as deployment fee. So few other small payments/transactions have been cleared with the leftover amount. Now it's not possible to say what the receiver will do with his money.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
August 23, 2020, 12:55:51 PM
You have issues with your whitepaper, as mentioned in this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55048468
To new investors, please avoid to invest in this project till Crimson teams provide clear and detailed response. And please always remember this quote "Don't trust, Verify".

Thank you for the heads up, we are working on that issue right now and also a reply has been posted there.

copper member
August 23, 2020, 12:26:45 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
August 23, 2020, 11:41:37 AM

copper member
August 23, 2020, 10:05:11 AM
A new article about Crimson Capitals has been published on Medium: https://medium.com/@CrimsonCapitals/introduction-a60cdd405737
copper member
August 22, 2020, 06:13:33 PM
Sorry to say, but this project has been abandoned. No funds were collected from crowd.
Pages:
Jump to: