Pages:
Author

Topic: This saturday, the BITFILM FESTIVAL 2015, will screen some great Bitcoin films - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
LOL the missing doge ad around 0:26...Thanks for sharing it made me laugh.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Thanks guys
I hope its a good turn out too

all the short films on the link are complete films, and not trailers,
have not watched all the feature length films yet, but I think they are full length too, and not trailers

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Some pretty interesting videos here. Pretty educational, too! Thanks for the info OP, will be watching for the winner Grin

Good luck to all contestants, too!
Activity: 112
Wow, this seems quite cool. I think its good that more people are learning about bitcoin and hopefully their is a good turn out at the event as the films look quite interesting.

I wish the films on the link were mostly full length rather than trailers (but maybe I missed something)
I'm not too sure but I think that the linked films are the full films and not trailers. I'm not certain but that's what I think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is quite interesting, thanks for sharing. I wish the films on the link were mostly full length rather than trailers (but maybe I missed something)
Activity: 110
This saturday, the BITFILM FESTIVAL 2015, will be screening some great Bitcoin films for free in Germany.

You can vote for your favorite film here
http://www.bitfilm.com/bff15-films/

I am a little biased, but if you do decide to vote I hope you vote for
Finding Satoshi Nakamoto - Short Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDcNkggCXRQ

but if not, enjoy the festival and check out all the cool films they are screening.
if you are in Germany,and able to check it out and maybe take pictures/videos and post them
I would like to see anything from the festival
I am in New York

thanks much
Pages:
Jump to: