Pages:
Author

Topic: This site can’t be reached bitcointalk.org took too long to respond? - page 2. (Read 1621 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Everytime for the past couple of hours, unless I use a VPN, that I try to connect to bitcointalk.org I get the error message: "This site can’t be reached bitcointalk.org took too long to respond." At first I thought maybe I got banned or my alt "Sweeet123" got banned for whatever reason, but I logged into both under a VPN none of my accounts are banned, anyone know why this is happening?

The only odd thing going on is my internet has been going out a couple of times and my internet is pretty bad lately, maybe this could have something to do with that.
It didn't happen with me lately.  You should check the status of the forum here, in the future, to make sure whether it is really down or not.
Not sure if this should go in Meta, or Beginners and Help. Let me know if I need to move the post.
It is a forum related query, so it is well posted in meta section.
This is really unusual, it if it works on a VPN and doesn't work on my normal IP, there is some issue with my IP/Internet when connecting to bitcointalk.org. I have checked my firewall, even trying to disable it but this seems to have no correlation, Maybe it is possible that my IP has been blacklisted although I did nothing to warrant this.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Everytime for the past couple of hours, unless I use a VPN, that I try to connect to bitcointalk.org I get the error message: "This site can’t be reached bitcointalk.org took too long to respond." At first I thought maybe I got banned or my alt "Sweeet123" got banned for whatever reason, but I logged into both under a VPN none of my accounts are banned, anyone know why this is happening?

The only odd thing going on is my internet has been going out a couple of times and my internet is pretty bad lately, maybe this could have something to do with that.
It didn't happen with me lately.  You should check the status of the forum here, in the future, to make sure whether it is really down or not.
Not sure if this should go in Meta, or Beginners and Help. Let me know if I need to move the post.
It is a forum related query, so it is well posted in meta section.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

Pages:
Jump to: