Pages:
Author

Topic: This thread is closed. Please see new one. - page 3. (Read 18952 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 24, 2017, 03:48:31 AM
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am jseverson today is February 24 2017 and I agree to the terms of this loan
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Do83GJ8XpTsL35a53gbwbBEhWV6AgNKY9
IHUWb6RCBT6daVPckeIfyONCdXoBjhxsW4GdJ3W2eOCN7PxEgTTyO6Bw5Im6/LbaF8dORUxyaRnhNiH0olhk3+M=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Denied. Repost your application.

I have not even approved your loan request nor have I asked for a signed message. You actually have not applied yet. Please read my terms in the OP and follow the format. Not following the format is an automatic denial from now on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 24, 2017, 01:18:00 AM
Username: onnz423
Amount to be loaned: 0.02 BTC
Repayment Date: 27.02.2017
Bitcoin Address: 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to
Collateral: This account
Optional Service (see V.): None
bctalkaccountpricer.info link: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=hc51qjhu
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to

H8KvTYI0NlYK8VgSzmVYWw8wZqFE1MEGVUNPpsCe5IlZKMUNLa/7AgIMlOMhXseooqXxixsdCoPz0kEFJkZ4jvo=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
February 21, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Username: Mark02
Amount to be loaned: 0.012BTC if I can extend it for at least 0.015BTC So be it.. Signed Message here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16660590
Repayment Date: March 1, 2017
Bitcoin Address: 37629DkihVDK8KQQRjHAqPp9nj2WDgrGjT
Collateral: This Account ( Negative trust not by scamming but beacause of attemp in buying an account)
Optional Service (see V.):
bctalkaccountpricer.info link: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=t8vrrq2s

Denied.

Account is already worthless regardless of what reason your account was negged for.
February 17, 2017, 03:34:12 AM
Pls as you can see the loan I posted in other thread due to lbecause they don't accept bitcointalk account but pls accept my request because other did not give me loan that is why I came to your thread ,so pls I am pleading kindly accept my request,I have read your terms ,so pls i have not been granted any loan in these forum so my account is still with me so pls grant me my request I am esding

Sorry, I don't see you coming back for that account after you leave it as collateral. Try other lenders, or give other collateral aside from your account. Good luck with that loan.
Activity: 343
February 17, 2017, 03:27:10 AM
Pls I am sorry for not reading your terns,I have done so know,I will delete all the loan request I have on other thread,as you can see known grant me loan so pls kindly grant me loan
February 17, 2017, 01:36:10 AM
Name philgg
Rank full member
Loan amount $ 10
Repayment $12
Duration 20 days
Reason  investment
Collateral bitcointalk account
address1KyWQNQ3ToYWh7V7mQLhRTuPe6pcMby6ns
I am philgg from bitcointalk I want to get a loan from loan shark if I default he will be the owner of my account

Signed messageIHl73ZKLbbE7pkEG6F1Q3W4DA5KyZ5aq0oZzvlsqxQGVtT7oDTwVr7AXPhsvYWvn5kznXQFE

Denied.

You even lack the effort to read the threads of lenders. In a rush? You posted so much loan requests, you even posted on frilledshark's loan thread and he doesn't accept accounts. In my thread, I have a prescribed format for loans, this only shows you don't care about my terms.
Activity: 343
February 17, 2017, 01:12:30 AM
Name philgg
Rank full member
Loan amount $ 10
Repayment $12
Duration 20 days
Reason  investment
Collateral bitcointalk account
address1KyWQNQ3ToYWh7V7mQLhRTuPe6pcMby6ns
I am philgg from bitcointalk I want to get a loan from loan shark if I default he will be the owner of my account

Signed messageIHl73ZKLbbE7pkEG6F1Q3W4DA5KyZ5aq0oZzvlsqxQGVtT7oDTwVr7AXPhsvYWvn5kznXQFE
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
February 13, 2017, 08:24:49 PM
Bitcointalk Username: shapetwist
Amount: 0.035BTC
Repayment Date: 19/02/2017 - 0.036BTC (not sure if that's enough?)
Bitcoin Address: 3GyG7aKd18bvS2xKm6GB6QmF3XTWFMV142
Collateral: 2 domains + namecheap hosting (streamvid.io & bitsfaucet.org)

Note: I'm making several loan applications. Once I get one approved I will cancel all the rest.

Denied.

Sorry, I have to deny this for now as you have so much loan applications around the lending section. Another thing is that I am not sure of the values of domains. So I cannot really determine if your collateral are enough for the loan.

Hey. Each domain cost 0.01 to 0.02 and the hosting 0.035. I have different requests to see which one I get first, will then delete the others. I will not take more than 1 loan. If it helps, I'll delete the other requests right away..

Indeed it cost that much if it is brand new and if the new registration is for what users want. Since what you are offering is already with you, registered with your personal need and the lender or anyone else for that matter has no real interest in it. Another thing is that those domains are newly registered and are not even getting any traffic. Think of it as in the event you default, how much do you think I can sell that? I don't think it will sell for the original price.

I would like to recommend you asking a loan from FrilledShark. He accepts domains and knows it better.

Alright.  I understand. Thanks for the reply.
February 13, 2017, 08:21:26 PM

Note: I'm making several loan applications. Once I get one approved I will cancel all the rest.

Denied.

Sorry, I have to deny this for now as you have so much loan applications around the lending section. Another thing is that I am not sure of the values of domains. So I cannot really determine if your collateral are enough for the loan.

Hey. Each domain cost 0.01 to 0.02 and the hosting 0.035. I have different requests to see which one I get first, will then delete the others. I will not take more than 1 loan. If it helps, I'll delete the other requests right away..

Indeed it cost that much if it is brand new and if the new registration is for what users want. Since what you are offering is already with you, registered with your personal need and the lender or anyone else for that matter has no real interest in it. Another thing is that those domains are newly registered and are not even getting any traffic. Think of it as in the event you default, how much do you think I can sell that? I don't think it will sell for the original price.

I would like to recommend you asking a loan from FrilledShark. He accepts domains and knows it better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
February 13, 2017, 08:09:56 PM

Denied.

February 13, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

Denied.

February 13, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
Username: kodes88
Amount to be loan: 0.055 btc
Repayment Date: 7 days from now (0.061 btc)
Bitcoin Address : 14aVkvz4WJhYy4WZcCdyDhBtpHkzV57SZv
Collateral: this account
PLEASE DO NOT changed my password
thanks

Sent you a PM about your collateral.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 12, 2017, 01:12:20 PM
Username: kodes88
Amount to be loan: 0.055 btc
Repayment Date: 7 days from now (0.061 btc)
Bitcoin Address : 14aVkvz4WJhYy4WZcCdyDhBtpHkzV57SZv
Collateral: this account
PLEASE DO NOT changed my password
thanks
February 07, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
Username: allthebitsandbobs
Amount to be loaned: 10 bitcoins
repay amount: 20 bitcoins
Reason for loan:scam Cheesy whoops i mean huge investment opportunity  cant lose  Grin
Repayment Date: I pay you back next week when i get my social security check honest  Cool
Bitcoin Address:
Collateral: Naked picture of me with a tranny hooker

sorry for trolling taught i would have some fun when i saw the thread hopefully u got a laugh out of this
DENIED.

Not really. Reported you for trolling. Thanks for trying though and enjoy that hooker, I hope you play sword battle with himher, I heard it was fun in a sick way.

Cheers,
LS.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
February 07, 2017, 09:02:08 PM
Username: allthebitsandbobs
Amount to be loaned: 10 bitcoins
repay amount: 20 bitcoins
Reason for loan:scam Cheesy whoops i mean huge investment opportunity  cant lose  Grin
Repayment Date: I pay you back next week when i get my social security check honest  Cool
Bitcoin Address:
Collateral: Naked picture of me with a tranny hooker

sorry for trolling taught i would have some fun when i saw the thread hopefully u got a laugh out of this
February 05, 2017, 10:57:23 PM
Sorry, that is my default acceptance message. About the interest, I charge 1% per day of the loan and in the event you are paying early, I will recompute it anyway if you have read it on my acceptance message. Also, about the signed message, I could waive it seeing it is a staked address I, the requirement was because it was on my default acceptance message.

Edit: Why do you need another loan anyway? You just repaid your loan with condoras, actually you repaid it and after that very message you posted a loan request with me.

Afaik I paid it before the request to you...(?) lol.

And nah, I sorted it out already no need for the loan.

That's what I said.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
February 05, 2017, 09:29:38 PM
Sorry, that is my default acceptance message. About the interest, I charge 1% per day of the loan and in the event you are paying early, I will recompute it anyway if you have read it on my acceptance message. Also, about the signed message, I could waive it seeing it is a staked address I, the requirement was because it was on my default acceptance message.

Edit: Why do you need another loan anyway? You just repaid your loan with condoras, actually you repaid it and after that very message you posted a loan request with me.

Afaik I paid it before the request to you...(?) lol.

And nah, I sorted it out already no need for the loan.
February 05, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
February 05, 2017, 09:09:05 PM
Username: BoXXoB
Amount to be loaned: 0.045
repay amount: 0.0495
Reason for loan:
Repayment Date: Max 2 weeks
Bitcoin Address: 17qjymk9ztQiWLtLZgCS7crYbo6zzTDLf5
Collateral: None

Approved Loan Amount: 0.045BTC
Repayment amount: Principal 0.0450BTC + Base interest 0.0067BTC + Optional Service Fee 0.000BTC = 0.0517BTC

Repayment date: Feb. 20, 2017
Repayment address: 1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i

Paying early? Pm or email me, so I can compute for lower fees.
*Standard 0.002BTC standard fees still apply.

Procedure:
1. If you agree to these terms, please sign a message like this:
I am USERNAME. Today is DATE_TODAY. I agree to the terms of this loan.
1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
HHSdpj2RFmfQfhLV6Q1zcnJ0mnqmlyEAzXhDQ4cw9sZ+fwPVWvK5FfG/Y3zW5PqcfP9TGEbNFwDcLKoGfTjsDMQ=

2.If loan is w/ collateral, please send me the following via PM:
   a. Account login details (username and password)
   b. Alternate contact details (Valid email or your alternate bitcointalk account)

Everything will be processed within 12hrs after this message. For more inquiries feel free to contact me via PM.

Let's forget it shall we. It's getting a little bit difficult and a little bit too expensive. Had you taken a look at my history and the fact that it's a staked address. Thanks anyways!
February 05, 2017, 09:06:53 PM
Username: BoXXoB
Amount to be loaned: 0.045
repay amount: 0.0495
Reason for loan:
Repayment Date: Max 2 weeks
Bitcoin Address: 17qjymk9ztQiWLtLZgCS7crYbo6zzTDLf5

Approved Loan Amount: 0.045BTC
Repayment amount: Principal 0.0450BTC + Base interest 0.0067BTC + Optional Service Fee 0.000BTC = 0.0517BTC

Repayment date: Feb. 20, 2017
Repayment address: 1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i

Paying early? Pm or email me, so I can compute for lower fees.
*Standard 0.002BTC standard fees still apply.

Procedure:
1. If you agree to these terms, please sign a message like this:
I am USERNAME. Today is DATE_TODAY. I agree to the terms of this loan.
1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
HHSdpj2RFmfQfhLV6Q1zcnJ0mnqmlyEAzXhDQ4cw9sZ+fwPVWvK5FfG/Y3zW5PqcfP9TGEbNFwDcLKoGfTjsDMQ=

2.If loan is w/ collateral, please send me the following via PM:
   a. Account login details (username and password)
   b. Alternate contact details (Valid email or your alternate bitcointalk account)

Everything will be processed within 12hrs after this message. For more inquiries feel free to contact me via PM.
Pages:
Jump to: