Pages:
Author

Topic: This Time. - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
The reason why they are leaving the bitcoin, it’s because more newbies in crypto are attracted of the highest peak price of bitcoin in 2017. And then when the bear market comes, they are all leaving and sold their holdings because of lack of knowledge. The HODLers are still the reasons why the bitcoin value still survives.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 06, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
It is true. people now say bitcoin will die because they compare prices now with prices at the end of the year. that's crazy, now the price is down because I think this is only correction after high rise at the end of the year. this just takes time, to see the price will be higher than the end of 2017 I believe it
Those people who always saying bitcoin will die is a fuds which is they want to frightening some holders to sell off and to contribute the dump, so that so on the price will nose dive until it reach the worst price,  and i think this price is not enough for them which is the common reason why they still trying to intimidate others .
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 06, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
I come across some thread that were open around July 2017 and one thing that I have find out among those thread were Bitcoin is death, This is the end of cryptocurrencies and someone even said "august 1 Bitcoin is going to be less than  $100". The same thing is happening now and we are having a lot of negative comments now than around December and January. I have make up my mind to keep on hold and also investing my risk capital into cryptocurrencies as this time create another equality in the market. If you want to make good profits from cryptocurrencies in future? Now is the right time to buy! "This time" provide equal opportunities. Goodluck.
I've heard a story similar to this one i know it's to encourage people to not lose hope in case this happened nice strategy for having an artistic mind and a positive one. All hoaks never come true but people who believe it does make it true. Scaring bystanders before they even think about investing is shitty alarming those haters sure does gave us hard times. If we can somehow eradicate the negativity on bitcoin towards the people.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
April 06, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
Bitcoin's run to almost $20k was nothing but artificial and pure FOMO. Many investors saw that it couldn't hold for long, thus cashed out among the countless others while the hopefuls who rode the wave on its peak lost their money and shouted 'bitcoin is dead'. In reality, bitcoin's price right now is actually the sweet spot, or should I say the fairest price one could get right now since it's been staying at these ranges for some time right now and the market seem to agree with the price given that there are no big movements whatsoever that's happening. I wouldn't say that this is the best time to buy, seeing that it can still go down a little bit due to the selling pressure but if you're looking for a long-term hodling, this might be a good entry point for you.

I agree with you, this is now good entry point for the long term but it can still decrease, but it will not fall to $100 or $1000 for sure. $20K was too high for bitcoin in 2018, maybe later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
April 06, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
I come across some thread that were open around July 2017 and one thing that I have find out among those thread were Bitcoin is death, This is the end of cryptocurrencies and someone even said "august 1 Bitcoin is going to be less than  $100". The same thing is happening now and we are having a lot of negative comments now than around December and January. I have make up my mind to keep on hold and also investing my risk capital into cryptocurrencies as this time create another equality in the market. If you want to make good profits from cryptocurrencies in future? Now is the right time to buy! "This time" provide equal opportunities. Goodluck.

Great! So that is the proof about the shitty people who never understood the bitcoin and they are shutting about it since long time. But see now the same bitcoin is still alive and nonetheless it is still having more than 5K USD value per coin. Just imagine how great is that and it is the slap on butt of those people who always crucified the existence of the bitcoin in long period of time. After having so much negativity and yet we are here with whole new world of bitcoin and its benefits. Just imagine what might had happen with those people who left it at that time and might be seeing bitcoin soared up to such high prices.  Cheesy
Better hold and keep patience and let the bitcoin do it its own work.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
April 06, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
It is true. people now say bitcoin will die because they compare prices now with prices at the end of the year. that's crazy, now the price is down because I think this is only correction after high rise at the end of the year. this just takes time, to see the price will be higher than the end of 2017 I believe it

Fake news, regulations and hacking attack made the bitcoin price into dumpyard bit this is not gonna be long lasting and as like every year we will find the bitcoin price bumper up in the market again .

I suggest to go with investing on bitcoin and buy as much you can. After Russia bitcoin legalization announcement in next month we will look into invest more on btc. Instead you can invest the money as much you right now.
Activity: 840
April 06, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
I think most of them are very panic at this time so they say Bitcoin will die and most of them compare with the price at the end of 2017, they do not see the Bitcoin price when it first appears.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 06, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
Bitcoin's run to almost $20k was nothing but artificial and pure FOMO. Many investors saw that it couldn't hold for long, thus cashed out among the countless others while the hopefuls who rode the wave on its peak lost their money and shouted 'bitcoin is dead'. In reality, bitcoin's price right now is actually the sweet spot, or should I say the fairest price one could get right now since it's been staying at these ranges for some time right now and the market seem to agree with the price given that there are no big movements whatsoever that's happening. I wouldn't say that this is the best time to buy, seeing that it can still go down a little bit due to the selling pressure but if you're looking for a long-term hodling, this might be a good entry point for you.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
April 06, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
Some people in the beginning never believed that the price won't be this high until this time and they are feeling bad but I don't want to have such feeling later in the future. I have the opportunity now to better my life and the people around me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 06, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: