Pages:
Author

Topic: This topic has been moved to [BOARD]. - page 2. (Read 13854 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
To The Mars
MarteXcoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
It's good
Activity: 350
MarteXcoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes !!! 500 Coins per block, mine miners mine all to be mined and go to Neptun !!!  Cool
To The Mars
Hope you are loyal, just before block 6800 (500 MarteX per block) there are problems in the site, and this is strange because in the opening was the same situation little of people just like that took the promotion. I am mining in the official pool, no mater that you don't work. You are playing something, and nothing in this world is accidentally. If you want miners support please pay to us like we deserve. This type of games are not so good for your marketing. In first place if you do business loyalty & equal conditions for all is the best key to go to Jupiter and beyond. Inform us what is happening and us that are mining for the moment will we get 500 MXT or some of your people will get it  Tongue

We had a power outage in the region where our servers, it takes me a bit but it was restored in less than 1 hour after the fall, pool is already in the air again, all who are trusting in our work will not regret in the future. . .

Activity: 31
Hope you are loyal, just before block 6800 (500 MarteX per block) there are problems in the site, and this is strange because in the opening was the same situation little of people just like that took the promotion. I am mining in the official pool, no mater that you don't work. You are playing something, and nothing in this world is accidentally. If you want miners support please pay to us like we deserve. This type of games are not so good for your marketing. In first place if you do business loyalty & equal conditions for all is the best key to go to Jupiter and beyond. Inform us what is happening and us that are mining for the moment will we get 500 MXT or some of your people will get it  Tongue
To The Mars
The announcement appears in Prtuguese forum first, you are brazillian?

100% Brazillll

100% Brazil?

Então fala ae martexcoin, com o site oficial nao tem nada em portugues? qual o problema?
Qual é a proposta da moeda?
o que te diferencia das demais?

Abraços

1 - Desenvolvimento 100% brasileiro, o site esta sendo reformulado e estará nas 2 linguagens semana que vem.
2 - Temos um projeto de um gerador auto-sustentável e que será distribuído a todos que tiverem a moeda, assim que todo o projeto estiver concluído.
3 - Apoiamos qualquer projeto de energia auto-sustentável que não agrida o meio ambiente.

Quer ajudar, espalhe a idéia

You want a sustainable thing... so why not have PoS and neither has an algorithm that spends little energy? As X11 or Groestl?

Each thing in its time, these algorithms (X11 and PoS) are already plans in the future. . .
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

100% Brazillll

100% Brazil?

Então fala ae martexcoin, com o site oficial nao tem nada em portugues? qual o problema?

Abraços

1 - Desenvolvimento 100% brasileiro, o site esta sendo reformulado e estará nas 2 linguagens semana que vem.
2 - Temos um projeto de um gerador auto-sustentável e que será distribuído a todos que tiverem a moeda, assim que todo o projeto estiver concluído.
3 - Apoiamos qualquer projeto de energia auto-sustentável que não agrida o meio ambiente.

You want a sustainable thing... so why not have PoS and neither has an algorithm that spends little energy? As X11 or Groestl?
Activity: 1
Nice coin, I liked!  Wink
To The Mars
Nice coin, I will follow you in the future, and please do well your work..

Thanks Anne Matias34, I'm working to get everything as perfect as possible...
Activity: 24
Nice coin, I will follow you in the future, and please do well your work..
To The Mars

100% Brazillll

100% Brazil?

Abraços

To The Mars
any node ?
out of sync

all nodes are online, make a backup of the wallet, delete MarteXcoin the folder %appdata%, turn the wallet again and restore the backup
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
We really need good alternative coins here.
But what's it deffrent from others? Angry
Activity: 333
any node ?
out of sync
Activity: 182

100% Brazillll

100% Brazil?

Abraços
To The Mars
Validated first Exchange

https://www.palth.net/market/MXT/BTC
Activity: 150
Java Developer - Blackjak Bots
selling 700 MXT, PM me.