Pages:
Author

Topic: This user is a suspected spammer! - page 2. (Read 384 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
April 01, 2023, 01:17:27 PM
As you can see, I don’t have that spammer tag after completing the coins required for captcha. Many user failed to solved the captcha through playing the game that result to your question.
LOL, I think this is a bit difficult for anyone to solve especially if they have to collect a lot of coins. But on the umpteenth try, finally this chapcha was resolved too. So I hope I'm not a spammer on this thread, Lol

While there are dozens of users just ignoring it, I think it's just a game - seriously.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
April 01, 2023, 01:11:25 PM
It’s not about the posts or number of years… this is AI powered systems running on top of GPT-44… and it knows who’s spammer and who’s not. This is invented by theymos.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
April 01, 2023, 01:10:45 PM
Thanks for the answer! I saw this „game“ and thought it would be some kind of advertisement for a stupid mobile game or something like that  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 511
🇵🇭
April 01, 2023, 12:56:10 PM
I have seen more and more people with that a red tag on their post saying „This user is a suspected spammer!“. However I can not find any negative trust or anything like this on their profile. Is this a new feature of the forum and how do people end up with that kind of tag?

Edit: Actually it seems that also I have this tag  Cheesy

Check the link on the news channel of the forum. Simply go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-captcha-now-required-before-posting-5447077 to read the complete details of this special event of the forum.

As you can see, I don’t have that spammer tag after completing the coins required for captcha. Many user failed to solved the captcha through playing the game that result to your question.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
April 01, 2023, 12:54:58 PM

I'm sure this is one of the April fool's jokes by Theymos. There are users reputable enough that I have seen as well and it can't be right.

The ones I have seen so far posted almost a novel related to a topic. It must be an April fool's joke. It's been a tradition already even the most serious vlogger I know has been posting weirdly stuff as well.

Before posting as well you can see. In order to prevent low-effort posts, we now require you to complete the following CAPTCHA before clicking "post"
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
April 01, 2023, 12:51:27 PM
I have seen more and more people with that a red tag on their post saying „This user is a suspected spammer!“. However I can not find any negative trust or anything like this on their profile. Is this a new feature of the forum and how do people end up with that kind of tag?

Edit: Actually it seems that also I have this tag  Cheesy (Which is funny since I have done about 1.3K posts in 10 years on this forum which does not seem a lot)
Pages:
Jump to: