Pages:
Author

Topic: This week all red - page 2. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 21, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Perhaps this is a sign that one of the largest players fix profits. This is the most possible option of why the week was red. It is also worth waiting for a re-purchase of some coins and a new growth of coins. The situation can change even a few times until the agiotage grows.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:38:37 PM
in my opinion only a small part of some bounty,
maybe it happens because the market is less stable so it leads to such,

be patient later also all will improve no need to panic stay calm
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
May 19, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
What happen today .. all i see it red color. dropping ..
 Angry

all this may be only temporary, what is needed in crypto is patient, red market condition is not really big thing. it's not good, but you'll get used to this. In fact, this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
May 19, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
The market has been bad since the beginning of your
the market has rebounded a bit now again red
but the same things do not happen again this year
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 19, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
I don't think that the week was red. It was not so big change in the price. The problem is that everybody is expecting the grow of the market and when the prices are not going up it seems like they are falling.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 19, 2018, 06:55:58 PM
 Angry

And moving forward 5 days, the price seems to recover and almost all of the coins are in the green zone. Lol. I hope you do learn your lesson here dude, the market works that way, its a continue up and downtrend. But it doesn't mean you cannot take advantage of both trends.

• If the market is down then buy more coins.
  • If the market is up then just hold your coins.

Simply strategy that you can really do in both situations and will result in gains instead of losses in your end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 06:55:24 PM
This is usually a normal price in the market it went red and green. When in red a huge chances to take part to buy some for your bagsto hold when reaches higher value. If panic you can't decide whether to buy or not so good to buy in red marks.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 19, 2018, 06:51:19 PM
A strong correction following a week of clear indefinition is expectable in a market where most people work short term, thus a great chance to load our bags an relax
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 19, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
The cryptocurrency market is based totally on two colors. The first one is the bloody color which is red, the second is the Green one.It's normal to have some bad days and it's awesome to have big green %.
You only have to make the best decision in the best timing.
Activity: 145
May 19, 2018, 06:49:45 PM
 Angry

It is called volatility - character of all cryptostreams. Thanks to it all of us have an opportunity to earn money, using such pumps and dumps. Therefore when all red, is a good signal to choose a good coin for purchase.
Activity: 350
May 19, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
Don't panic, just you keep quietly. It is a part of a game. he will become stable soon, just don't panic and don't show patience. everything will become better soon. Don't panic. Don't lose him in general.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
May 19, 2018, 06:45:12 PM
I do not know what it is after the consensus ends that all the coins have a very high decline, is the unfinished case of MTgox in the sale of its assets because they have enough BTC and if they sell all their assets, the price will continue to decline, but keep it quiet because of all this will not last long and the market will come back green, if we miss this situation not to buy it will be very loss.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 06:44:09 PM
 Angry

What happens to you, the market is always so, red and green, from the past, present, and future, but in the long run the whole market is getting bigger.
Activity: 12
May 19, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
BTCBTC Still Buying the dip  Cool
Activity: 486
May 19, 2018, 06:42:12 PM
At the moment you create the topic, the rate of the entire cryptos is decreasing, and this is perfectly understandable when the exchange rate has increased over a growth period of time. And the moment when the price falls is when investors make a profit from holding the cryptos for a long time. And now, after four days, the exchange rate is starting to rise again. You should calm down and keep track of market rates avoiding panic.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
May 19, 2018, 06:35:31 PM
 Angry

Market corrections are not fun for those of us who are waiting to sell, but some expect this condition as an opportunity to buy more. And if they start buying, believe the colors will change soon.
But it's really funny for those are interesting to buy more and more altcoin. But this is just another correction. Market will be getting a little bump and another small decrease again.
This just like a game but everyone and every expert is still considering crypto as very potential tech.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
 Angry

Market corrections are not fun for those of us who are waiting to sell, but some expect this condition as an opportunity to buy more. And if they start buying, believe the colors will change soon.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
 Angry

Investment in any field will not be profitable unless it is sold. Everyone wants to buy and sell at the right time, some can get it, some do not, and some do not try to wait. That's why the market goes up and down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
There is nothing to be worried for, it's a normal phase. You don't expect the cryptocurrencies price to be green all the time. Some times, the market go through a correction,  being affected by FUDs and many more. Whenever you see read, use the opportunity to stock up your wallet cause that is when you buy your mrvorite coins cheap.
Activity: 102
May 19, 2018, 05:52:34 PM
I think it's little correction then will keep going up and break 10k in june, i mean it looks like that but the vice-versa might happen  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: