Pages:
Author

Topic: This will help to improve your trading - page 4. (Read 21937 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 06, 2019, 03:31:54 PM
The tips are good but they are already well known and it is impossible that anyone who is in the trade does not know them, what I recommend is to read several books and see many videos that can help you, in addition to joining different forums because even if you don’t believe it, these are the best aids you can receive at the moment of any doubt with the market or the operation of a program.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
August 06, 2019, 12:12:51 PM
All of these tips are good and effective. But most people learn from their mistakes, so these advice is not for everyone, but only for those who really know how to analyze, have discipline and patience. But the tips are good and practical.
There is no advise that is too little or not for everyone, I understand what you are trying to say but we should not judge or condemn people, we don’t have to allow people to make mistake before earning and reason why we have some of these tips constantly popping up is to keep reminding them on how to trade right.

Some people have made costly mistakes because they don’t have who to guide them, and when it comes to discipline, patience and the rest of the things that you mentioned, it takes time to also get them, it is when we see some of these tips that we all learn what is necessary to avoid us making any mistake, if we have followed these tips and still make mistake, it is only at that point that we learn form that mistake. Not all mistakes is a lesson at all.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
August 05, 2019, 11:28:39 AM
All of these tips are good and effective. But most people learn from their mistakes, so these advice is not for everyone, but only for those who really know how to analyze, have discipline and patience. But the tips are good and practical.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 05, 2019, 09:52:42 AM
There are some important piece of advice that helped me
First of all dont trade if markets are volatile
Secondly calculate all the risks
And thirdly dont panic and rely on your own analysis
Also you can read this article. It will be helpful for you https://www.monfex.com/academy/how-to-develop-a-successful-trading-plan-139
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 16, 2019, 07:58:33 PM
hi traders i am sharing my mistakes and experience so that it will help you

here are the mistakes i did and the with experience i got answers to my mistakes  

1) dont (care or think) too much about your money while trading this will reduce your confidence and make our decisions to reverse
and put money which you dont need

2) learn about money management (i know you might have heard about this many times , this is a huge topic to explain )
in short

remember trading and investing is a business, you have to risk something to gain something ,
so here is what you can do , risk is in your hand and you dont know how much rewards you will get so all you can do is control your risk , so calculate your risks and then enter trades and wait with patience

at first your goal must be to protect your capital , and then protect your profits , dont risk everything

3) Do not get panic by watching others analysis , remember panic is not good for trading, be confident with your analysis

4) if you have got good profits then keep it as a back up capital , when there are bad days if you lose your capital this back up capital will help you

5) dont trade if markets are too much volatile , no trade is also a trade , relax on that days watch some comedy films

6) dont ever think to recover your losses , or trade against

7) if you have entered trade by calculating risk then dont exit in middle wait for your targets , fluctuations are common

8 ) one of my friend told me this --- to keep track of trades
like why we lost that trade , why that trade reached its target,keep a record of this   and just go through this when you are free trust me it will help too much

9) everyday you will not be profitable so set a limit for loss everyday if it is reached than stop trading ( i have lost money before without doing this )

10) If your finger is stuck somewhere, in real life you must think to get your finger out of there , but in trading if your finger(trade) is stuck then you must cut it and get out of that trade, because in trading finger(capital) grows back ( this i learnt by watching psychology videos )

11) I know many of you have heard this points before , but remember until you dont put your personal interest and do trading by following rules nothing will change
and success is  not easy we must work-hard to achieve it    

12) i am sure if you follow this rules you will see changes in your trading ,

if any experienced traders do have some points that will help traders please highlight it

13)But remember, never put your eggs in one basket, this way even if one of your investments is on a down trend, you can still recover the loss from another investment. This point by (nydiacaskey01)
what is my greatest opinion for all the traders do not panic while trading or if you doung any other job if you panic your work will definitely stop for a while it takes to you the another dimension of your work so while working don't fear and panic make the patience for higher.

Yes, do not let your emotions affect your trading decision or else it will also affect your personal life. What i do is I buy coins which I think is at it's lowest for some weeks and then let it run, I just put a sell order on the price point I'm satisfied. I just do this on Binance.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 16, 2019, 06:38:09 PM
It's a good advice but holding for long-term for me is not profitable anymore because those altcoins getting dropping out. But for now you can see in coinmarketcap that the price getting pumping for those who buying altcoins.
When people in the forum say that they are holding for the long term most of the time they are referring only to bitcoin and at best a few altcoins with high market caps, most altcoins out there should never be held for the long term and you need to have an exit strategy in case things begin to go in the wrong direction, so if you are planning to buy some coins with low market caps you cannot be an investor you need to have the mentality of a trader so you can cut your losses as fast as you can.
Depending of what coin's features we have seen, but mostly and as what I'm certainly be doing, I never do long term holding. Long term holding is the safe way from losing but isn't beneficial at this time since the market moves slowly.
Now, if someone planning to invest in crypto better to think for short term holding. We don't need to wait for years to make profit instead, we have to take advantage of every fluctuations int happen in the market( buy low, sell high).
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 15, 2019, 01:53:26 PM
It's a good advice but holding for long-term for me is not profitable anymore because those altcoins getting dropping out. But for now you can see in coinmarketcap that the price getting pumping for those who buying altcoins.
When people in the forum say that they are holding for the long term most of the time they are referring only to bitcoin and at best a few altcoins with high market caps, most altcoins out there should never be held for the long term and you need to have an exit strategy in case things begin to go in the wrong direction, so if you are planning to buy some coins with low market caps you cannot be an investor you need to have the mentality of a trader so you can cut your losses as fast as you can.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 14, 2019, 06:46:49 PM
Some coins are not meant for long term holding, and investing on that coins can be a big problem to you. This advice on trading is good though some newbie trader might not listen on this one because they are too focus on the hype coins, one of the great source of knowledge about trading cryptocurrency can be found in this forum so try to spend more time here.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 05:01:20 PM
You do have a lot of good points taken. They are quite useful for those newbies who are still grasping about the ins and out of trading. Having said that, each one of us could retrospect internally and still be able to identify what needs to be rectified in order to be successful. It is a case to case basis and according to old adage, experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 10:48:18 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 13, 2019, 01:09:56 PM
Very helpful though its quiet a long message but newbies should find this one as a better foundation in trading. I saw a lot of tips and suggestion about trading recently and I’m so amaze that a lot of people are willing to help others by simply giving their advice, let’s continue this one until traders becomes more professional.
Exactly the point for joining forum like this,we will be able to find something interesting that will lead us to a much successful ventures, this thread will help not only those newbies but also can be use for refreshers, as trading needs real attentions to keep improving yourself and give you more ideas on how to achieved your goals.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 13, 2019, 01:03:53 PM
Thank you for the advice, it's quite interesting even though everyone has their own strategy to gain profit from trading.
in my opinion the main point in trading is don't be greedy, if you already get enough profit you should stop first don't get hooked cause you may can lose everything, too risky, theres still tomorrow.
This is something I agree as well, it is clear we all want to get profits out of the money we put in the market but we must have goals about what we want to achieve that are realistic and once we got them we need to stop chasing even more profits for the time being, many have found themselves in a situation in which they have already earned a lot of money out of a trade but they keep holding thinking they will make even more only to see that profitable trade turn into a loss.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 10, 2019, 06:58:31 PM
Very helpful though its quiet a long message but newbies should find this one as a better foundation in trading. I saw a lot of tips and suggestion about trading recently and I’m so amaze that a lot of people are willing to help others by simply giving their advice, let’s continue this one until traders becomes more professional.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
February 10, 2019, 06:18:10 PM
I think the fact is knowing what you are trading out there and how past you act must times when you are clouded with decision making you end up making some serious huge mistake so you have to watch that out
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 10, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
This post is really helpful for the newbies who wanted to start their trading careers. Newbies should follow all the guidelines even if its hard to have a greater possibility of earning big in trading. Lucky for them because theres someone who can teach them even just guidelines before starting. Atleast they have been briefed well.
That could be helpful but I don't know if they could stick with when they are affected from their emotions. As it usually happen and even for old traders, it sometimes making decisions away from their plan which results into losing their funds.
Anyways, as a beginners they'll need much effort and time to fully understand the market and that will be a big challenge for them cause if they were not, they'll just end up into nothing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 10, 2019, 05:16:23 PM
This are known facts that many have put into practice and yet still incurred loss, that is to say no strategy is the best, or a sure one
Your points aren't too bad per se, they are fairly OK for one who's new to trading and probably hasn't read any guides whatsoever.

I think your best point is money management,its very essential and can ultimately reduce potential loss

I agree. I think, in this market especially, there is no fool proof way of trading without losses as risks has already mixed up with the foundations of the cryptocurrency market. I think one should just really be systematic and objective about his trades and ventures in order to at least have that sense of safety and confidence with the businesses you are doing. At least, even in the face of losses, you can still tell yourself that you did your homework and tried to make the risks are manageable and low as possible to avoid having to lose too much.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 10, 2019, 11:51:53 AM
This post is really helpful for the newbies who wanted to start their trading careers. Newbies should follow all the guidelines even if its hard to have a greater possibility of earning big in trading. Lucky for them because theres someone who can teach them even just guidelines before starting. Atleast they have been briefed well.
Activity: 225
February 10, 2019, 09:55:44 AM
This is a good outline experience I most say, if only most newbies who are adapting into Crypto trading today will have to check this out and add it to their knowledge. The number is definitely good to understand and in other words when you sell out don't look back and wish you have sold at the top when you see your fellow traders selling at the top.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 09:22:23 AM
 Those are the rules that every investor needs to capture. But the important thing is how to apply it most accurately.
I once saved these and pasted it on the wall, but when the pressure came, I forgot it even though it was only 1 meter away from my eye.
What is important?
The important thing is the spirit. You should only start investing when you are willing to accept all the risks you cause. that is when you are the most powerful and the pressures cannot beat you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 08:49:06 AM
hi traders i am sharing my mistakes and experience so that it will help you

here are the mistakes i did and the with experience i got answers to my mistakes  

1) dont (care or think) too much about your money while trading this will reduce your confidence and make our decisions to reverse
and put money which you dont need

2) learn about money management (i know you might have heard about this many times , this is a huge topic to explain )
in short

remember trading and investing is a business, you have to risk something to gain something ,
so here is what you can do , risk is in your hand and you dont know how much rewards you will get so all you can do is control your risk , so calculate your risks and then enter trades and wait with patience

at first your goal must be to protect your capital , and then protect your profits , dont risk everything

3) Do not get panic by watching others analysis , remember panic is not good for trading, be confident with your analysis

4) if you have got good profits then keep it as a back up capital , when there are bad days if you lose your capital this back up capital will help you

5) dont trade if markets are too much volatile , no trade is also a trade , relax on that days watch some comedy films

6) dont ever think to recover your losses , or trade against

7) if you have entered trade by calculating risk then dont exit in middle wait for your targets , fluctuations are common

8 ) one of my friend told me this --- to keep track of trades
like why we lost that trade , why that trade reached its target,keep a record of this   and just go through this when you are free trust me it will help too much

9) everyday you will not be profitable so set a limit for loss everyday if it is reached than stop trading ( i have lost money before without doing this )

10) If your finger is stuck somewhere, in real life you must think to get your finger out of there , but in trading if your finger(trade) is stuck then you must cut it and get out of that trade, because in trading finger(capital) grows back ( this i learnt by watching psychology videos )

11) I know many of you have heard this points before , but remember until you dont put your personal interest and do trading by following rules nothing will change
and success is  not easy we must work-hard to achieve it    

12) i am sure if you follow this rules you will see changes in your trading ,

if any experienced traders do have some points that will help traders please highlight it

13)But remember, never put your eggs in one basket, this way even if one of your investments is on a down trend, you can still recover the loss from another investment. This point by (nydiacaskey01)
Well, these are some well known tips that you shared from your own perspective. I would like to know how many of these tips do you follow when you trade.
Also, the amount of losses you incurred when you didn't follow these tips and the substantial gains when you followed these tips.
The comparison of such amounts can really boos t the confidence of our fellow traders.
Yes above discussion is really good and it will help us because it is about protection about saving capital, about investing and holding, all about ideas to become good trader so that’s really satisfying that how nicely people are sharing good stuff and helping newbie’s to become good trading and not to be in lose at early stages of trading so really appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: