Pages:
Author

Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood - page 13. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 22, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
indeed disappointing to see how bad the market is getting this year. The expectations from last year that this will be a huge year, are now gone and became regrets for the investors who are now losing huge amount of profit. This inly shows that the future of cryptos cannot be predicted. As such,next year can either be a huge one or not. It also means that we shpuld be patient because there are possibilities for downfalls and uptrend since no consistency is present in the market.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 22, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
I think it will stay on $4.3k-$4.6k range in december until january and let us hope that the year 2019 is the year for crypto and will start gaining price again.

I think the exchange rate of BTC and altcoins will continuously decrease because of the decline of demand. At December, the bull run will not happen, and the price of BTC will stand at $4,000 at the end of the year. So that I think you should wait for the next year to invest in cryptos.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
It's natural ! If spring was cold the summer will hot, if autumn was warm the winter of cold ! I mean, if 2017 was successful and 2018 wasn't good, it doesn't mean 2019 would be bad. )
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 22, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
I find hard to believe that we are going to see such low prices in 2019, but what do I know? I thought it will be impossible for the price of bitcoin to go any lower than 5000 just a few weeks ago and I was completely mistaken about that, so the only thing that I can do is to admit that is a possibility but I am really expecting that your prediction doesn't come to happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
Very good comparison. Unfortunately, this is true and it is the most distressing for everyone. unstable stating me and everyone really does not like
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
As a dilettante, I can suppose that the price will exactly be going up to $3k and even lower, mb up to $1k. And then when we all are suffering the market will start going up. The market always does what we're afraid of the most.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 22, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
This year we should not expect the situation to improve. I read the statements of authoritative people and they said that before 2019 there will be no growth. It may take many more months. But one thing is clear - is that the market will be able to recover. So be patient.
Activity: 218
November 22, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
I registered on this forum exclusively for communication with people who understand something better than me. They said it was a worthwhile investment and I believed them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
I think the price of BTC will go down to 1500. And will last there during 2019. Until they sell the toughest ones. Then, the rich will be bought, and the price will go up again
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 22, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
In my opinion the bear market will last till the end of the year, and the next year it will return to the previous prices, and after will be rising only. And after will be new high rates, there are lots of good news that point at this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
November 22, 2018, 04:02:01 PM
No, I don't share the same idea with you mate. There still a chance possible for a Reverse-PUMP Smiley
Everything is possible here, everything is logical with BTC, so never feel pain, be lucky and be humble Cheesy
There must be a pump coming, for sure.
Activity: 644
November 22, 2018, 03:57:32 PM
I think the whole cryptocurrencies by the end of the year may eventually go downstairs. For the year 2019, I estimate that the price will stabilize and will be around $ 3000 for Bitcoin.
That's right if people will only HOLD so the price will stand in place. My tactic is HOLD and also buy. So the price would go up. I also promise a lot from the opening of Bakkt. Time will show how it will finally be.
Activity: 644
November 22, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
The price of majority alt coins and tokens will still go down in the coming weeks. People are so inclined about the chart comparing the trend compared to 2014 and expect a massive rebound that would happened this year. And this year might not be and maybe next year and hopefully another bull run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
this is just the beginning for market Blood, we can wait until end of 2019 to see the lower price for all cryptocurrency, this just my speculation the market price still down and another bearish are coming in next year
i hope you are not right. the year was really hard enough and if this continues it could really hurt crypto. at some point nobody will take crypto seriously anymore, if it is just pump and dump.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
November 22, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
I think that this year is indeed a concern, but this is a good opportunity to collect coins for investors and for the long term. Indeed, every day we can collect coins for investment, but the worst conditions for the past few weeks, this is the beginning of an investment that will have benefits for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
I'm not pessimistic about this as unlike many people. There's a big buying opportunity for whales right now. And they will evaluate it
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 22, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
this is just the beginning for market Blood, we can wait until end of 2019 to see the lower price for all cryptocurrency, this just my speculation the market price still down and another bearish are coming in next year
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
All scenarios are possible, but I think we will go further down. And after that there won't be an instant uptrend. Most likely the price will be on the bottom for a while. Maybe a year or even more.
Nevertheless, let's look on the bright sides of this situation:
1. We have a chance to buy BTC for a 5k/4k/3k. A year ago I haven't even dreamed about such luck Smiley
2. We are survivors and we know the value of any profit. We are not waiting for moon and lambo anymore (at least I hope we are not)
3. And finally, we have one more chance to buy cheap coins which can potentially be next crypto-generation.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
I love this year of cryptocurrency.
Well, you can't blame me! i just want to gather more and harvest more blooded coins in the market.
I will just hold them and make more bags for them.
2019 will bring the fruit of blood in the green land.
If you know how cryptocurrency works then you should understand my side!
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
November 22, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

If there are no hash wars like what happened last week, of course, the market still has the potential to recover, especially for Ethereum, this can still be overcome, but what is expected is the opposite, the market returns to diving again. with this it will be very difficult whether 2019 the market can recover, given that the split from the BCH can later have a huge effect on other major coins
Pages:
Jump to: