Pages:
Author

Topic: THMining.com - Cloud Mining 0.008 BTC/GH - 10 x 250GH/s 1 Month Trials Giveaway - page 2. (Read 2275 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Would you have Bitmain and Spondoolies comment on this confirming you purchased a large amount of hashing power from them?

That's not a problem at all, The more confirmation we can get the better!

Have you contacted them to confirm here ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I think 0.008 BTC/GH is the highest rate in the cloud mining industry. Why your rates are so high ?
Activity: 168
you are right Smiley
i will wait your next promotion
this is best way earn invester your mining system Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
you have another topic in service part
and there are already 13 user registered
now can we try our luck in this topic
because no one registered here Smiley

First 10 users to register on the site

Can I get the free 250 GH/s trial, I registered : [email protected]

Sorry, Unfortunately you were too late, If I were to allow you in I would have to allow 24 other people in front of you and that would cost us more than we are willing to give away on promotions.

We will be holding more promotions in the future though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Can I get the free 250 GH/s trial, I registered : [email protected]
Activity: 168
you have another topic in service part
and there are already 13 user registered
now can we try our luck in this topic
because no one registered here Smiley
Would you have Bitmain and Spondoolies comment on this confirming you purchased a large amount of hashing power from them?

That's not a problem at all, The more confirmation we can get the better!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
THMining

THMining.com has been created as project between 4 friends who wanted to create a Bitcoin service. All in technical job roles working with Bitcoin and Hardware is a natural step.

THMining.com has plans for the long term and wishes to give its customers the best values, While we are not the cheapest cloud mining service around I can assure you that we are the most professional and sturdy and will be here is 15 years time!

What We Offer?

+ 8 Year Contracts
+ Fixed Price Returns (1 Year) Currently at 0.00008500 BTC per GH per Day  - Don't worry about a fluctuating market, We will ensure you get the best value.
+ Sell back to us
+ Weekly Payments - Less Transaction Charges and More Granularity allow for a more professional service.
+ ROI within 100 Days
+ No Maintenance Fees
+ Highest Quality Mining Hardware - Spondoolies and AntMiners.
+ Detailed Account Page

Contact

For questions and support please use the contact form on our website http://thmining.com/index.php/contact

Feel free to ask any questions in the thread.

* This is a self-moderated topic, This is to ensure SPAM and TROLLING is kept to a minimum.
Pages:
Jump to: