Pages:
Author

Topic: Those initial exchange offering (IEO) reduce opportunities for bounty hunters? - page 3. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
In a way it affects the number of bounty projects that were launched in this forum some years back but I mean does it really matter as most bounties have not been paying anything worth it. However, some projects after IEO still have some form of bounties such as testnet, bug test etc. Maybe is time we took bounty hunting on a different level with skills and creativity.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Reduce opportunity is not important but important question is that which IEO is valid. Because many new projects launch their bounty and many bounty hunters involved with it but end up with they get penny for their work. So before choosing any project its must important to research background of project so you will not waste your time and work.

Happened to me, and I think each of us here had at least one mistake with choosing the wrong bounty. I try to learn from my mistakes and to check deeply every next bounty I participate in. Still, there's a lot of space for making new mistakes, I am aware that scammers are smarter and they are finding new and better ways to trick us.
Deep research on the bounty project does not guarantee that we will not fall as a victim of scam projects but it does help us to avoid. IEO projects might still be the same with ICOs before because it's still give opportunities to bounty hunters but i think IEO is quite stable and transparent than ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
No, IEO didn't reduce opportunities for bounty hunters. Bounty campaign like promotion. If you think that 100 people joined in bounty and they have 10k twitter followers(each). Then it will be 100*10000=100000. So that amount of people see project posts etc. So they will get attention. Legit projects don't have so many desire to get big investors from bounty hunters. They get attention and it's brand awareness. So IEO didn't reduce bounty opportunities.

My calculation might be wrong or my statement might be wrong. I just tried to tell my thinking.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Reduce opportunity is not important but important question is that which IEO is valid. Because many new projects launch their bounty and many bounty hunters involved with it but end up with they get penny for their work. So before choosing any project its must important to research background of project so you will not waste your time and work.

Happened to me, and I think each of us here had at least one mistake with choosing the wrong bounty. I try to learn from my mistakes and to check deeply every next bounty I participate in. Still, there's a lot of space for making new mistakes, I am aware that scammers are smarter and they are finding new and better ways to trick us.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
If the project is listed on a large exchange platform, then this exchange platform definitely has big marketing plans to attract potential investors, so in this case IEO reduces opportunities for bounty hunters because I do not see that the project needs to do a Bounty campaign and loses part of its project tokens on free promotional campaigns, And if the project team did bounty, their bounty would have complicated conditions and they may ask the bounty hunters to pass the KYC, A small number of hunters will join it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
If an IEO is held on an exchange that has a good reputation, then participation in such an IEO is 100% profitable. The chart below shows that Binance is the leader in conducted on the IEO platform. I am sure that the upcoming IEO The Sandbox (SAND), which will be held on the stock exchange on August 14, will confirm my words.

It seems like that because the enthusiasts of the sandbox are very big and yes, apart from holding ieo on binance, I heard this project also gets fresh funds from 4 quite large companies, so I agree with what you say the sandbox 100% profitable, and also the sandbox probably doesn't need bounty programs or another programs, but let's see once the ieo is done.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
If an IEO is held on an exchange that has a good reputation, then participation in such an IEO is 100% profitable. The chart below shows that Binance is the leader in conducted on the IEO platform. I am sure that the upcoming IEO The Sandbox (SAND), which will be held on the stock exchange on August 14, will confirm my words.

Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Bounty projects have reduced since 2017 I heard but till date there are still many new bounty projects showing up everyday, enough to get you busy, ICO or IEO have no negative impact on bounties
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
Will the current hype & acceptance of the initial exchange offering (IEO) over the erstwhile initial coin offering (ICO) affect the opportunities for bounty  hunters?

Can a project on initial exchange offering (IEO) still fail or exploit people?

Don't really get the actual point you're driving at in this question.  But both Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) do not affect hunters.  Both Offerings are just means of raising funds for the project.  If you are not an investor, you are not really concern about it, though the success or failure of the IEO or ICO also has some says on the reward of the hunters.
I think so and when there are some people wanna try to send their proposal to the IEO platforms and when the team will have accepted their proposal and the people who have already chosen by the dev will create a bounty campaign or promotion campaign.
Activity: 822
Will the current hype & acceptance of the initial exchange offering (IEO) over the erstwhile initial coin offering (ICO) affect the opportunities for bounty  hunters?

Don't really get the actual point you're driving at in this question.  But both Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) do not affect hunters.  Both Offerings are just means of raising funds for the project.  If you are not an investor, you are not really concern about it, though the success or failure of the IEO or ICO also has some says on the reward of the hunters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

This thought may be correct but still each project needs marketing and that is why perhaps we see more and more post listing bounty campaigns as well, so it is good and competitive thing for the market. Some projects are just starting bounty campaigns after IEO and listing to increase awareness, support and to increase the community related to their projects also it brings the project in the front and it is effective way to showcase a new project and introduce it to the crypto community.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Most of the genuine IEO's now are only participated by big holders, you can't invest like 20 dollars just like on ICO. Binance requires 50 BNB minimum which is equal to $1200 more or less for 1 ticket to participate and it is not guaranteed yet that you can get an allocation because their IEO is lottery style, In majority only big holders are getting richer. Of course, IEO fails on sh*t exchanges, IEO is only good in reputable exchanges. About IEO reducing opportunities? not really there are projects that conduct IEO that has bounties too but only few. Those scammers creating scam ICO before they are the one reducing our opportunities damaging the image of ICO.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
As long it's just promotion of a new project there nothing need to worry on this behalf. Even I do believe that with IEO(Initial Exchange Offer) method bounty hunters feel more secure than before.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
not reduced but only adds another oppurtunity  . we have another choice now aside from ico and if we are not getting good results on ico we can switch to ieo same as when we arent happy with ieo we can go back on ico  .  again just like ico , ieo can fail too and they can cheat investors or hunters  .  its impossible to have a perfect model where there will be no failures but atleast the failures in an ieo are now reduced than compare to ico to the fact that you can choose an exchange  .
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I don't think IEO has reduced the opportunity for bounty hunters. This is because several projects still organise bounties despite the fact that their tokensales is through IEO. In fact, the IEO gives the hunters a feeling of assurance, when the exchange in question is a reputable one. Though most of the projects that seek promotion from bounty hunters don't carry out their IEO on the global exchange like binance or bittrex.
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Of course, nowadays many small exchanges or even scam exchanges have IEOs, and almost all of them have failed. Fundraising methods are not a guarantee for a project's success.
You are right, if new projects choose IEO on small exchanges they will surely fail. I have seen a lot of projects like that, so do not participate in promoting IEO projects in Latoken, P2PB2B because the price will definitely drop many times and the budget will be dropped many times.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

Its no affect at all since this is also a new project that want to raised an offering using exchange .

Don't forget that success  of the project in IEO is depend on the exchange they want to be listed so they also need marketing in other platform if they want to have more investors to come and invest. , this means they still need a bounty hunters to do that job. The only thing will be different is if the project listed in reputable  and known exchange which is the users of that exchange is enough to not make any more advertisement and user's will enough as target investors.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I don't that ieo is any different for bounty hunters than what a Ico does for them. Both cases the project needs publicity and we are a means to provide them that and spread the word among the like-minded people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Currently IEO is indeed the best space for investors who want to contribute, it all happens because many investors do not trust ICOs. however, in my opinion, it is a little more difficult and could reduce the opportunities for bounty hunters to participate in a project, as it has stricter regulations. failures are sure to persist, when the IEO is hosted on an exchange with a low / bad reputation, which in the end the altcoins / tokens will end up worthless. whereas IEOs hosted on reputable exchanges like Binance, rarely need the help of bounty hunters to campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: