Pages:
Author

Topic: Those who lost their coins - page 3. (Read 393 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
This is an interesting thread. Specially seeing yahoo on the list which now exists rather as a brand than organization, so not too inspiring. Other than that, you have made your point.

It's not only yahoo but also other giant like amazon on the top of the list. I am not sure who is bigger - yahoo or amazon but I have always thought that amazon is bigger than yahoo. I may need to do some google search.

Well if this the situation of big shots then we should not mention about ours. The entire market has become garbage, I personally feel the ICO's have destroyed this market. It's a big disaster.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 11, 2018, 08:12:46 AM
I'm not new around the investments circle. I stayed with an uncle in my 20's and I remember he got rekt by the stocks market during the last world economic crisis. He lost a lot money at the time and it was a disaster. People tend to label cryptocurrencies as being the riskiest things to invest in, this is exactly not true. Before cryptos, I lost money to an investment that was based on binary option. You can make profits and loses in almost any investment scheme out there.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 11, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
Those who have lost will earn it again because there are so many chances for this. I prefer to be optimist here and avoid bad feelings that makes the work hard.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
This is an interesting thread. Specially seeing yahoo on the list which now exists rather as a brand than organization, so not too inspiring. Other than that, you have made your point.

It's not only yahoo but also other giant like amazon on the top of the list. I am not sure who is bigger - yahoo or amazon but I have always thought that amazon is bigger than yahoo. I may need to do some google search.
Amazon as the largest company in the world it has surpassed microsoft. Basically the world needs the time to adopt such a new technology and this looks interesting amazon has started from nothing and i sure about the future ot crypto. We need a lot of time for that,
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
October 11, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 04:13:09 PM
In every business risk is involved. There will always be a possibility to loose something. It's better to act smart and stay positive.
Activity: 42
October 10, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
It is true that there are risks in any investments. Although the risk of investing in crypto is currently high but eventually like every other company it will yield good profits.
Activity: 28
October 10, 2018, 04:12:11 PM
Activity: 14
October 10, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
It is alwasy advised to have patience while investing in cryptocurrency. Patience can lead to glorious outcomes.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
October 09, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
The topic is self-moderated to prevent spamming. Thanks for taking it easy.

This topic is for those who lost money in coins. I found this picture on LinkedIn and thought to post it here so that investors know that there are risk involved in any kind of investments. The media will try to give you this idea that investing in crypto is the riskiest investment but the truth is in any industry you can have bear market. Patience is the key!

Thoughts?

Pages:
Jump to: