Pages:
Author

Topic: THOUGHT ABOUT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS - page 3. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:54:00 PM
Let me rephrase- I am not trying to decide whether should I join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO. Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional and "cheap"? 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 12:35:32 PM
Zeepin Token(ZPT)

All real-life applications and assets developed by the Zeepin team will be launched on Zeepin Chain, with ZPT to be used as tokens for this applications to support service compensation and business application arising from the Zeepin project, so as to allow ZPT to fully circulate.
Community Reward.
Locked-up and Utilization.
Crowd-funding project investments.
Token Sale Plan

Currency accepted: NEO / ETH / BTC  |   Minimum transaction amount: 1 NEO
Start :
Jan.18 1:00pm (UTC)

End :
Jan.29 0:59pm (UTC)

Soft Cap ;
240,000 NEO

Token Amount : 500 million ZPT
FOR FULL ROADMAP U CAN VISIT https://www.zeepin.io

Bounty Campaign : Smart work, creative life! Zeepin is looking forward to your participation in building a better and enriched world! Millions of Zeepin tokens are on the way! Join us and take them away! @ZeepinChain https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/?r=qAKgM
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 12:33:53 PM
its a nice thing to do, i mean you need to make some promotion ofcourse like fb twitter yt blog or signature campaign. Youll get paid from that, despite youll receive something in return to promote the project youll learn to how that project work and add some new knowlede for your self
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 12:30:33 PM
I would say go for it, If you don't have a signature campaign that you can join and I think a lot is right now, because there is just a limited member that is needed in certain signature campaigns you can sure try out bounty campaigns that an ICO would give you a decent amount of the token as reward for your service, And as you can see most of their tokens are ERC 20 tokens that would let you exchange on ether delta and if you had a Myetherwallet account, I think a lot of this ICO are trustworthy in giving their token to you and you can sure get decent amount in investing time with these bounty rewards so good luck.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:10:46 PM
Guys, what do you think about bounty campaigns? in or out? why?

I have an agenda, will reveal in the future after hearing your answers and whys  Smiley

****After reading some comments- let me rephrase: I am not trying to decide whether I should join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO.

Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional or "cheap"? 
Pages:
Jump to: