Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts on Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) - page 3. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
I want to get on ADA, too, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.  The only risk I see there is if the Dev team doesn’t complete it.  Otherwise, it’s the next gen of smart contracts.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I don't like either coin I feel cardano is another ethereum clone, with nothing great going for it, it seems to be mostly hype to me, and stellar is kinda a ripple wannabe. neither are great coins imo
Activity: 39
ADA is a long term hold for me. Their Dev. team is stacked! Big things in the next 2 years for them. Buy it and forget about it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I think Stellar Lumen will moon.
I like stellar Lumen personally.
I was holding lots of them sold them for 2x not knowing it will moon more.
I've regretted selling at 2x, i wish i could hold longer.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Because you read the whitepaper you realized that it is a good competitor with ethereum? You are a clown.

I will never get tired of see this kind of feedback from all the newbies that are around here posting crap with no reason.

Cardano is a serious coin, they have a very strong team and great potential. I read their white paper and realized that this is indeed a good competitor to ETH and NEO.

Cardano is a good coin, but ethereum will always be better in every aspect, and it has been on the market for a long time, everybody is going to prefer buying eth instead of ada.

Stellar is a solid project too, but it needs more marketing to be a bigger one.

I hold much more ETH than Cardano, but I'm not sure I agree with you there. I'm deeply concerned about ETH and how drastically digital kittens rocked it's ability to process transactions. I love smart contracts, but if it can't handle that....how can it scale?

Cardano is a serious project.
Activity: 14
but ethereum will always be better in every aspect

What a nonsense comment
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Because you read the whitepaper you realized that it is a good competitor with ethereum? You are a clown.

I will never get tired of see this kind of feedback from all the newbies that are around here posting crap with no reason.

Cardano is a serious coin, they have a very strong team and great potential. I read their white paper and realized that this is indeed a good competitor to ETH and NEO.

Cardano is a good coin, but ethereum will always be better in every aspect, and it has been on the market for a long time, everybody is going to prefer buying eth instead of ada.

Stellar is a solid project too, but it needs more marketing to be a bigger one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Hi,
looking into hodling these for a while, what are peoples thoughts? i know any coin is possible to moon but the development behind these looks pretty decent
Pages:
Jump to: