Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 13. (Read 24892 times)

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
December 05, 2017, 10:45:59 AM
hello sir please change your spreadsheet i now is member in spreadsheet no 1092 + i instal avatar thanks

Fixed
CIF
December 05, 2017, 10:45:43 AM
Hi guys,

can you please check why am I only registered for Facebook campaign, as a registered for Twitter as well? And it says that I only have 15 friends on Facebook but I have almost 500. I am sharing and posting on Facebook and Twitter for some time now so I would appreciate if you correct that. I registered for Twitter 100%.

Br,
Antonio

Hi Antonio - what`s your twitter handle?

We're also not tracking Facebook friends - could you advise what you're looking at? We'll correct it no problem just give me a bit more info.

Sorry guy, my bad. I was searching by bitcointalk username so i couldn't find myself in spreadsheet. I am listed in both Facebook and Twitter.

Br,
Antonio

No problem - glad you found it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 10:42:28 AM
Hi guys,

can you please check why am I only registered for Facebook campaign, as a registered for Twitter as well? And it says that I only have 15 friends on Facebook but I have almost 500. I am sharing and posting on Facebook and Twitter for some time now so I would appreciate if you correct that. I registered for Twitter 100%.

Br,
Antonio

Hi Antonio - what`s your twitter handle?

We're also not tracking Facebook friends - could you advise what you're looking at? We'll correct it no problem just give me a bit more info.

Sorry guy, my bad. I was searching by bitcointalk username so i couldn't find myself in spreadsheet. I am listed in both Facebook and Twitter.

Br,
Antonio
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
December 05, 2017, 10:33:06 AM
hello sir please change your spreadsheet i now is member in spreadsheet no 1092 + i instal avatar thanks
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
December 05, 2017, 07:13:08 AM
So when is the last day for distribution of tokens? This is the longest bounty I have ever participated and it'll hurt to get minute tokens as many people have joined facebook and twitter campaign. Maybe you should consider that for us. Almost two months for me now and I know more time to go...
CIF
December 04, 2017, 06:37:18 PM
hello sir i instal avatar please change in spreadsheet nek thrusday

Hi Mitsuki - what line are you in the spreadsheet?
in 1094 sir

Done!
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

in 1094 sir
CIF
December 04, 2017, 10:02:06 AM

Activity: 157
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 09:53:02 AM
CIF
November 30, 2017, 07:54:03 PM
Managing Director of TSXV Fletcher Brady delivering an insightful keynote at #vf2017. “2017 has been the year of the ICO, but what happens when they need another round of funding, with no revenue?” - This is where $CIF sets itself apart.
https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/investors/

Activity: 87
November 30, 2017, 05:04:09 PM
Track it once a week - updated every Thursday - when did you signup?

Has it been done today?
It's about 500 followers out for me (don't think that has updated since I signed on), and maybe a few hundred tweets or even more (though that has gone up from what it listed for a while)! Sometime I'll have to go through my tweets/retweets/favourites and count them!
I know you'll be checking all this stuff anyway but figured I'd mention for your info.

What's your twitter handle? That would probably help... oops.

Thanks for your attention and help $CIF Team - great response and help provided! 10/10 customer service (including Devvie's help with the wallet and investing)!
CIF
November 30, 2017, 04:12:34 PM

Has it been done today?
It's about 500 followers out for me (don't think that has updated since I signed on), and maybe a few hundred tweets or even more (though that has gone up from what it listed for a while)! Sometime I'll have to go through my tweets/retweets/favourites and count them!
I know you'll be checking all this stuff anyway but figured I'd mention for your info.

What's your twitter handle? That would probably help... oops.
CIF
November 30, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

Has it been done today?

It would be quicker to export to xlsx and "find all".
CIF
November 30, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

Has it been done today?

I've added the last weeks tweets, we're updating weekly right now - the followers are updated sporadically when people ask - updating those would be a full time job in itself.
Activity: 87
November 30, 2017, 03:24:27 PM

Has it been done today?
Activity: 214
November 30, 2017, 01:11:58 PM
Where first market?
CIF
November 30, 2017, 08:58:37 AM
hey bounty manager

please change my wallet address bcos its web wallet address

my new wallet address : CLQQrtHJokP2TSjHemaTnqqAfxpB82eL9j

spreadsheets no- (87,817,1105,1119)
twitter row-87
facebook row-817
Blog-1105
Translation-1119

Thanks

Done!
Activity: 462
November 30, 2017, 07:31:13 AM
hey bounty manager

please change my wallet address bcos its web wallet address

my new wallet address : CLQQrtHJokP2TSjHemaTnqqAfxpB82eL9j

spreadsheets no- (87,817,1105,1119)
twitter row-87
facebook row-817
Blog-1105
Translation-1119

Thanks
CIF
November 29, 2017, 08:45:42 PM
I don't know any tracking services myself but was curious how often does the spreadsheet update? I applied roughly a week ago and I don't think my name is on their. Did I do something wrong possibly or am I a goofball who missed his own SN on the sheet. I am hoping it is either one or the sheet is slow to update Cheesy

Activity: 211
Santa Coin
November 29, 2017, 08:00:29 PM
I don't know any tracking services myself but was curious how often does the spreadsheet update? I applied roughly a week ago and I don't think my name is on their. Did I do something wrong possibly or am I a goofball who missed his own SN on the sheet. I am hoping it is either one or the sheet is slow to update Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: