Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 19. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 05:18:52 PM
Hello! It seems like my retweets and friends count has not been updated for a long time. Fix it please.
# in spreadsheet: 156
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vitaly_Kulikoff
Thank you!
CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
October 29, 2017, 07:42:09 PM
CIF, now I have 3019 followers on Twitter, please, update it.
Number 132 on spreadsheet.
https://twitter.com/ReallyDrunker

Done!
CIF
October 29, 2017, 07:39:50 PM
I have been using this "Profile Picture: Change your twitter profile picture to our logo and earn 500 stakes." till now no stake have been giving to me. why?

It may be because you changed your picture after you filled out the form? What line number are you - I'll update your stake count in the spreadsheet. Either way - apologies!

Is he talking about the spreadsheets? Is there an indication/detail on the spreadsheets that lists those users who already use the CIF photo for profile picutre in twitter? Where can I see this spreadsheets Dev?  Huh

Or is he talking about not giving the stakes to his wallet? Kind of confused  Huh

Thanks in advance

He's talking about the actual spreadsheet - I'd assume. Since we haven't paid out any Bounty yet.
Activity: 238
October 29, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
CIF, now I have 3019 followers on Twitter, please, update it.
Number 132 on spreadsheet.
https://twitter.com/ReallyDrunker
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 29, 2017, 12:41:15 PM
I have been using this "Profile Picture: Change your twitter profile picture to our logo and earn 500 stakes." till now no stake have been giving to me. why?

It may be because you changed your picture after you filled out the form? What line number are you - I'll update your stake count in the spreadsheet. Either way - apologies!

Is he talking about the spreadsheets? Is there an indication/detail on the spreadsheets that lists those users who already use the CIF photo for profile picutre in twitter? Where can I see this spreadsheets Dev?  Huh

Or is he talking about not giving the stakes to his wallet? Kind of confused  Huh

Thanks in advance
CIF
October 27, 2017, 11:59:02 PM
Great questions from our Telegram group - https://t.me/cif_team

Are all bounties now going to be dished out at the end of the ICO (i.e. Jan 2018, so if we don't see anything coming in between now and then don't worry!)?
Yes - all bounty is paid out post ICO for the campaign (just so we have constant retweets for the duration of the campaign).

I've kept my wallet online for a while now but not sure how many days - is there a way to tell the time online in 'this session' (as it were)?
We're going to build a more user friendly version into new wallet rollouts but right now - no. (You can get staking info in the debug window but thats for a more technical crowd).

How do I see my private key?
Also debug window (currently encrypting your wallet creates a .dat file which acts as a wallet restore). We will also be making this more user friendly in our next release.
CIF
October 27, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

CIF
October 27, 2017, 11:43:02 PM
Hello sir, Please I need your help. I didn't get any mail this week alerting me to fill facebook activities. Is it normal?
Thanks

I think we sent it out late - it should be coming soon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 27, 2017, 10:03:35 PM
Hello sir, Please I need your help. I didn't get any mail this week alerting me to fill facebook activities. Is it normal?
Thanks

also for me. I no longer received any email as well indicating to track my activities.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 04:32:15 PM
Thanks
Activity: 350
October 27, 2017, 02:43:17 PM
CIF
October 27, 2017, 01:10:10 PM
Simon Conway and Scott Douglas sit down and discuss blockchain technology and CIF.

Simon Conway Interview

CIF
October 26, 2017, 10:51:39 PM
I think, it's god idea to be listed on exchanges after the ICO is completed . Because too much people are selling coins from airdrops/bounty with a very low price. I will never understand, why they are selling coins for a few dollars.

Exactly - that's why we made the call to hold off. I don't get it either - but people always want short term gain.
Activity: 238
October 26, 2017, 07:20:53 PM
I think, it's god idea to be listed on exchanges after the ICO is completed . Because too much people are selling coins from airdrops/bounty with a very low price. I will never understand, why they are selling coins for a few dollars.
CIF
October 26, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
Josh Tolly, Best-Selling Author, Media Figure & Top 100 Biz Trainer speaks to Scott Douglas about Cryptocurrency and CIF.

Josh Tolley Interview
CIF
CIF
October 25, 2017, 04:51:27 PM
Who's behind the project? Can't find any info about the team

Hey Ashley -

Our Site - https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/

Our Team -  https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/team/
CIF
October 25, 2017, 04:51:00 PM
so listed on mid january this project for long time . good luck dev

Thanks Beta -

We're taking our time so people can see value and progress in our project and our growth. This was important for us since we've seen too many people invest in a fly-by-night ICO only to realize that half of the promises they've made are false. Trying to remove the smoke and mirrors.
Activity: 252
October 25, 2017, 04:20:09 PM
so listed on mid january this project for long time . good luck dev
CIF
October 24, 2017, 07:25:40 AM
Sir, I lost the wallet but I have a backup file of old wallet how to recover my wallet and coins?

Hi Uzair,

Email [email protected] and we can help you out.
Pages:
Jump to: