Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 26. (Read 24911 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 12:12:50 AM
Hi, I'm missing one of my articles on the Blog campaign list.

BitcoinTalk.org Username: emage
Post URL: https://medium.com/@Em__Age/cif-crypto-improvement-fund-e9da5104513c
CIF Wallet Address: CGdJYARcWGoALDysqskidkS2z1KmxpmRFp

Thank you for updating.
CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
October 08, 2017, 11:48:41 PM
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 09:51:01 PM
joined airdrop
thanks
CIF
October 08, 2017, 06:49:13 PM
Can we update the number of twitter followers? or you just depend on the 1st registration?

Hi Cuenzy - first of all - thanks for joining our bounty program!

Concerning your question - we can update your twitter followers however we really don't have to  that regularly - because the bounty program operates on a staking system we process final calculations when the bounty campaign is over (#followers x .0.01 x retweets etc). So as long as you update your total twitter # by the end of the campaign you'll get the correct amount of CIF bounty. We don't mind updating once in a while just so you can gauge where you're at but please respect our time as well. If we updated your twitter every 50 followers x 500 campaign members we'd be stuck doing this all day!

Hope that answers your question!

Coles Notes: Yes - you can update your twitter followers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 08, 2017, 06:21:56 PM
Can we update the number of twitter followers? or you just depend on the 1st registration?
CIF
October 08, 2017, 04:02:41 PM
Don't forget to take a look at our updated Press page!

It looks great I have sent PM to you...please check it! One more thing Should I register to the next airdrop if I have passed the previous airdrop?

Hey BL - Yes register - you can still be included in the next Airdrop. Also - Let me read your PM and get back to you.

I have also registered for the airdrop. When will this airdrop be sent? Will they send this after the ICO along with the bounty campaign rewards?

Airdrop is sent every second Tuesday so the next Airdrop is this Tuesday the 10th!

Thank you  for that good sir. I would just like to clarify something. They will be sending the airdrop to my CIF wallet that's installed in my computer, am I correct? Also, I checked the updated spreadsheet at the beginning of this thread and my handle is not included in the list for twitter. Sad But my username is listed for facebook. I have already filled out the registration form for twitter. Or is it because I'm not qualified for the twitter campaign because I only have 130 followers?

Hey Beginner - Airdrop is sent to your wallet that's installed on your computer! Also - did you register for the twitter campaign? It's a separate form. If you did register - we update every Friday.

oh ok. ty for responding good sir Smiley i think i've just downloaded that CIF Wallet 2weeks ago, I guess I'm suppose to be expecting for the airdrop this coming Tuesday. Yes. I have registered my twitter info on a separation form. Thank you for clearing up everything Smiley

You're very welcome! Thanks for participating!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 08, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

It looks great I have sent PM to you...please check it! One more thing Should I register to the next airdrop if I have passed the previous airdrop?

Hey BL - Yes register - you can still be included in the next Airdrop. Also - Let me read your PM and get back to you.

I have also registered for the airdrop. When will this airdrop be sent? Will they send this after the ICO along with the bounty campaign rewards?

Airdrop is sent every second Tuesday so the next Airdrop is this Tuesday the 10th!

Thank you  for that good sir. I would just like to clarify something. They will be sending the airdrop to my CIF wallet that's installed in my computer, am I correct? Also, I checked the updated spreadsheet at the beginning of this thread and my handle is not included in the list for twitter. Sad But my username is listed for facebook. I have already filled out the registration form for twitter. Or is it because I'm not qualified for the twitter campaign because I only have 130 followers?

Hey Beginner - Airdrop is sent to your wallet that's installed on your computer! Also - did you register for the twitter campaign? It's a separate form. If you did register - we update every Friday.

oh ok. ty for responding good sir Smiley i think i've just downloaded that CIF Wallet 2weeks ago, I guess I'm suppose to be expecting for the airdrop this coming Tuesday. Yes. I have registered my twitter info on a separation form. Thank you for clearing up everything Smiley
CIF
October 08, 2017, 03:09:11 PM
Hindi ANN Transalation added! There are plenty more languages left for the Whitepaper if anyone wants some easy $CIF!
CIF
October 08, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

October 08, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 02:27:08 PM
Hi,

I wrong registered my CIF address wallet because I used the paper wallet soft and I did not realize that It is necessary to select the CIF option in the scrolll label. Can you be so kind of changing my CIF wrong address
1KuHhC56bZWB2rxSAWPypcvmC2zYWkNJbt
from the following correct one:
CfjFKrzp46DLNywYLTGnxw5z9Yz7ThczgT

I wrong insered it in the airdrop, twitter and facebook campaing bounties. If you need any extra info do not hesitate to contact me by means of private or facebook or twitter...

Thanks for your help
CIF
October 08, 2017, 11:49:10 AM

CIF
October 08, 2017, 11:46:55 AM
Kudos to the Dev and Team, with a lot of update and progress hopefully this project will meet success and gain goal setting.
Goodluck and All the best!  Wink

Regards

Thanks so much Ret - we're happy with how the projects unfolding so far. Really appreciate the kind words.

Hello, could you please update my rank bud  Smiley

Regards

Done!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
October 08, 2017, 11:38:09 AM
Kudos to the Dev and Team, with a lot of update and progress hopefully this project will meet success and gain goal setting.
Goodluck and All the best!  Wink

Regards

Thanks so much Ret - we're happy with how the projects unfolding so far. Really appreciate the kind words.

Hello, could you please update my rank bud  Smiley

Regards
October 08, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

CIF
October 08, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
CIF
October 08, 2017, 12:16:33 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/daman7775

Where do my stats stand now. Still at 14?

No - that's a different twitter handle - I'll update you to the correct one.

We had https://twitter.com/@DamanM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 12:11:26 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/daman7775

Where do my stats stand now. Still at 14?
CIF
October 07, 2017, 06:17:18 PM

Activity: 503
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 06:08:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: