Pages:
Author

Topic: Thread For Btc Daily Traders, get 70/80% accurate calls. Edit: Forex pairs added - page 2. (Read 806 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Monday Call :

Sell btc/usd @ 9,207, TP @ 9,142.

No time to draw up chat for now. Trading is about strategy, build one and take away fear  Grin

Edit: Profit has been taken

Trade with caution.

Rather than caution, I would rather say trade what you see. Grin

Better part of what you said could be true but they are still under speculation. A trader who doesn't have a good strategy but
believes in speculation, easily fall from the ropes of speculation. Speculation doesn't really allow a trader to take the right trade decision. I have learnt to trade what I see. Moreover, many times bitcoin don't respect speculation, fud or people's opinion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

The Twitter account hack should be a kind of fundamental source as news. I'm a technical trader and fundamental is capable of changing the direction of market and price. As we are seeing, btc price is already going down today, I'm not saying it is because of the Twitter hack but technically too, it confirm for a fall today. I wasn't available early enough to update it.

However, to your question directly, the price of bitcoin on a longer time has been ranging, no clear direction confirmed and that is you see price within $9k and $10 for close to two months. The hack thing is fundamental source, lets see how it will drive market.. Is a careful time to trade though.

Very crucial time to trade, it would introduce more people who have never heard about Bitcoin and are followers of the hacked personalities in this case "Good and carefully spread news". While on the other hand it could trigger prospective holders and investors to let off their assets  as they might be scared of hacks and other scams related to Bitcoin (these at of people need deep tutorial on Bitcoin safety and not being paranoid). There is a wise old saying Trade with caution.
As regards the popular hack on twitter yesterday. Are we expecting a bit increase in price of BTC or do you think the hack would cause a downslope price? Angry

The Twitter account hack should be a kind of fundamental source as news. I'm a technical trader and fundamental is capable of changing the direction of market and price. As we are seeing, btc price is already going down today, I'm not saying it is because of the Twitter hack but technically too, it confirm for a fall today. I wasn't available early enough to update it.

However, to your question directly, the price of bitcoin on a longer time has been ranging, no clear direction confirmed and that is you see price within $9k and $10 for close to two months. The hack thing is fundamental source, lets see how it will drive market.. Is a careful time to trade though.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 279
As regards the popular hack on twitter yesterday. Are we expecting a bit increase in price of BTC or do you think the hack would cause a downslope price? Angry
Thursday call :

Sell EUR/USD @ 1.1390 ,TP @ 1.1357.
Wednesday call:

Sell AUD/USD @ 0.6991. TP @ 0.6952

Edit: I'm out with some profit

Sell GBP/USD @ 1.2602.TP @ 1.2567

Edit: Profit taken

Buy Btc/USD @ 9255, TP @ 9293
It is very difficult to say which is the right decision for trading, but it is possible to conduct a good trade with good experience although this is my personal opinion. % Parsentens will not be a problem for you when you can manage the trade well at any time. The most important thing is to try to control the trade well.

I didn't understand much of what you have said. But surely, trade is difficult until you understand it. Build a strategy for a successful trade. Thank you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
It is very difficult to say which is the right decision for trading, but it is possible to conduct a good trade with good experience although this is my personal opinion. % Parsentens will not be a problem for you when you can manage the trade well at any time. The most important thing is to try to control the trade well.
Monday call :

Sell BTC/USD @ 9294 , TP @ 9217 , support levels 9169, 9083, 9034

Sell AUD/USD @ 0.6967, TP @ 0.6945. Support Levels 0.6945, 0.6922, 0.6899, 0.6876

Sell GBP/USD @ 1.2600, TP @ 1.2567 , Support Levels 1.2567, 1.2517, 1.2469

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Thursday call :

Sell Btc/USD @ 9395 , TP @ 9300. levels of support: 9294 , 9146, 9048

Edit: Profit taken @ 9294
This call on BTC/USD was spot on. Would've merited it more than one if I had more merits. Keep it up. What indicator is the dotted lines? I also noticed your charts are without the BB.
Friday call:

Buy EUR/GBP @ 0.8953, TP @ 0.8965.

Edit : Profit taken

GBP/USD looks down for today, be careful guys.
Thursday call :

Sell GBP/USD at 1.2650, TP @ 1.2598. Levels of support : 1.2580, 1.2535, 1.2462, 1.2417

Edit: Profit taken @ 1.2598

You post something when you've seen a pattern occuring (afaik).

Is as simple as that buddy. I think you understand how trade, pattern and strategy works.

Sell Btc/USD @ 9395 , TP @ 9300. levels of support: 9294 , 9146, 9048

Edit: Profit taken @ 9294
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

This isn't how day trading works, if you want to know as a user when the next signal /analysis is coming you should instead use the notify button at the bottom of the thread to be notified via email when the next update is...

I will look into the notification challenge friend

If it's week-month trading like dca or something similar then you can do an update less than once every few days but you'd have to cover a longer period...

Day trading is short time , not longer than a day or two if trade is still chasing profit.

You can advise people to click the link in the bottom left to engable notifications, I was going to share mine but I'm not sure if the SC can be shared or not and without it I get a session not verified error.
And yeah, you could try listing the hours you'll be available in UTC but i wouldnt' pick the same time each day as that isn't generally how day trading should work... You post something when you've seen a pattern occuring (afaik).

Are you providing any live call through skype or telegram as well?

No and I'm not looking on that for now. I don't want to carry too much of engagement on me for now  Grin I just want to support and help traders on the forum to maybe confirm with them on their trade direction or position.

So, we are must be ready to pay even some subscription fees for you when your calls are too good to make profits; so, it would be somehow helpful if you plan up selling signals along with telegram or discord channels. Good luck mate!

Thanks but for now, no plans for that. Just confirm your trade with this thread. The challenge is to get notification to users.

However note that calls could come mostly during 2am- 3/4pm forum time, Monday - Friday

This isn't how day trading works, if you want to know as a user when the next signal /analysis is coming you should instead use the notify button at the bottom of the thread to be notified via email when the next update is...

I will look into the notification challenge friend

If it's week-month trading like dca or something similar then you can do an update less than once every few days but you'd have to cover a longer period...

Day trading is short time , not longer than a day or two if trade is still chasing profit.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

I believe he also needs to update the thread with specific time if he really wants to take it to the next level. This will help the follower to come at this thread on the same time around and follow their trade pattern as well.

How often you are providing trading calls? I guess for daily traders, you may need to provide at least one call per day, right?

Yes for daily traders and thank you for your review.  Calls come when I'm convinced on it (if not, I trade it myself) at that point in time based on the signal I see in trade. Trading isn't about being in the market all the time with many running trades, by that, you blow off your account easily.

if you're providing through any such quick communication platforms then it will be much better rather than just providing calls on this forum alone.

Mate you are right and I have thought of that too but I don't know what to do or how to go about that.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
How often you are providing trading calls? I guess for daily traders, you may need to provide at least one call per day, right?
(As I am not seeing any regular update on this topic at least from July onward?)

I believe he also needs to update the thread with specific time if he really wants to take it to the next level. This will help the follower to come at this thread on the same time around and follow their trade pattern as well.

Sincerely speaking these kind of threads need lot of attention by the OP, more engagements will fall in if updates are really interesting and qualitative.

I have seen such initiative before but don’t know somehow they end up loosing the updates. They could decorate the whole thing with news updates too.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
(As I am not seeing any regular update on this topic at least from July onward?)

I am just a new trading aspirant and I am loving to have trading call so that I will be checking and later on I will be making use of them in real market. Are you providing any live call through skype or telegram as well? Because, if you're providing through any such quick communication platforms then it will be much better rather than just providing calls on this forum alone.

I guess there should be many people like me who are all looking for high accurate calls for trading purposes. So, we are must be ready to pay even some subscription fees for you when your calls are too good to make profits; so, it would be somehow helpful if you plan up selling signals along with telegram or discord channels. Good luck mate!
It seems pretty good idea to share your trades and analysis made out based on day's data.

Thanks for your comment friend.

However, it would be nice if you start adding what is going to hamper the trading pair on next day.

Yeah I understand that things that could hamper calls could come up but this thread is not basically a swing trade thread but intend to go for profit daily and if it rolls up to the next day before it gets the profit, is still okay.
Also , I do a very patient trading pattern and wait for a trade or order confirmation before going in, strictly based on technical analysis. If confirmed before going in , it has a 90% chance to hit first support or resistance to take profit before anything / fundamental hampers on it. That is how the strategy is and we all need to remember no trade is hundred percent.  Grin

What you doing could become more useful when people will start earning trust based on your deep analysis regarding the trading pairs.  

Thanks , and this is basically a call thread. If guys discuss something on the calls made or positive/negative critism, that's okay, we can talk on the trade.

I mean now a days we dont usually trust on hunch so its more or less very difficult to believe on random threads.

The calls are there to go through for confirmation. No trade is hundred percent. This thread can help traders to confirm their own position too.

Also, I want to ask which platform are you using to trade all this, is it forex or iq options? The theme looks pretty catchy. Need to see whatelse they have got.  

Is a forex broker platform. Thanks for checking here.
Pages:
Jump to: