Pages:
Author

Topic: thread moved to a self moderated one. - page 11. (Read 11518 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
March 20, 2017, 05:15:31 AM

Hi good question. Firstly we will not be selling the 2 mill tokens until the laucnch of Ethbits iTrade. In summary the remaining 3 Mill tokens after the Token Crowdsale will remain in multisig Escrow until the launch of Ethbits iTrade. In addition to this the price of 1 ETH is a Minimum. So if the market price is 3 ETH we will sell for 3 ETH. But if the market price is 0.7 ETH then we will sell for 1 ETH. So we will not crash the price rather attempt to establish a base line price. Also a % of the funds raised post ICO from Ethbit tokens will go into a iCF (copy fund) which will count towards the performance of the site which decides the payments to token holders in ETH (this will be made public via smart contract so people can track the payments they will be due/ have received 4 times per year). So don't worry we have considered most scenarios and taken action to ensure the project will be a success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
March 19, 2017, 06:26:35 PM
I think is good if you want announcement thread and open ico selling
youre thread post in announcement altcoin section

and i want to ask , what is Ethbits is same with ethbits in 2016 open signature campaign, with campaign manager avirunes and use escrow lutphin
or maybe iam wrong or only similar name

Must be mistaken. We were going to use lutpin for Sig Campaign but he was too busy. Escrow we will use Tokenmarket.net and bravenewcoin.com

yes .. i will manage the sig campaign.  The ANN thread will be posted Tomorow.
March 19, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

and i want to ask , what is Ethbits is same with ethbits in 2016 open signature campaign, with campaign manager avirunes and use escrow lutphin

Must be mistaken. We were going to use lutpin for Sig Campaign but he was too busy. Escrow we will use Tokenmarket.net and bravenewcoin.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 19, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
Pages:
Jump to: