Pages:
Author

Topic: Three (3) useful addons for Google Chrome web browser - page 2. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Great list, anyway if you are using adblocker you may also want to use Pop up Blocker - this extension helps you block all the annoying ads that popups out of nowhere and it doesn't use much of memory it's light yet so powerful you'll love it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I had personally and used Grammarly for a long time now, and I do enjoy checking my grammar there and make sure that it's correct up to the different punctations needed in a sentence or a paragraph. It makes sure of your spelling also and check different types of documents like is it an Article, Research Study, Professional, or something similar to that. It has different variations.

Grammarly is a plus, and it's recommended not only for beginners here but also veterans here in the Forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
If you use a computer, then these 3 things (add-ons) will be useful for you, I just want to share my opinion about some add-ons which perfectly work for Chrome Web browser.

1. Grammarly You are using Grammarly so solved some mistake.
Many times we make a lot of mistakes, in that case, we all make mistakes in one or the other matter of grammar that may be deliberate or unwilling to do so.
If you can use Grammarly add on(Grammarly add on perfectly use for Chrome) many things will be solved.

2. uBlock Origin
When you use it uBlock Origin, some unneeded ads will block it, and get the best performance on internet browsing and something is fast(Ex. download, fast page load and blocked ads).

3. Break Timer
I think Break Timer best other add-ons for safe your eye, This will work when you forget to break into work Here you can find the time you want(Ex. your break time set 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, You can fix as you want)
Pages:
Jump to: