Pages:
Author

Topic: Three different Bitcoin coffee mugs - "honey badger" , "qr" and "cryptography" - page 2. (Read 4944 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Here a completly new sketch Smiley Hope you like it!
(I'll put more finished versions when we reach near the final idea for the image) (hope you understood me jaja)

I still like this general concept the best, I was hoping this bump meant some Snowden mug is ready!
Activity: 427
Merit: 511
Two sketches here! Vote if you like one please! Smiley

could you resume what would you modify in the illustration to change it and upload a new one tomorrow?
Activity: 364
sketch

Ah! Getting better.. Good stuff forthcoming from this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
any more ideas adam or any of you guys? personally i don't like how Snowden's right hand currently is

ya his hand should be at his side, Snowden should look scared as the honey badger lights the joint ( with a 100$ bill ) in  Snowden's mouth?

and drop the middle finger, the honey badger don't care.

idk...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
any more ideas adam or any of you guys? personally i don't like how Snowden's right hand currently is. and perhaps i'd prefer the honey badger smoking the J, MAYBE with snowden lighting it for him with a greenback?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
(I'll put more finished versions when we reach near the final idea for the image) (hope you understood me jaja)

its missing something...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
 Grin Awesome! Since Russia denied extradition, perhaps "Bitcoin don't give a shit" could be in faux cyrillic?

Example:
ЬITКФIИ DФИ'T GIVЭ Д SHIT

Damn..... now I want a banner.
legendary
hahahaha love the honey badger's "middle finger"! Smiley

Let me mull it over for a day or two and think about what we can improve on this, but it looks AMAZING! again, thank you for taking up this commission Smiley
would it be easy to have them looking more out rather than inward? as in, at the viewer of the picture?

by the way guys, I plan on applying for a creative commons license for this pic. All noncommercial work free, and i might have a stipulation to donate a portion of the profits to various charities if commercial. first one i was thinking was for the snowden defense fund. then later, possibly sean's outpost but who knows at that point.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

Hoorah! I was thinking the joint would lit by the dollar, not that the dollar would be rolled to make the joint. That'd probably taste gross. OTOH, if they're arm-in-arm, Snowden would need to be lighting, with honey badger holding the joint, which might look weird...

LS picking the design up?
Activity: 756
Merit: 1000
Lol at this thread. I will put 0.05 towards a bounty and buy any mug that has the design.
legendary
and i'd love it if this facial expression this guy has on was a bit more obvious in your illustration

have you watched this (short) video before about the honey badger?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Smiley

if not, perhaps watching it would help capture the spirit of this fine animal
legendary
 Grin yesssssss you're the man likehiro! qué marveloso mi amigo

Perhaps less focused on looking like it's just about getting high and more on having a cocky "frontin" look.

like with this sort of demeanor, yet at a more fitting and natural angle for such a picture

and perhaps have the two of them look somewhere of a tasteful mix (use your artistic intuition here! Smiley ) between

the second picture is a bit too much with the hand gestures, but y'know, something along the lines of this
Here is a sketch, it would look great in colour (i think the detail of the dolar would look better in that way). Sorry for the watermark, I use to send my jobs in full resolution (this is an A4/300dpi) after the payment to avoid scams Sad

Please, PM me for the payment if you like it and I will finish it as soon as possible Smiley

EDIT:

I forgot the sketch LOL

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I'll be working in a sketch then Smiley I'll put it here as soon as it is finished!

Looking forward to it!
legendary
I'll be working in a sketch then Smiley I'll put it here as soon as it is finished!

thank you friend Smiley let me (us?) know what a fair commission for you would be Smiley
Activity: 323
The lion roars!
I can cast this anti-fiat honey badger joint-smoking Snowden masterpiece as an aluminium icon if anyone's into that.
Pages:
Jump to: