Pages:
Author

Topic: Three gems in my view - page 3. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 16, 2024, 07:57:06 AM
Sui, Arbitrum, optimism I guess you guys are fimilar with there 3 altcoins, which are less then 1year old, launched in 2023. When i track their performance i feel wonder cause they are owning layer-two blockchain and their growth speed is very higher then others good Altcoins. I found these altcoins Valuable for holding. What is your opinion about these altcoins? Are you holding any of these or have any plan to buy?
Arbitrum and Sui i know very well, both of trendy project from 2023 and they already build strong community in every platform, and they also distributed airdrop coins among their users who's using their platform in the early stage. Arbtirum is my favorite coin and many projects started using this network. I don't know much about Optimism but i see it's also top rank coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 16, 2024, 07:56:19 AM
These projects you have mentioned are a very good projects and it will make sense if we can take small funds out of our portfolio and invest in them. Based on what op had said, this should not be a financial advise so anyone that is planning to invest in them can do research about the project because anything that happens next whether profits or loses, no one would be held responsible.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 15
🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙
January 16, 2024, 07:46:48 AM
The three projects mentioned by you are very good if you look at ARB it has given very good returns in last few months and OP projector future is very good those who will invest will get good returns.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 16, 2024, 07:24:44 AM
Sui, Arbitrum, optimism I guess you guys are fimilar with there 3 altcoins, which are less then 1year old, launched in 2023. When i track their performance i feel wonder cause they are owning layer-two blockchain and their growth speed is very higher then others good Altcoins. I found these altcoins Valuable for holding. What is your opinion about these altcoins?
I know all of them and they're all successful during their launch. That's why these 3 altcoins are being held by many for having such good welcoming community and the project themselves have something good to work on.

Are you holding any of these or have any plan to buy?
No, not yet or I don't know if I'll ever buy these three but these are good IMO and there's no bias with it. Of course to the ones that are holding it will definitely say that they're the best.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 15, 2024, 03:53:26 PM
Sui, Arbitrum, optimism I guess you guys are fimilar with there 3 altcoins, which are less then 1year old, launched in 2023. When i track their performance i feel wonder cause they are owning layer-two blockchain and their growth speed is very higher then others good Altcoins. I found these altcoins Valuable for holding. What is your opinion about these altcoins? Are you holding any of these or have any plan to buy?
Pages:
Jump to: