Pages:
Author

Topic: ThrowTheDice.net | 🎲 1% House Edge | 🎲 Online Cryptocurrency Dice Game 🎲 | - page 2. (Read 686 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Good design and considerably generous faucet. Happy to see many Indian players on the website. I really liked the no registration option. So everyone can try the website without registering.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Very simple design, could be a good thing, but definitely doesn't really appeal to the eye. Also, quite a lot of dice sites have a sub 1% house edge, what does yours offer that these do not? Rain bots tend to be commonplace also.
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Admin ThrowTheDice
I cant change the payout except by changing the high/under number. It would be better if players able to change the payout or the winning chance on the payout/chance column.

We'll update that soon.

I see you have a jackpot but the jackpot seems to be different with other jackpots as it is calculated by bet amount*300. Surprisingly you do not mention max bet for this jackpot,

Thanks for bringing this in notice we have updated max bet amount for jackpot. Now max bet for  jackpot is 25$ equivalent  in respective coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
Why don't people understand that we have enough dice sites in this world and no one wants to play at yours until you are already highly trusted  on the forum / on the internet or you are running some really great promotions and distributing away free money for the people to play.

No offence but dice sites are a thing of past and people are sick of them.
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
Login looks like a bitsler ripoff, sorry man.  Have you noticed when you withdraw BTC it's a flat 44k satoshi fee?

The site has a big gray spot where it's just open for no reason. The site also doesn't feel smooth, ( smooth transitions ) to other parts of the site.

How do you already have 139 million bets under your belt?

Unless I didn't see it in your faq or terms & conditions I don't see any signs of a bankroll that you guys own.

" * Min WD depends of level:
- Level 10 - Level 29: 5% less Minimum withdrawal then-current amount.
- Level 30-Level 59: 10% less Minimum withdrawal then-current amount.
- From the level of 60: 15% less Minimum withdrawal then-current amount.
- From the level of 80: 50% less Minimum withdrawal then-current amount.
"
Why??? Just to make it harder on people who haven't played long enough on your site?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
First of all the design looks very simple although it looks like other dice sites in common with different color scheme. Secondly, I cant change the payout except by changing the high/under number. It would be better if players able to change the payout or the winning chance on the payout/chance column. Last, I see you have a jackpot but the jackpot seems to be different with other jackpots as it is calculated by bet amount*300. Surprisingly you do not mention max bet for this jackpot, does it mean you are able to pay big jackpot? Lets say someone hit it with 1btc then would you pay him 300BTC? I wonder how much is your bankroll?
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Admin ThrowTheDice

Features of ThrowTheDice

• Faucet : Get free satoshis to try the game!
  • Low House Edge : Only 1%  House Edge, means that 99% of the wagered amount goes to you.
  • Exchanger : Inbuilt exchanger to exchange your coins.
  • Multicoins : Total of 33 coins you can deposit play and withdraw on TTD.
  • TTDBOT : Random rains for users after every few hours.
  • Provably Fair : The user can check the fairness of bets.
  • Custom Min withdrawal : New Minimum Withdrawal Scheme according to your level.
  • Mobile-friendly : Works almost on a wide range of smartphone, tablets, and desktops.
  • Jackpot : supported for each coin.
  • Affiliate program : Get commission for every referred user.
  • Mini Roll Hunts : Mini Roll Hunts every hour by MOD's in different chat room.

Current Running Promotions

• Share & Earn Promotion : Check TTD News section in our website ThrowTheDice
  • Get Cashback : Get 10% cashback on your last deposit T&C applied.
  • DOGEPOT : Monthly Lottery, user entries with a minimum of just 5 DOGE.

ThrowTheDice still in development and your suggestions are welcome. Submit your suggestions HERE.

Visit our website for more info ThrowTheDice

Pages:
Jump to: