Pages:
Author

Topic: Tidex Signature Campaign [CLOSED] - page 13. (Read 21199 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 05:31:26 PM
Are we credited for the referral bonuses (if any are given out) when someone clicks on our signature while being in the campaign?
There is a referral code in the signature that were given to us right?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
March 24, 2017, 11:04:51 AM
Was this campaign still in progress? I mean, does the this campaign is still active for posting by the participant who joined here? I thought tidex is already closed.  Smiley

Tidex signature campaign is running fine and still active for posting.
It was just mistakenly written by op the word CLOSED in the thread and for everyone to not have confusions in this campaign  it was replaced with [FULL].
This campaign runs for about two weeks and it's working fine for all participants.

Glad to hear it! Very confusing.. I also thought this had closed Huh.  I even took my sig off briefly but it is back baby!  Grin
Activity: 434
March 24, 2017, 09:18:01 AM
Was this campaign still in progress? I mean, does the this campaign is still active for posting by the participant who joined here? I thought tidex is already closed.  Smiley

Tidex signature campaign is running fine and still active for posting.
It was just mistakenly written by op the word CLOSED in the thread and for everyone to not have confusions in this campaign  it was replaced with [FULL].
This campaign runs for about two weeks and it's working fine for all participants.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 24, 2017, 08:44:27 AM
Activity: 521
March 24, 2017, 08:03:04 AM
why is bot not reset
if bot reset another people can join and can replace tidex signature campaign participan is leave or remove signature code

what do you mean reset?

Everything is going well.
Campaign is full for now.

Any vacant slot is available for full member rank?

Not now, may be later.
March 24, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
Even though I received the payment but I still consider this slavery, deleted my negative trust feed back as well, and thanks for the $10 bucks masters Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

You are welcome!
I am glad we have solved all questions.

Sorry that I'm going inside somethig, but i don't understand why you are trying resolv problems between users with force? It looks like you are owner of campaign, so you can treat users how you want.. In my opinon conflicts should be resolved with questions and answers, not with force .. Am i wrong?

What do you mean "force"? Sounds strange.
No.
You are wrong, sorry.
You missed that story and don't know what we talk about.

Everything is ok.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 24, 2017, 01:32:54 AM
why is bot not reset
if bot reset another people can join and can replace tidex signature campaign participan is leave or remove signature code
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
March 23, 2017, 06:22:44 PM
Even though I received the payment but I still consider this slavery, deleted my negative trust feed back as well, and thanks for the $10 bucks masters Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

You are welcome!

Sorry that I'm going inside somethig, but i don't understand why you are trying resolv problems between users with force? It looks like you are owner of campaign, so you can treat users how you want.. In my opinon conflicts should be resolved with questions and answers, not with force .. Am i wrong?
March 23, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

You are welcome!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
March 23, 2017, 02:34:46 PM
Activity: 434
March 23, 2017, 11:03:32 AM
i have already update my signature with the new one and checked my UID on the bots everything just works properly

Good!

Dear members, please, do the same!
Check if everything works in proper way.
I just did and it has changed.
It does not display the total amount to be paid at the current posts that were made anymore. Embarrassed
It use to show this statistic where the last payment is now shown with the tx id there instead.

We will check and see what could be wrong.

I just have perfectly worn out the new signature code for Tidex campaign.
And the bot works  perfectly.

It does not display the total amount to be paid at the current posts that were made anymore. Embarrassed
You can simply just multiply the total posts you have and the amount per post intended for your rank.
It looks fine for me.
March 23, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
i have already update my signature with the new one and checked my UID on the bots everything just works properly

Good!

It use to show this statistic where the last payment is now shown with the tx id there instead.

We will check and see what could be wrong.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 22, 2017, 09:37:46 PM

Good!

Im also done updating my signature and i think everything is okay. No changes Smiley
Activity: 294
March 22, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

Good!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
March 22, 2017, 02:03:11 PM
Dear OP, thank you very much for first payment that received. And I confirm change new signature campaign code. But I want to know, why you inserted "[CLOSED]" tag? Is this campaign was end and not continues again?

Campaign is going on.
We inserted "closed" earlier.
May be we should change it to not confuse people.

Yeah, you should replace "closed" with "full"
Closed is not right expression to indicate situation of not accepting new participants.
March 22, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

Good!

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2017, 10:47:52 AM
March 22, 2017, 09:29:07 AM
Dear OP, thank you very much for first payment that received. And I confirm change new signature campaign code. But I want to know, why you inserted "[CLOSED]" tag? Is this campaign was end and not continues again?

Campaign is going on.
We inserted "closed" earlier.
May be we should change it to not confuse people.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
March 22, 2017, 08:24:31 AM
-snip-
-snip

The bot will not probably read your post or there's a tendency that your post won't be counted or will experience some problem.

You should wear the new and updated signature at OP.

Can anyone tell me if this campaign continue or not?

Yes it will, they just change the signature and did some upgrades regarding with the problem of others.

Yes, we go on!
And for now actually both signatures should work.
At least we hope so.
We are checking how bot works and have it already accepted new signatures or not yet.
And what will be with posts with old signatures.
As we wrote yesterday, posts were not in count during day, but if bot works in proper way, they have been in count.
Now we are checking.
So please dont worry.

We have lots of questions about free slots.
For now we try to set up bot to work in proper way, so would not like to have new participants.
But probably we ll have some free slots soon.
Updates ll come soon!

Well done I am happy to keep being part of this signature campaign I updated my signature.
March 22, 2017, 07:44:20 AM
-snip-
-snip

The bot will not probably read your post or there's a tendency that your post won't be counted or will experience some problem.

You should wear the new and updated signature at OP.

Can anyone tell me if this campaign continue or not?

Yes it will, they just change the signature and did some upgrades regarding with the problem of others.

Yes, we go on!
And for now actually both signatures should work.
At least we hope so.
We are checking how bot works and have it already accepted new signatures or not yet.
And what will be with posts with old signatures.
As we wrote yesterday, posts were not in count during day, but if bot works in proper way, they have been in count.
Now we are checking.
So please dont worry.

We have lots of questions about free slots.
For now we try to set up bot to work in proper way, so would not like to have new participants.
But probably we ll have some free slots soon.
Updates ll come soon!
Pages:
Jump to: