Pages:
Author

Topic: Till date, why is there no crypto that is near Bitcoin's worth? - page 2. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
If there would be a coin that will replace bitcoin it would take a long time to overtake, because not just the altcoin is improving also bitcoin constantly adding more feature like lightning network to solve the transaction fee and confirmation time problem.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
Because there is no cryptocurrency like bitcoin to date. And Bitcoin is unique, other altcoins can't compare to the bitcoin of history and price, never have any altcoin can achieve the price of BTC

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Aside from being the first cryptocurrency that shows innovation to the current financial transactions, it is also the way bitcoins have been mined. Its really hard to acquire bitcoin back then, of course now, you can buy them instantly. It's the trust and confidence made by bitcoin holders that makes the community of bitcoin bigger and bigger.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
I don't think any coin will come close to bitcoin.  This is because bitcoin price too will not stay stagnant and creation of more coin on the blockchain will boost bitcoin. The only think that can make any coin come close to bitcoin is if they create another technology that is better than bitcoin's blockchain
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
Perhaps because Bitcoin performs the functions of a means of payment. (trading pairs) And the functions of the means of accumulation (people have more confidence in it). Many people still prefer bitcoin over other crypto coins. And people treat new projects as a way to make money.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
With thousands of new cryptos and new ones coming daily. Why don't we still have any coin that is close to Bitcoin's worth?

because another coin is a renewal of the project, meaning that it is the ownership of the project, different from the bitcoin that doesn't have a master
Activity: 425
Yeah, great question! Since bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, holders of bitcoin just made sure that it will stay on top. We may never know how things turned out the way it is now with bitcoin surges in price. Maybe because of the manipulators which are the early holders. Or may be new holders but huge holders. Maybe the only way to have a coin better than bitcoin is the first coin to go mainstream adoption.
Activity: 303
With thousands of new cryptos and new ones coming daily. Why don't we still have any coin that is close to Bitcoin's worth?
For now it's indeed difficult because the bearish market is still fertile, but if it is over, I am sure there is one crypto currency that can compete with us, we will see it like FOIN which is growing rapidly and can compete with fork from bitcoin like BCH. I hope that from the few coins that I have can rival other projects
Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Actually I don't have the real answer or at lest the proper answer, but let me think loudly , Bitcoin is the Godfather of cryptocurrencies and it's used as fuel of blockchain network, the total supply of Bitcoin is 21 millions with circulating supply more than 17 millions and the bitcoin is the base currency in almost all exchanges and all coins/tokens traded against Bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, so I think it will be very difficult for other crypto to get close to the price of Bitcoin, even though the second highest BCH has not been able to approach the price of Bitcoin, but in the crypto world nothing is impossible, maybe in the next few years crypto which will approach the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0

See there is no coin near to bitcoin's worth, however, coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple are great for earnings and profitability. They have some great projects. They can meet Bitcoin's value.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I think it is because bitcoin is the most trusted coin of all than any crypto in the market, even it is too expensive and yet more people want to invest on it or converted their altcoins to become bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the foundation of all crypto coins and supported all of it. There is nothing that can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is unique on its function that cannot be found on other. Altcoins mostly created but become scam after the development and even supporters cannot gain from it. For sure, even for long time there is nothing that can be worth more than bitcoin.
Activity: 448
In my observation, no other cryptocurrency has been able to near the price value of btc wherein next to it which is ETH had been way down compared to the previous market value. BTC is the most trusted cryptocurrency and many investors are investing wherein it had remained to dominate the number 1 rank in the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i think it is because bitcoin has the most support from all crypto currencys. no other coin is so well-known and accepted by so many people as a payment method. moreover, it is the key currency in a huge market. i think that is why his price is so high.
Activity: 364
I think because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, most of people believe in Bitcoin's stable, believe it is the most valuable coin and they feel safe when holding bitcoin rather than altcoins. Bitcoin is more widely accepted than other cryptocurrencies so it has high price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

I think it is because Bitcoin is the pioneer of all the cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin has proven all these years beyond every doubt that it is the best. Then it has got a lot of trust from people.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
Because everything that came after $Bitcoin, has been a scam! with greedy dev who want what the technology can do for them (Make them wealthy), as against what the technology can do for the masses! Besides $Bitcoin is been fought by all of these other coins because every dev wants popularity and trust which just doesn't come in a day, they forget $Bitcoin was first, has walked a tight rope to get to its current status, and satoshi never put selfishness before the problem the technology seeks to solve. $Bitcoin is trusted that is why its price remains higher! no altcoin will ever get near.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it manages to gain the heart of investors and with scaleable usability it got more popular than every other coins ,many people who knows nothing about cryptocurrency must have heard about bitcoin but not altcoins ,its because of its popularity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If you understand the current state of development of blockchain basic technology, you will understand that most of the altcoins are now in the air.
In the current imperfect underlying technology, blindly developing blockchain commercial use is almost a scam because they are impossible to achieve in 3-5 years.
Therefore, it is currently impossible for any altcoin to reach Bitcoin's worth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
This requires a technical breakthrough, but it is very difficult. The technological revolution can make a breakthrough. I believe that Bitcoin will be surpassed in the future, but the coins that can now surpass it have not yet appeared. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is the king of this market and will not easily be beaten by another coin. I believe that this market is still heavily dependent on the value of Bitcoin so it is impossible to compete with Bitcoin. However, in the future we will have a new revolution in pennies and may make Bitcoin lose its number one position.
Pages:
Jump to: