Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for the US Congress to declare war on ISIS - page 2. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS groups, Osama Bin Laden was born in the back rooms of the CIA.
U.S. military is costing billions of $ if not trillions of tax payers money.

Contract workers are makin a lot out of all this, and you want them to listen to your proposal ?

Nothing will kill their babies nothing at all.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

1. You don't understand fiat. 2. Where is the contradiction on creating the enemy (according to your belief) to wipe it later? It's a called a product with shell life... Time to trash it... Putin is a cool new boogeyman to increase harder and more real spending Wink. Win-win-win. However I don't think the Russians will have any opposition (a declaration of war of the only real multicontinental army isn't something that the Russians can oppose and it will accomplish the goal of their narrative... Yes they would totally lose control of the situation, but all nations of the world combined can't oppose the us army... So by definition and realistically they already lost control...). So it's not a choice, but a dictat of the Empire. The Empire enters wars sublet nations fold and go quietly or angrily back to their families...

Btw this is why the us domestic and foreign ennemies hate so much America... The spiritual values embodied in the USC and bills of rights are quite exceptional... Exceptional values = exceptional army ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS groups, Osama Bin Laden was born in the back rooms of the CIA.
U.S. military is costing billions of $ if not trillions of tax payers money.

Contract workers are makin a lot out of all this, and you want them to listen to your proposal ?

Nothing will kill their babies nothing at all.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
Yes! please declare war, on isis. Its a step in the right direction. These guys in isis are not going to go away, until we kill them. Soon I fear they will disband in Syria, and spread out though the world to spread there jihad in small groups.

They will for sure... One line of thought would say to let have a stronghold to be peaceful... Sadly their ideology is expansionist and as such this declaration must be cheated... Or hidden. In the sense that maybe start to prepare a lot of assets, once everything is ready to move into overdrive, declare war and a few minutes the show begins... Code name pigeons shit... On the other hand most counties will argue and what not, when a us diplomats come to the executive even in Russia with a clear Us declaration of war it calms everyone and make them very compliant what ever the narrative they use for domestic consumption... Of course in China a simple acknowledgement and notice of receivership will be provided to us embassy (translation: what ever, we are drowning and there it is far away enough to note have any impact whatsoever).

already my heart goes to the families of the American real patriot who may be exposed to harms way and their families and friends... But soldiering isn't about counting cards... Defending the us Check. Lot of actions it will be, overwhelming total o chance for the opponents you bet.

Cleaning by the void and if it's possible to freed some slaves in the process more honor to those executing it ;-)

It's kind of hard to "declare war" on such a decentralized and technologically advanced group though. It's not like there is a nation of ISIS... it's just a group of people living throughout a region in the middle east that can make big time damage across the globe by recruiting others via the internet.

It's kind of like a form of cancer... you want to get rid of the cancer, but you can kill ALL of the cells; you have to pin point certain carcinogenic cells from the rest in order to make the body survive.

Obama narrative detected: they have a land mass, an operational legislative, administrative and executive body, publish news letter and report and tax... What do you want more? Be like the lose tongue and repeat at infinite daesh daesh to confuse the people and build a lie narrative? No... First letter is ignored because it's a lie or Incredules STATE of Iraq and Syria.

Go... But please make more arguments against just understand that you have to raise your intellectual usual level (I apply a total (costly) ban on glyphosate and gmos;-))
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
It's kind of hard to "declare war" on such a decentralized and technologically advanced group though. It's not like there is a nation of ISIS... it's just a group of people living throughout a region in the middle east that can make big time damage across the globe by recruiting others via the internet.

It's kind of like a form of cancer... you want to get rid of the cancer, but you can kill ALL of the cells; you have to pin point certain carcinogenic cells from the rest in order to make the body survive.
Merit: 500
Yes! please declare war, on isis. Its a step in the right direction. These guys in isis are not going to go away, until we kill them. Soon I fear they will disband in Syria, and spread out though the world to spread there jihad in small groups.
1. Both candidates know this is a war, so no need to hide or continue the narrative.
2. ISIS is not al-quaeda meaning that a clear legislative framework is always better
3. It will not stop terror attack, I am not a fool
4. It will permit a clearer operational framework
5. No coalition bs necessary, US military might in action
6. Who ever oppose will know that now it's serious (from who ever to who ever)
7. A live training, main us forces no SF pin points
8. Free to join open coalition, US leads, US commanders decide and manage, allies obey, no bs about equality or parternership. Your military feel able to do a task you bid and wait for orders.

I understand that some congress members don't believe in the USC and bills of rights, and prefer to enrich themselves and foster foreign agendas before putting their duties toward the nation before everything.

So all ISIS strongholds cleared before end of September (October in case of difficulties).

I am sure I don't have unrealistic expectations ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: