Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is more important than money - page 2. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 08, 2023, 02:53:40 AM
someone said;
the richest people is the people who have the most spare time  Wink
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 08, 2023, 01:43:25 AM
I will not argue about the thought because Me also  believes that Time Is gold meaning this is much
 valuable than Money so why need to compare them , I will go for time because with that I can grow money depending in my capacity
and my dedication also depending in how much I prefer myself earning.so yes TIME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING .
Time is the most important thing. but you have to spend time for make money.
you cannot use money to Buy time , that is  the reality even Life will end in time but money cannot extend that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
November 07, 2023, 11:50:52 AM
Skills and acknowledgement to studies is all basically to make money but along the lines, time is considered as a drastic measure.
However, it doesn't matter how the money is chased or gotten. The whole systematic algebra is practically based on time planning.
Even if you got the money, you would still need the time to spend it.
I wouldn't just compare time to money but would say time is life.
You lives by seconds to say you are alive and he who stays alive lives to chase after money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
November 06, 2023, 07:00:42 AM
Time is Money.

It takes Time to Make money and it takes money to make time.

I agree with you. Both time and money are very important and complement each other because time requires money and money requires time both are very important.But in my opinion there is no way to separate any of them.Time and money are two things that are good for people then people get success and to achieve these two things you have to work hard time can be bad time can be good If there is money then that time becomes perfect.
Activity: 94
November 04, 2023, 01:08:21 AM
Time is most important but if we need our brightness in future life than our need money and value of money also important for your life.
Activity: 73
November 03, 2023, 11:42:23 PM
Time is the most important thing. but you have to spend time for make money.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 02, 2023, 03:01:02 PM
Someone who is young but has zero in his wallet then its not good and if someone is on a death bed but holding millions under his possession its not good either so its having both is important and time can't be bought back but you need money to buy everything you need. So don't live in a fantasy world and just come to reality to find why its both important.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
November 02, 2023, 01:05:11 PM
Should there be a comparison between time and money?  I feel that each of them plays a peculiar and some sort of complementary role in each other's functionality.

Of course, the main goal is to make money, and to make money, you need to get involved in something that will yield money and the passage of time is what allows you to earn money.

I don't feel it's necessary to make a comparison rather I feel that time should be judiciously utilized if money is to be made. The difference between the rich and the poor is that the rich utilise is time doing the right thing that will yield money while the poor waste their time on things that are not profitable and with time become poor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 161
The great city of God 🔥
November 02, 2023, 12:10:51 PM
Time is a good asset, if we  will use it  for useful things. Who invests  his time to gain knowledge and develop skills , always get a chance  to be successful.

Investing your time to gain knowledge and develop a skill does not guarantee success. Sometimes you should know what you want to focus, if truly you have Passion for it.  Some people have waste there time to learn a skill which becomes useless to them. they learnt the work because there friend is succeeding in that business. So always know what you are focusing in other not to waste your precious time for nothing.

In early age, parents should guide their child to get knowledge and develop skills. There are thousands of people who
invested his time to develop skills and earned a lot of money. Many people waste their time in watching videos on YouTube , Facebook and TikTok. Practical work is more important than cramming a theory.

Yes I quite agree with you. But Facebook and YouTube has help many people to achieve there dreams. Many people learnt there skill on YouTube. YouTube is not only a place to whatch movie. It depends on what you want and it shall be granted. If you ask for Bitcoin investment or things you need to know about Bitcoin I think YouTube will still educated you. But if you ask about latest movie YouTube will still give you. Just like a computer. Which works with input command, processing and output.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 22, 2023, 03:35:28 PM
In one's youthful and healthy years, money takes precedence, while in one's later years, especially when facing health challenges, time becomes more precious.

However, the current reality paints a different picture: many young individuals revel in their time without significant financial means, while older folks savor their retirement years with limited time. Most robust youths have yet to attain financial freedom, a stage predominantly achieved by older individuals who have already traversed their youthful years. Essentially, people are trading their lifetime for money to secure their later years.

At present, I lean more towards valuing money, as it can support me on my journey towards freedom without the worry of life's necessities.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
October 22, 2023, 01:32:07 PM
Watching videos :One should invest his time to watch videos. In this time, videos give more learning than reading.
I'm guilty on this one but who's guilty on this when you're spending your time in entertaining videos that's also sort of helping you to have some laugh?

Maybe there's a better approach about watching videos and we're all for those contents that are helping us grow like the common finance contents on different platforms.

I like watching those videos and I learn a lot from them but if you're saying that videos are better than reading. They have their own differences but don't say that reading is better than watching videos.

Both has their pros and cons but just take a look at the bookworms, most of them are smarter and have better memories than those that likes to consume their times watching videos, even by just watching it's also stressing nowadays.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
October 22, 2023, 10:54:12 AM
It depends, because there are things that money cannot buy and that is having time with your family. And this is mostly the problem of the rich for their children because they no longer pay attention or give time to their children. Money is also important because with it you can give your loved ones a good life.
Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 22, 2023, 09:27:33 AM
Time is a precious resource, We should always make use of time, because this time will never come back in our life, we should always use time for right work and not waste it. Time should be given to make our future bright. We have to have a specific goal, and work according to that goal so that we can earn a lot of money in the future. We should not darken our future by wasting time unnecessarily. So always use the time properly so that you can earn a lot of money in future.
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
October 20, 2023, 09:19:22 PM
Time is Money.

It takes Time to Make money and it takes money to make time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 20, 2023, 02:57:30 PM
Yeah working for yourself is really nice and can be very profitable if you have running your own stuff but working for others if they pay you enough $ per hour is also a good way to make some extra money
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
October 20, 2023, 05:31:24 AM
Ofcourse, time is integral part of our existence. It's really important, and I would say more important than money... It should be used wisely as though we were given limited time to do as much good and useful things as possible, in order to earn the future we deserve. It better to spend your limited time doing things you were created to do. But firstly, identify this role you were created or meant to serve and spend much of your time serving the role and developing yourself to serve role well. Try as much as possible to spend less time on things that do not help your role.  Serving the role well should make us happy and fulfilled such that moving outside of the role in search of happiness or fun becomes unnecessary.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 18, 2023, 12:56:27 PM
Money is more important, because there isn't any such thing as "time." Time is simply rate of change. And to take things back to the way they were at a different 'time', we would have to know and direct all the materials and energies of the universe to be the same as they were 'back then'.

Money is more important because that stuff is dang hard to get without doing evil and hurting other people. But nobody will ever get to go back to a time of the so-called past. He'd have to reorganize the universe to do that.

Focus on the money.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 127
October 18, 2023, 11:45:29 AM
Time is a good asset, if we  will use it  for useful things. Who invests  his time to gain knowledge and develop skills , always get a chance  to be successful. In early age, parents should guide their child to get knowledge and develop skills. There are thousands of people who
invested his time to develop skills and earned a lot of money. Many people waste their time in watching videos on YouTube , Facebook and TikTok. Practical work is more important than cramming a theory. Doctor invests his time to
get knowledge of medicine. He spends his most time in learning a medical terminalogies. If someone will invest his time to get knowledge of any skill, he will earn after some years. If someone will invest his time to develop skills of IT  , he will earn a lot when he will be expert in one thing.

Good company You should invest his time with nice people that will give pleasure to you. Who invests his time 
with positive people, positive people help you to gain success.

Respected people:People give respect to that person who is busy to achieve his goal. Achievements are very important in life. Many  people give value to a person who invest their time to get knowledge of their field.

Book reading:Booking reading is very important for someone who wants to be successful in life. In this time, free books are available on many websites, one should invest his time in book reading. Book reading is very good habit through which someone thoughts will change and they would think like  a  rich and successful people.

Watching videos :One should invest his time to watch videos. In this time, videos give more learning than reading.
Who values time, time changes his personality, who does not value time, destroys him.
Pages:
Jump to: