Pages:
Author

Topic: Time management. - page 47. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 269
September 19, 2017, 02:33:51 AM
Im a student. I usually bring my smartphone at my school to watch my activities at this forum and also my trading. Im enrolled at signature campaign right now. So if i have a free time, i usually browse the forum and create posts quickly to update my post count. At my trading, trading doesn't need to be on full time. Since the market movement is slow. But i usually look at the market every hour to see tge progress of my trades. Also every exchanges have stop-loss system. To avoid losing huge a mount when something went wrong.

Im at school every morning until lunch time. So i have a lot of time to manage my activities here and also study my lesson for examinations. But sometimes my whole day spends at my school when there is an occasion. But i will do my best to catch up my activities here and also at my trades.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 19, 2017, 02:07:48 AM
I usually make a daily  time table and try to follow it strictly which includes 1-2 hours for trading playing dice games (gambling) and my studies.
It is nice that you make timetable and follow it strictly to make sure that no important task is being missed and you are not wasting your time on nonsense things. There is no need to gamble; gambling is not good at all. Emm you can do anything productive in this time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
September 19, 2017, 12:20:24 AM
Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
i thinks it is very simple if you create a daily rutine of your works.Genarally i work a time 2-3 hours for bounty campaign that would be morning or afternoon. then i try to trade one time in morning one time in afternoon and before go to bed. everyday i spend my time in resourch for 1-2 hours.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
September 18, 2017, 11:36:51 PM
I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
I manage my time management i always have a list on what im doing for my everyday life to take advantge on everything i do everyday.listing to do's everyday for me not to forget what i need to do ,to complete my task.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 04:16:58 PM
Now this is a good one.  Time management is very important. I am a person who don't just sit around and do nothing for a whole day knowing that I am still dependent to my parents as a student. I always want my day to have that accomplishment.
My family may be supporting me but I know I can do something for them in return even at a young age.

Now bitcoin is a part of my routine.
A wake up and read threads for about 25 mins or less.
While on the vehicle to school I read news.
Lunch..
Then the last is before going to sleep when I have finished school works..

I don't schedule. I depressed me when I can't keep up with my own time. I do it in my free times unless I need to study longer for exams.

I'll try more discipline soon.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
September 18, 2017, 04:05:18 PM
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I think that i am really good at time management because i use to work 8 hours a day in my job and i still get a time to work on signature campaigns and manage my deposit on trading sites. Use mobile phones while your on the way to your work so you can still access the internet.
Nope, you should not try to use your phone to work when you are coming home, because it makes you do not focus and easy to cause traffic accidents, make money not important than your life!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 18, 2017, 12:41:26 PM
I am not a real trader but I trade alots.
I may run my laptop 24 hours in the office,
so I could run trading for more than 12 hours.

It is a lots time Smiley

To me time management skills make you lots of profit. If you made many saving means, you will get double or triple of the investment. Inverse in bitcoin is like investing your money in property or land.The land value will not reduce at any time. Like that the gold valve bitcoin value also goes peak.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 12:02:48 PM
It is difficult to really fix the time of our activities. Like me, It's hard for me to synchronize working hours offline / And working online. So I made a paper and put my time working. Similarly when I break time in my offline work. I immediately took my acc and I posted it as soon as I could. To go home tonight I would add less to complete the required post per day. In doing that I'm able to focus my Work Offline. And not having problem because I've done my work online. So I made my job easier. Because of my good time management
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
Managing my time is also one thing that makes me think a lot. I usually do not manage my time well. That affected my work. I wanted to set up a science schedule but I could not do it. But I will try, can not easily give up everything like that.
Activity: 143
September 18, 2017, 10:41:30 AM
Not in need of controlling your time management, you just should hold your all coins in long-terms and the remaining time you can do everything you want.
Wow amazing. I think that way is very risky because you will not know the good news or bad news about the coins you hold. you know the Bitcoin or Altcoin chart is moving so fast.
Activity: 118
September 18, 2017, 07:29:11 AM
Not in need of controlling your time management, you just should hold your all coins in long-terms and the remaining time you can do everything you want.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 18, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

I think that i am really good at time management because i use to work 8 hours a day in my job and i still get a time to work on signature campaigns and manage my deposit on trading sites. Use mobile phones while your on the way to your work so you can still access the internet.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 18, 2017, 02:33:26 AM
Combining trading with day job is one herculean job and having to it manually every time makes it very difficult to do and because the market is 24/7 the tendency to lose out at the peak price is very high as you will have to sleep or get engage with one thing g or the other.

What I do basically is hold for long say set a target of two weeks but check in on a daily basis to know if the target is met, if not I close then come back later. And because I hold just few coins I follow my instinct in buying, I took absolute responsibility as to whether I sell or buy at the appropriate time.
Activity: 258
September 18, 2017, 01:22:15 AM
I am not a real trader but I trade alots.
I may run my laptop 24 hours in the office,
so I could run trading for more than 12 hours.

It is a lots time Smiley
Activity: 448
September 17, 2017, 10:20:55 PM
If I myself have long made a work schedule before trading to facilitate the distribution of the main usually finish the first signature campaign first after it is completely finished all continue to turn to trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
September 17, 2017, 09:54:31 PM

The key to having a good time management is to have a schedule. Identify what are the things you can prioritize first and you can do later on. In that way, you can do first the things that are more important than the trivial things. Sometimes, there would be adjustments in your schedule but as long as you can still do it and not compromise the time of other people then it's good.

All of us are given 24 hours a day and it's up to us how to balance it to achieve what we wanted in life. Sometimes we are too focus in one thing that we forgot others that are more important so think first of your priorities and make a schedule.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2017, 09:20:22 PM

To be honest, for a college student like me, I suck at it. I'm really having a hard time managing the things i have to do everyday, family, school and crypto currencies. The struggle is real! But I have no choice I have to continue everything, I cannot let go of anything I do right now because i meed them all. I just have to adapt and do my best to overcome whatever hardships I may face the next hour. Because i have a dream. And I won't stop untill i reach it..
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
September 17, 2017, 08:49:49 PM
I spend more time on crypto during pumping time, it may be more than half day
I dont relly like sorting.
My wife has complain about too much time on trading

It is a good thread to know others pattern Smiley
Time management is very important especially in trading, because in trading you need to get the proper timing of selling and buying bitcoin. Moreover, time management is the basic tools to regulate your income properly.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 08:19:11 PM
I spend more time on crypto during pumping time, it may be more than half day
I dont relly like sorting.
My wife has complain about too much time on trading

It is a good thread to know others pattern Smiley
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 17, 2017, 03:10:24 PM
You can work full time, during the day you are busy outside and work in the Office with a gadget to keep an eye on altcoin trade. When you get home, you take a break and continue your work in front of the monitor. until midnight, I guess it's quite busy. 2 years later you will stop working outside and focus at home. Grin
I worked before while my sideline is this in bitcoin forum but unfortunately i think i am wrong to take my right time management there comes a time i dont finish my campaign so my decision maybe to early to give up my job but i dont have any risk when im doing that cause i am taking to much time now here in crypto currency. And off course in trading but i made some time management too.
I appreciate you, and it is the right choice. it is difficult to divide the time to make you lose focus.
I think the same thing, I should let go of my responsibility outside and sit at home working with full time with crypto.
time management is a major problem for those who have jobs in the real world. when they still have responsibility for the work in the real world but they also have to work online with bitcoin. I get around this by always looking at bitcoin markets in between breaks and holidays. indeed this will greatly affect my vacation time, but I am sure I can get a lot of money and also can make my family happy. so every one we get must have some sacrifice. this is a sacrifice that will not be in vain. we can realize our dreams from the money we earn.
I did really make the same sacrifice on which i do convert all of my time on having a break on weekends or even on vacant times which i do directly focused on engaging on bitcoin world because i do know that i can really make a decent income on here besides on my day stable job.Time management would really be needed if you do really like to succeed on between both things.
Yes we do know that we can have an decent income here but we can do that but it always depends on that person and depends on your responsibilities on real world we all make sacrifices here to have a great future and making this as a sideline and take some time to take this and learn more is a right idea but dont forget to complete your task in your job and also in bitcoin world. Time management on how you handle it is a must.
Pages:
Jump to: