Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to bully PayPal and start MASSIVE lawsuits? - page 2. (Read 2190 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
They just closed my friends account with more than $150,000.

Holy shit what the fuck PayPal?!

Only around 10% of his transactions were even Bitcoin related.

This bullshit has gone far enough.

Can we please have massive lawsuits against PayPal and perhaps put them out of business once and for all? They cannot continue to operate in this manner.

This is absolutely DISGUSTING.

why would anyone ever use paypal? its almost as bad as gox

great comparison there Mr. Millionaire   Roll Eyes

i really do not understand why someone would ahve $150,000 in an account they know has a high chance of getting locked down for no other reason than there being $150,000 in the account. most people with that much cash are not stupid.

Where did you read "locked down"?

They can shutdown or terminate your account but they cant seize your fund unless its an order by authorities.

Ppl use paypal for business with millions in transactions. Stop sitting here and act like you have run a business or worked in real world. Go back to Thailand and get your teaching job back please.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My name is Nikolay and am a webaholic.

Can we please have massive lawsuits against PayPal and perhaps put them out of business once and for all? They cannot continue to operate in this manner.

i really do not understand why someone would ahve $150,000 in an account they know has a high chance of getting locked down for no other reason than there being $150,000 in the account. most people with that much cash are not stupid.

Yup, put them in cold storage, i.e. bank.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power

I'm sure a lot of people used paypal before bitcoin came along. I certainly did. It's the closest thing to bitcoins for quick and *relatively* safe online transactions. But now Paypal is slowly becoming obsolete because of bitcoins, so it's not surprising they're starting to crack down. It's a direct competitor. Remember - First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. If you look at the financial system overall right now, it's really starting to go into the fighting phase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Coolness: ∞

Pages:
Jump to: