Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 72. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 793
Merit: 510
July 03, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
It's the right time to buy if you're a long-term investor. The crypto market is consolidating, and the prices may rise any time now. After the market is stable again, many altcoins will reach new highs.                                                            
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:23:50 AM
This is literally the best time to load up on promising altcoins. Bitcoin crashed hard and altcoins went down even harder. I would buy promising alts like Morpheus Network and Icon!
Activity: 71
July 02, 2018, 04:52:53 AM
I see the market now down, in my opinion, this is a good time to buy some potential coins and I recommend to buy coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum for a bigger profit later on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:37:00 PM
If you want to have as much profit as you can handle, the bearish market is the best one for you, because the price has come down low by now, and you will make a profit much more easily by buying now and selling way later when the market goes back to green.
copper member
Activity: 97
July 01, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
This is the time to make real investment in the cryprocurrency world.  The prices are low this time because of the relativity between them. You hold them till you make your profit from the coin you have invested in.
Their will be a relative increase in the market value in the subsequent years. 
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
when everyone thinks to buy, then the price will still fall. To buy it is necessary when everyone will be in a panic selling

I don't think that this would be problem now. There are so much coins that are locked in wallets waiting, that doesn't matter how many people will decide to invest now, this will still not change the prices.
Activity: 103
July 01, 2018, 04:11:54 PM
Most coins have become very cheap, you can choose good coins and invest in them.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
As the world cup is going on the prices of most of the coins are considerably down as most of the money goes into gambling. When the world cup ends the prices of these coins are definitely going to take a peak so this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 01, 2018, 04:06:04 PM
BTFD or GTFO. Buy markets percentage is quite low. It's a good time to buy some alts with solid fundamentals
Activity: 728
July 01, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
In recent days, I see that some people who went in the winter - come back to buy. Almost all alts bottomed, if I had plans to buy, then I would start.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
July 01, 2018, 03:58:59 PM
Its the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Monero as market is very low and the price has fallen to the bottom at a moment so if we buy now and hold it for next couple of months then all this coins will definitely bring good profits for us as all of them have a potential to bounce back in no time and have proved many times in the past.
Activity: 88
July 01, 2018, 03:55:35 PM
Best time to buy is when the market is bleeding too much,but as far as i can see these bloody reds arent yet profitable because the coins are still good though most of them are down,we still doenst have a 30% off from the value of each coins yesterday so i wont be so sure about this correction because it seems to be normal to me.

If we think that we want to invest Bitcoin, it's time to buy today because the price in the market is goes down. It is better to hold that coin and wait a right time to sale that coin so that we can have earn more profit for our future.
Activity: 249
July 01, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
I hope that the market will start moving up. Many analysts say that the market is ready for a reversal. And this means that now is a very good time to buy most of the coins.
I don't think that this is a good advise for newbie, because price can go down more and if newbie don't have enough money to survive they should sell their tokens and take losses, so maybe best choise to buy when we will see that bull run this market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
July 01, 2018, 03:54:03 PM
I think that time to buy is coming, market is prepared to grow up, if you are crypto-believer you can invest in most popular currencies such as BTC, BCH, EHT and NEO. I already did it.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 03:47:57 PM
Most coins are very cheap. It seems to me that some alternative coins have reached the bottom. And this is a very good time for investment. I actively invest in these coins.
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
Some coins have fallen very heavily and the price for them is very low. As for me i think that the price will not fall below.  Therefore, this is a very good time to invest now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
when everyone thinks to buy, then the price will still fall. To buy it is necessary when everyone will be in a panic selling
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
Yes, it is the time to buy now that the market is kind of down, if you have a low amount of money to invest aim for altcoins instead of bitcoin, and always try to diversify your portfolio as much as possible.
Activity: 462
July 01, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Now everything is possible, I hope that we will grow. In such a market it is very difficult to make forecasts.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
July 01, 2018, 03:30:25 PM
I hope that the market will start moving up. Many analysts say that the market is ready for a reversal. And this means that now is a very good time to buy most of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: