Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 79. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
Because the crypto currency is just a good time to buy. Yet it changes, apart from the crypto currency. Which is not clear who leads.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
The at the moment is going down mainly because whales activities and price manipulation but the fources of demand and supply will definitely push the market forward at the tail end of December this year.  That is our hope for now.
Activity: 104
June 26, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
I am not sure about the repetition of the record peak of the price, but after a long correction the market should go up, but when it will be a big question. And if we talk about buying you can start now

Activity: 52
June 26, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
That's all saying that the price will go up, but I do not believe it is too easy it. That and can not see something. They will not give money to the holding companies this year, at least I think so.
Activity: 151
June 26, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
Today, the price of coins has fallen even more and it is worth waiting for a few weeks.  I think the price will still fall and then buy coins.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 26, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
who knows?Huh
I wish it a lot! But anybody can't predict something like that...
too many scams out there. be aware! I see a lot of investors giving away their money for free!
there's something deeply wrong in the common investor behaviour. Don't you think?
 Huh Huh Huh

This is the best time to buy different cryptocurrencies. The market is low, and the crypto is cheap. You can get different altcoins for less price. I recommend you invest in Ontology, Ethereum, TRON, NEO, and IOTA.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 02:17:16 PM
Any time market gives nice opportunities for investing.
So, found out more about altcoins you like and choose one or several.
Much people wait recovering on market.
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
I would not advise you to rush and buy a crypto currency today. I think that there will still be an opportunity to buy cheaper because the falling trend is still going on.
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
It's never too late to buy, it's important what you are going to buy it. From the value of the token itself, the further growth of the coin will depend.
Activity: 36
June 26, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
who knows?Huh
I wish it a lot! But anybody can't predict something like that...
too many scams out there. be aware! I see a lot of investors giving away their money for free!
there's something deeply wrong in the common investor behaviour. Don't you think?
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 205
June 26, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
In the world of crypto-currencies there is a surprise loss of money. The prices of subcodes are falling now. it becomes an important opportunity for investors. time to buy now
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
I think that we will see a new growth not soon, the short growth will be, but only to revive the market for a long time
Activity: 99
June 26, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
The time had come to purchase yesterday. What's more, today. All the immense minutes for shopping regularly scare purchasers. I would encourage now to investigate what is occurring as of late with the cost of the Remme venture token. In spite of the fact that I'm certain that the long haul for this venture can be extremely fascinating, I didn't expect that eventually the cost will in any case penetrate some upper level and will intrigue everybody even to purchase tokens speedier fully expecting development. The undertaking is intriguing with its way to deal with the security of client information and enables us to shield our records from hacking and this is the most critical segment of the venture - critical thinking. In any case, the way that it currently contains intriguing open doors for hypothesis and benefit and even super benefits (obviously, over the long haul) and the capacity to shield my information from hacking later on, I can not leave this venture and its group without my consideration. They are great and perspectivefull group
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 26, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
A lot of clever people say, that you should buy, when everybody sells. Just like today Smiley However, I may would wait for a little comfirmation, that the bleeding is over.
What would be your basis to have the confirmation? Just curios about that statement, I'm sure most of us here are really waiting if this dip is already done or there's still a lots to expect, but if you feel that it's the right time then buy and hold, things will be alright when you are trusting the system and you will only find it out after things already happen.
Activity: 178
June 26, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
I think this is the right moment to buy crypto because this is the lowest price, it will go up till now  Lips sealed
Yes, purchase and only purchase. Many people want a quick profit. But there will have to wait six months or more. So bear with me fans of fast profit, and learn patience.
Activity: 121
June 26, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
For me i don't want to buy my tokens right now i want to hold and wait for the market to recover.because i believe that bull market is coming by this bear months.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
I am sure that this is the time to buy has come to us all, because we can see in this week the market situation is in good condition although many tokens are not yet on the market as I am experiencing now, but Regarding the price of crypto slowly I am sure will be achieved because I want to rise or be at a stable level and that for me is enough.
Activity: 94
June 26, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
The market was at its low point and now is great time to purchase bitcoin or contribute on altcoin, you will be misfortune opportunity in the event that you are fend off and don't purchase bitcoin or altcoin. Chance is returned once never to take risk to purchase bitcoin or altcoin at bring down value, you have begin to purchase now and hold for long haul to see bitcoin or altcoin cost will be higher. Never freeze with altcoin and bitcoin at bring down value now.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 06:55:04 AM
In the near future, I think the market will not recover and the price will not grow.  So now is a good time to buy coins.
I would even wait for the next fall. I think to the bullish growth, which is focused on the end or beginning of the year is not coming soon.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
I think now is the most appropriate time to buy a crypto currency, now the prices are low, you need to wait for growth!
Pages:
Jump to: