Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy! - page 4. (Read 1092 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 08, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
i do believe that it is not too late to buy and started investing on good cryptos and ICOs now and people should not miss the chance of buying now while the prices are still low cause i am positive that december will start a bull run!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 08, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

We hope so but actually until now there is no sign of a healthy market in which most of the predictions before this year will end are now lifted and new predictions are now focusing for next year of 2nd Quarter that the bullish run will start. Hopefully bullish run for this year are for real so that a year of waiting will not in vain so lets wait and see.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 08, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
I agree that now is the time to buy, the year-end party is about to start and I suggest don't delay, take a look at the increase in ethereum and bitcoin in 2 days and I'm sure it will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 08, 2018, 09:42:18 PM
Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

You should invest in cryptocurrency quickly before it pumps up the exchange rate in December. The exchange rate is currently stable, and there are signs that the bull market will be in next month. If you invest then choose the potential cryptos such as ETH, XRP, BCH, BTC and EOS.

there is no guarantee if the bull market will coming next month,,
thats only a hope from all crypto community,, including me
and its a good time to buy is right,, because most of good crypto now is in the bottom zone
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
I have not seen clear signs of recovery in the market, but it seems to have stagnated in a consistent way despite the fact that the atmosphere around the crypto market seems to be going through good times, although it is clear that many have come to the conclusion that bitcoin will not be the financial solution that many assumed it would become, so even in the best of cases the price of bitcoin will remain fairly stable for a long time, and only a true speculative miracle could bring it back to prices over $10k.
I think people are so familiar with the current value of Bitcoin and it may take a long time to see the new recovery. I believe that if we have faith in this market, anything can happen and we should hope
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 07:39:52 PM
I have not seen clear signs of recovery in the market, but it seems to have stagnated in a consistent way despite the fact that the atmosphere around the crypto market seems to be going through good times, although it is clear that many have come to the conclusion that bitcoin will not be the financial solution that many assumed it would become, so even in the best of cases the price of bitcoin will remain fairly stable for a long time, and only a true speculative miracle could bring it back to prices over $10k.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 08, 2018, 07:37:37 PM
Go for it, because so much time has been past before you realize to buy and you might be missed this opportunity to buy again if you still not grab this. The month of November this year is different from the previous one, there still no assurance to see a bullish candle this last quarter so better to hold longer when you invest today. Lower your expectation, don’t set too much of it so you will not be broke if cryptomarket fails to achieve it. In time, cryptocurrency will be stronger as expected, be patient and see this market as your long term money machine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

You should invest in cryptocurrency quickly before it pumps up the exchange rate in December. The exchange rate is currently stable, and there are signs that the bull market will be in next month. If you invest then choose the potential cryptos such as ETH, XRP, BCH, BTC and EOS.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 08, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
Still not the right time in my opinion. The market value still is not showing assurance of recovery for this year. But if you are really that determined, choose cryptos which has huge potential and avoid those which are lacking. Do your own research about a project if you are into ICOs. But the most important is to be patient at times like this and make it sure that no decision would be wasted.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
For those that understands this market like they should,  it not a time to sulk in the pain of losing money,  this is the time to get frenzy as many quality Cryptocurrency are trading at a very cheap price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
I think at the end of the year there will be no pumps that occur in the crypto market, because until now the market conditions are still experiencing fluctuating movements. the possibility of new market growth will occur at the beginning of the year.

if you want to buy it now it's still not too late because the price is still fairly cheap and has not experienced a significant increase.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 08, 2018, 06:23:56 PM
Bitcoin prices and some cryptocurrency are currently falling and the price is very cheap so now in my opinion it is a very good time to enter and buy cryptocurrency as much as you can, remember cryptocurrency has a very high risk.

in my opinioin for a good cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum this is a good time to buy
and high risk will always high gain my friend,, i believe people who invested in cryptocurrencies already know about that
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
November 08, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
I think word "must"  is inapplicable in that situation) Prices are great thats true, some the fresh top blockchains has cap under $40 millions and looking pretty good, but many people sitting in their positions and get like -70% of their portfolio and nobody wants to sell right now to buy another set of tokens.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
I think at the end of this year there were no high pumps like last year, but to buy cryptocurrency is still an opportunity because the price is still low.
Yes, the price is low for half a year just as nothing has changed. Everything only says that now is a good time to enter the market, and that there will be growth soon. But alas, so far we do not see this.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Bitcoin prices and some cryptocurrency are currently falling and the price is very cheap so now in my opinion it is a very good time to enter and buy cryptocurrency as much as you can, remember cryptocurrency has a very high risk.
Of course, investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky undertaking. But analyzing the price of Bitcoin, it was constantly increasing globally, although there were periods of severe correction. So you need to remember this and not be afraid of falling prices.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
I think at the end of this year there were no high pumps like last year, but to buy cryptocurrency is still an opportunity because the price is still low.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 08, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Yeah, same opinion here
I believe Bakkt should at least push BTC back to $7,000 easily
No one can deny the fact that despite the price is dropping, institutions are majorly adopting and entering the industry
Everyone wanted a share of the cake

Judging on how big companies actively participating and investing in the industry
Its a Buy signal!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 06:32:19 AM
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
I will be buying more definitely
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
It's time to buy a lot of potential altcoins to get the profit, predicted there will be a price increase at the end of 2018 by the beginning of 2019, new history will begin we must be confident in cryptocurrency investment.
Pages:
Jump to: