Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy Centra(CTR) - page 2. (Read 1536 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 104
October 06, 2017, 11:34:27 PM
what do you guys think about all the scam callouts on reddit for this coin? truthful or FUD?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 11:33:16 PM
Centra is great coin i think.I already try to buy 500 centra coin.Price is start raising 1.17$ per coin, so now this time is best to buy centra coin.Centra hit minimum 5$ in this october it's my prediction.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 06, 2017, 10:39:49 PM
Where do you guys buy these tokens now?
You can buy token centra card at Livecoin.net, now the price is around 0.00027825 and I'm sure next month will reach more than 100k.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 08:01:34 PM
Where do you guys buy these tokens now?
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
October 06, 2017, 07:34:25 PM
All ICOs token prices dropping after ICO but i don't understand why the people sell their token low price than ICO price?

Sometimes, people do this because they scare if it can make bad situation in nearly future, panic selling when the prices go below. Maybe better lose 5% than waiting uncertainty about the market. But if we have prepared before it, they will hodl because they know about potentially of this coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 06, 2017, 07:22:20 PM
Now the price of centra is way below the ico price it is time to buy centra

Current price:0.87$
ICO price:1.40$

Well their product seems to solely revolve around bitcoin debit cards etc., their idea with the no fees structure is nice but i'm not sure how useful it'll actually be especially with their cards priced at a minimum of 5 ETH each.

Just because something is below ICO price, doesn't mean it's a good buy.

Otherwise, ICO is just a riskless investment and there are no such investments in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 06, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

meh, ANOTHER failed price ICO, who woulda thought? ;p 
Man noone wants to catch a falling knife, and thats what centra looks like right now Sad
BTC price up, plus the crazy pre-ico bonus's make for these situations, no thanks!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 06, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
i think not good time
because bounty campaign participant reward still not yet distribution, if ready distribution, centra coin price can down
The team has made a decision to divided the bounty distribution into some batch to avoid the dump by the bounty hunters, and that makes sense to buy the centra token as fast as possible because the developers are knowing about that.
Activity: 365
October 06, 2017, 04:24:07 PM
i think not good time
because bounty campaign participant reward still not yet distribution, if ready distribution, centra coin price can down
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 06, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

Thank you so much for this update. Centra's project is one project that gives me some assurance of making some real good profit most especially since they already have a product on ground with a very good concept behind the project. Although, the drop is a bit alarming, but obviously a good time to buy some more coins to add up to the hoarding I got from ICOs.

I am very much confident centra price will bounce back to get me more profits in short period of time itself.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2017, 02:18:25 PM
When the centra ICO ends and the coin is ready to lunch it will be worth at least $3-$5
I don't think that the price of Centra will get passed $5.00 because there's just too many people throwing the coin away.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 06, 2017, 02:50:58 AM

I think centra is overhyped. It must have been helped by the celebrities the project is paying. Gayweather, sorry I mean, Mayweather, even though entirely clueless of the project, is promoting it effectively with its floating face. But aside from it, centra might prove to be something in the months to come.
Activity: 574
October 05, 2017, 11:06:27 PM
I think that it might be really great time to buy some centra. Price is very cheap comparing to project's ambitions. I feel like they will create better final product than monaco.
Wooow I think that MCO best. but after seeing the development CTR I believe team doing great promotion and involves some of the famous people in America. This is very promising.
Centra was even better than mco, because the centra project already delivered the card to the participant and that was different with mco just try to sell the rumour about visa acceptance, that was pretty weird to gain a lot of value caused by rumor.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
October 05, 2017, 10:14:22 PM
Has ICO ended already for Centra? At what exchange site os this available in, because I'd love to get myself a couple of these coins too. There is a huge potential for this coin to double up in the future because the celebrities endorsing it. We'll never know.
Activity: 854
October 05, 2017, 10:01:45 PM
I think that it might be really great time to buy some centra. Price is very cheap comparing to project's ambitions. I feel like they will create better final product than monaco.
Wooow I think that MCO best. but after seeing the development CTR I believe team doing great promotion and involves some of the famous people in America. This is very promising.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 05, 2017, 09:35:07 AM
This is for sure. CTR will certainly be more supportive than MCO because CTR is supported by the international community and they plan to develop very well. In the future CTR will be priced over $ 10 and will be pumped continuously
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
October 05, 2017, 09:15:19 AM
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 04, 2017, 12:22:30 PM
All ICOs token prices dropping after ICO but i don't understand why the people sell their token low price than ICO price?

One big affliction to the ICO industry is bounties. A lot of ICOs offer ridiculous bounties and bonuses to early participants. For example, if you chose to do Twitter, Facebook and BCT sig campaign, you could get 3 bounties. Then if you went in on the first day of ICO or pre-ICO and took some of the bonuses like I have seen even 60 and 80% bonus... and some even have "volume bonus" like extra 15% for 1000 ETH...

Then you get this scenario: normal investor = normal rate
Bounty+bonus hunter = normal rate + 100% more.

So when tokens sell even 10 or even 20 percent below price. You can dump everything and still make profit.

See the problem?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 12:14:30 PM
Centra have being going down since, is time to buy some
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 11:26:04 AM
any reasonable reason for this, ?
why should i buy Centra(CTR)
not only because the price is elow the ICO price
thanks

i think you should buy Centra now because Centra will be trading on Kraken exchange site in next month that Centra price will most likely to pump than the ICO price. Moreover Centra is better TenX that price is more than $2 now. i'm quite sure Centra will reach $5 when 2017 end
Pages:
Jump to: