Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to choose Kucoin ??? - page 10. (Read 14012 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
May 10, 2019, 06:45:23 AM
I do agree with you and kucoin is also good exchange but the main reason why traders will stick to binance is the fact the binance exchange has the highest liquidity and volume that makes it the number one choice for traders.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
May 10, 2019, 06:44:59 AM
As Binance failed to prove it is safest exchange also there is less features compare to Kucoin . Kucoin gives revenue sharing for KCS token in exchange more over its also having IEO and other option compare to Binance Kucoin giving more option . What you guys think about binance alternative??
from the beginning there was no truly secure centralized exchange. binance is only an exchange that has good quality. but for security issues we should not trust fully. but even so,  binance is responsible and replacing lost funds. I think that's enough, and we can forget about that.

remember using another exchange is not the time for our funds to be safer. Coins may be good but I prefer binance, so I will still use it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 06:35:37 AM
As Binance failed to prove it is safest exchange also there is less features compare to Kucoin . Kucoin gives revenue sharing for KCS token in exchange more over its also having IEO and other option compare to Binance Kucoin giving more option . What you guys think about binance alternative??

There's no safest exchange dude. What happened to binance can happen to any exchange even the one you consider safest. Kucoin is a good exchange also but that doesn't mean it can't still be hacked just like binance was.
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
May 10, 2019, 06:18:41 AM
I talked about something similar with someone on this forum just recently. I have been using the Kucoin exchange for a long time and consider it one of the best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 08, 2019, 06:32:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: