Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Decide: Are You an Investor or a Gambler? - page 3. (Read 460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
That's right, right now, when the price of bitcoin is in such a big decline. If it were me, I'd buy it!

Yes, it is a window to re-enter the market after selling at its peak.  This is like buying at a huge discount.  I bet after all this FUD and China restriction had passed, Bitcoin will start to recover and probably surge at greater strength.  If that happen, then a new ATH isn't far from happening.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Yep. It was a great opportunity to buy more. Wished that it stick a little longer around 30k but meh it was bouncing around 35k+.
From that bounce and random surge, it surely felt like whales eating up the panickers' coin or it could be them just inducing fear to some holders to sell their coins so that they can take theirs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
Bitcoin is at dip so definitely it's a very big opportunity to buy right now, no way who's buying now is actually "gambling" lol, because in the end, if you are going to hold on to your coins till you see a profit (which you will, trust me, there has never been a full eternal plummet), then you have successfully made good profit out of a simple trade. It can be considered gambling in sense, if you are putting highly urgent money into it which you can't afford to lose for a limited time, then I would recommend you not to do it because there's no guarantee at all on which side the ball will swing.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
That's right, right now, when the price of bitcoin is in such a big decline. If it were me, I'd buy it!
I'm an investor. I don't see any other role for myself.Bitcoin has dropped from $60k to $40k in a few days and it is truly a black swan in the crypto market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Is not a big decline. Yesterday was a good decline on 30k. Bitcoin is nearly 100 days moving average and bears control the market now.
This not looks good.
Bears control the market. They don't. After the bloodbath, the dip and several weeks, Bitcoin average indicators will move up and Bitcoin will resume its bull trend. Average indicators need time to calibrate and be back on the trend.

Best things have yet come. Stay tuned and mark my words. I will see you in the end of 2021.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Bitcoin has dropped from $60k to $30k in a few days and it is truly a black swan in the crypto market. It is similar to the Bitcoin price drop from 8k6$ to 4k3$ in March 2020. The opportunity is clear, we just need to buy, the indicators show that the 30k zone is the last best support zone. eventually for Bitcoin to rise again and it is now $40k for Bitcoin.

I am also buying my Bitcoin since last night. The recovery was quite impressive and it was profitable.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
I'm not a gambler, I'm just an investor. And I'm more of a HODLer actually. I'd buy more if I didn't miss the opportunity when the price was $30k.  Grin  But still I'm thinking of buying some more from this level, $40k.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Who stops you from buying? Do you want others to buy too so you can conform to the norm? See, gambler and investor is different and similar at the same time, the perspective is what matters, you see if you put all your life savings in your investment then you are a gambler and at the same time investor, you are tempting fate because you are putting an all in. But if you are on the safe side, I would probably classify it as an investor.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Is not a big decline. Yesterday was a good decline on 30k. Bitcoin is nearly 100 days moving average and bears control the market now.
This not looks good.
We have touch $40k today, a good indication that investors and traders are buying. We have like decline more than 50% in the last 7 days or so, but we should be glad to see the price growing again. If everything has settle down, then we should be seeing another leg up.

As for buying in the ~$30k, of course, bitcoin is in a discount so why not take advantage of it, continue to accumulate and then HODL, nothing beats buying in a dip.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
This not looks good.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: