Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to dump ETH? - page 11. (Read 10974 times)

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 14, 2017, 08:04:16 AM
With metropolis update, increasing number of ICO's and market cap - I think its smart to buy ETH or hodl. Just remember where ETH was 6 months ago and where is now, with upcoming updates we can expect the next price surge.
Nope, just dump your ether if you are expecting to gain huge profit we are not know when the correction will be happened. But that was gonna dump this time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 07:17:27 AM
Let's wait fork day, ETH maybe then become extraordinary good investment if you place orders lower. One good dump can fill up your bag, like we had chance to see. Traders becoming nervous, so everything is possible now. There are tons of big holders whose balls now are shrinking. Grin In this situation winners will be day traders. Cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 07:16:35 AM
It's pretty simple.
With intrest levels being on a all time low more and more money is being transferred into crypto.
And i am talking about billions instead of millions.

It's just a matter of time for the big boys (CPP, CPF, PFZW etc) to enter.
With that being said,.....to the moooooooooooooooooonnnnn  Grin
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 06:27:31 AM
May be your thinking is right i am not sure but Still now ETH price is going to be huge raising already 340$+ cross.I hope it's time to pump ETH not dump.ETH crossed 1000$+ after next year 2018.
Activity: 47
October 14, 2017, 05:55:12 AM
Better hold your ETH and BTC at the moment.
Activity: 33
October 14, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
I am waiting to buy some cheap ETH. So dump please Grin

Investors will not be so stupid to dump the ETH.

The Metropolis will be activated in a few days. I think the price could rise again.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
June 18, 2017, 12:42:25 PM

Investors will not be so stupid to dump the ETH.
Activity: 14
June 17, 2017, 05:11:27 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 16, 2017, 08:58:20 PM
I sold all my ether today. There is possibility of  another wave down to low $200s.
Will start buying there. Hope it does not run to 500 before that!
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 08:53:38 AM
ETH still has more potential and A LOT.

Because of the rise of tokens using the Ethereum blockchain, I don't see ETH going down at all anytime soon (or even later in that case)

So I wouldn't dump ETH just yet.... unless it's an emergency for quick cash

I think the ETH will be used more in the ICO so the price will rise further.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
June 13, 2017, 10:22:21 PM
ETH still has more potential and A LOT.

Because of the rise of tokens using the Ethereum blockchain, I don't see ETH going down at all anytime soon (or even later in that case)

So I wouldn't dump ETH just yet.... unless it's an emergency for quick cash
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 10:03:24 PM
Take a look at the Fibonacci extensions from the last swing high to swing low for ETH/BTC:

I have never seen an impulse wave up go higher than roughly halfway between the 4.236 and 6.854 extensions without a major correction. Most charting s/w doesn't even include the 6.854 extension. Ether might make it to $500 before a major correction but I doubt it. I sold all my Ether and will wait to buy back in after a correction.

This is why I love crypto.

You can see anything first time ever. ETH unstopable applications....brrr ...rise
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
June 13, 2017, 09:45:13 PM
Take a look at the Fibonacci extensions from the last swing high to swing low for ETH/BTC:

I have never seen an impulse wave up go higher than roughly halfway between the 4.236 and 6.854 extensions without a major correction. Most charting s/w doesn't even include the 6.854 extension. Ether might make it to $500 before a major correction but I doubt it. I sold all my Ether and will wait to buy back in after a correction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 09:28:10 PM
ICOS are the new crypto bubble so ETH will probably go up for a while before the ICO bubble bursts.
Just today Alex Van de Sande of the Etherium foundation pointed out that there are ICOs (Primalbase being one) claiming to be affiliated with the ETH foundation or that Vitalik Buterin is an adviser on the project when he is not,
which is actual proof that some of these ICOs are being run by liars who will probably steal your money.

There is a really good article about ETH and ICOs:
https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36

If you don't follow WhalePanda hes a really smart investor and definitely worth checking out.

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
June 13, 2017, 09:20:03 PM
Me i dont want to fumo ether. I want to this coin pumo kore. Currently price of ethereum is $300 plus and it will increase everyday and if you want to earn a lot of profit after months . But ethereum and hold and keep for few months . Because I believe the price will increase or hit at $1000 more in the next few months or maybe in the next year 2018. Many people as of now buying ethereum.

Ethereum is the new "fever", but these spiked price is too agressive for my taste, all that comes up quickly have great chances to go down the same way, it is a matter of choice, who wants to enter now may burn himself up or not, it's part of the game.

If you extend your reasoning to how FIAT holders look at btc.....then you may get an insight to them, and how you feel about ETH.

BTC has missed the first mover in the 2nd killer app of cryptos....ico's
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
June 13, 2017, 04:56:01 PM
Me i dont want to fumo ether. I want to this coin pumo kore. Currently price of ethereum is $300 plus and it will increase everyday and if you want to earn a lot of profit after months . But ethereum and hold and keep for few months . Because I believe the price will increase or hit at $1000 more in the next few months or maybe in the next year 2018. Many people as of now buying ethereum.

Ethereum is the new "fever", but these spiked price is too agressive for my taste, all that comes up quickly have great chances to go down the same way, it is a matter of choice, who wants to enter now may burn himself up or not, it's part of the game.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 13, 2017, 04:37:26 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 13, 2017, 02:15:10 PM
Holders are probably gonna feel the pain when correction comes in https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
but if hold for next 5 years, you are going to see big gains. If you goin to dump, buy it back quickly upon correction

I have already sold mine. I don't regret selling it because I'm afraid that there will be a sudden dump and I don't want to be caught sleeping again. I already profited that much so I cool with that. But I think 5 years is too long to hold that coin. Not unless you don't need to sell really because you inest what you can afford to lose. But for me 5 years is too damn long.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 02:09:42 PM
There is no reason for the current values of both btc or eth. Having said that, just follow humanity and hold the crap. People are herd animals and see an upward trend. So hold and post all bullshit technical jargon blabla rationality about a price increase here on the forum.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 13, 2017, 02:03:50 PM
Don't you ever dump your ETH amigo! Soon ETH would overtake bitcoins... thanks to Vladimir  Grin Grin Grin

Well ETH price is really going strong last couple of months. Specially it reaches 400$. But I really think its just a pure dump that is pushing the price to this new level. And I don't think it gonna be sustainable. Well if it overtake bitcoin then its all good, but I worry that when the dumping happens, a lot of investors are going to be trap and has not choice but to hold till the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: